Tomo J O

Tomo J O's Profile Comments

danlally wrote on Mar 11th, 2010 12:26pm

wheeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

.iplayaguitar. wrote on Dec 31st, 2009 3:24pm

Heyaa yeah long time no speak:) how was your christmas? Mine was quite nice thanks. Happy new year btw! xx

LedDaveZeppelin wrote on Oct 4th, 2009 4:14pm

Hey there Tom... I love my Kent, But it is pretty old... It was given to me by my Father. Ehh, It doesn't play too well. The higher you go up on the frets the more it goes out of tune. But it does sound great with all the open chords. But my Kent wasn't taken very good care of, So one in a better condition may sound great! I would have definitely bought it... Hope that helps. Let me know if you decide to buy.

:cheers:

MrFlibble wrote on Jun 30th, 2009 6:34pm

Tomo J O wrote on Jun 30th, 2009 at 2:51pm :
You got some Tone testing up! Nice man, I'll be sure to listen. You'll find I won't be posting around the forums. The bastards banned me. Oh well, talk to you on MSN or something.
I'm amazed I'm not banned on the forums yet.

necrosis1193 wrote on Jun 15th, 2009 8:59am

Tomo J O wrote on Jun 14th, 2009 at 11:05am :

New track just put, with some beefy MUFF! Be warned its rather crap.

Not bad, like you said, the playing could use some work, but the tone is great IMO. =D

necrosis1193 wrote on Jun 7th, 2009 12:23am

Tomo J O wrote on Jun 5th, 2009 at 11:57am :

Got the Les Paul! Soundclips are on my profile... Heres the thread

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1138489

Beautiful, but let's hear that thing with a slice of EHX fuzz. :D

MrFlibble wrote on Jun 5th, 2009 11:45pm

LP's sounding good!

necrosis1193 wrote on May 22nd, 2009 6:53pm

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1128127

Got the tele! =D(Sorry about the delay; Between usual activities and enjoying the new guitar I've been forgetting to check my comments, so I forgot to tell you. ><;)

necrosis1193 wrote on May 16th, 2009 7:11pm

Tomo J O wrote on May 16th, 2009 at 11:59am :

Awesome just awesome, thanks alot man! With your advice I can actually record and put things on here now! thanks again.

Not a problem, glad to be a help. ^^

necrosis1193 wrote on May 16th, 2009 5:41pm

Tomo J O wrote on May 16th, 2009 at 11:32am :

Hey thanks for that! Seems cool! Now the thing is I have a Roland Cube 30x amp and because im a noob with recording equipment, is there any easier way I could record?

Aye. Any amp can record really as long as you have something to record to(Computer with Audacity) and a microphone to hear it. Personally I actually think the Cube's a nice little recording amp; it's versatile, and the models aren't too bad. Just download Audacity, get the mic, plug it into a USB port, put the mic in front of the amp and some boxes under the mic until it's pointing into the center of the speaker, open Audacity(Which is straightforward enough that you'll be able to figure things out easy), and do a little soundchecking, model switching and rEQ-ing until you get a tone you like, then record. Easy as that. =D

necrosis1193 wrote on May 16th, 2009 3:17pm

Tomo J O wrote on May 16th, 2009 at 6:12am :

Yeah I'm sure i'll find someway to post sound clips.. I must ask how do you record your sound clips?

Audacity(An excellent piece of Freeware) and, oddly enough, the $20-$25 USB microphone that came with Rock Band, which actually makes a pretty good mic.

necrosis1193 wrote on May 16th, 2009 3:11am

Tomo J O wrote on May 15th, 2009 at 5:41pm :

Sounds VERY interesting, if you can be sure to post sound clips as well! My Les paul is only 2 weeks away now. Can't wait.

Don't worry, I intend to post both pics and clips as soon as I come home with it. ^^ You do the same with your Les Paul! =P

necrosis1193 wrote on May 14th, 2009 8:58pm

Tomo J O wrote on May 11th, 2009 at 2:02pm :

Nice man I do like a Tele I love the twang and brightness of the bridge pickup good for the sharp attack used in alot of modern music nowdays. Be sure to post pics when you get it. But I must ask, what Telecaster you getting??

A 50's-style copy from a company called Dillion. It kicks more ass than a copy should though; it's US-made, so I still get to brag about having a MIA guitar, and frankly I feel it's better than even some of the American Vintage series Fenders. As it probably should too, being the prototype of a limited-run. =D

necrosis1193 wrote on May 9th, 2009 1:24am

Tomo J O wrote on May 8th, 2009 at 4:30am :

Yeah man going well, the payment is down and now i'm just saving up for it, can't wait to get my hands on the thing! Plays like butter and got that ballsy Les Paul tone and sustains for days. Just a matter of time now! Hows things your end?

Well, after playing around with it, I switched to a tele instead of a Les Paul for my next guitar, and with luck I should have it by next Tuesday thanks to finally finding a job. ^^

necrosis1193 wrote on May 5th, 2009 3:47am

Heya, how goes your getting that Les Paul you put the payment down for?

Lil Macker wrote on Apr 30th, 2009 7:07pm

Tomo J O wrote on Apr 27th, 2009 at 7:59pm :

He used an LP for the show I went to mostly, used a Strat though as well, super nice tone. I've gotta see him again next year. Might see you there haha

:P

Lil Macker wrote on Apr 27th, 2009 7:46pm

Tomo J O wrote on Apr 25th, 2009 at 11:10pm :

How was Gary Moore, he was on fire when I saw him, I might even start looking for tickets next year he was that good I wanna see him again, Still got the blues and Parisienne Walkways was amazing, I basically cried.

Yeah man he was brilliant! He didn't play Still Got The Blues though, but it's not my fav anyways. He did some exellent soloage though, but he used a Tele for most of it, not a Les Paul! Amazing tone out of it though :)

I'm off to see him on his next tour, just cause I have to :P

Jackal58 wrote on Apr 24th, 2009 9:06pm