Tim Charles

Tim Charles's Profile Comments

metallifan3091 wrote on Oct 30th, 2009 7:46am

Have you experimented at all with using electric violins with effects/distortion/etc? Just curious.

Guitar_Kingdom wrote on Aug 4th, 2009 6:46am

Hello, I love your band. :D
I can't wait for the new album to come out; you guys are breathing life into a genre (metal) which has become so derivative.

titsmcgee852 wrote on Apr 9th, 2009 1:10pm

Wait, aren't you like, famous?

Boone666 wrote on Aug 15th, 2008 3:52am

Hey man, just wanted to thank you for putting out some amazing music. I've kind of been going through this stage in my life where nothing really inspired me to write music llike it used to, but honestly listening to your band opened up plenty of doors for me and i'm back on my feet again :)

bassnguitar wrote on Aug 2nd, 2008 4:55pm

Your band is unbelievable. This is easily the best black metal release I have ever heard. I'll be watching for the album.

Contraband wrote on Jun 25th, 2008 4:33am

Greetings from Toronto!
I can't wait to hear the kind of consistency that I hear on The Aurora Veil throughout a whole album! It's going to be fantastic anticipating the mysteries of the tracks on there :)

Here's for hope that you're able to get a tour over to Canada :) The sooner the better :) By the time you get here, I'm convinced you'll have a solid following.

Mr. President wrote on Jun 12th, 2008 3:27am

no problem Tim. Just finish the album and get your asses over to America for a tour :p:.

The Virtuoso wrote on Jun 10th, 2008 4:40am

I have to add you Tim, you're awesome man. Hopefully I'll get to meet you all one day, that would be great. Cheers, and I can't wait to hear the new album, and the solo violin and a cappella stuff. :cheers:

BlueAltitudes wrote on Jun 2nd, 2008 8:15am

Can't wait for the album man!

I'm glad my brother got me into NeO, or else I might have never heard of you.

*yournamehere* wrote on May 23rd, 2008 2:26am

megaderrick wrote on Aug 30th, 2007 at 2:56pm :

Your band is amazing. Looking forward to a first album next year, hopefully.

It's amazing how big Ne Obliviscaris have become so quickly with one demo!

darkstar2466 wrote on May 15th, 2008 6:14pm

That's awesome man. I've been skating for quite a while too, although progressing very very slowly, as I don't go out to skate for hours on end as I did in middle and high school. :p I have tre-bombs on lock for days though, so I couldn't be happier.

The Lakai video is disgustingly awesome. Mike Mo's part is bananas; the final tailslide 270 to blunt pop out is fucking insane.

Don't know if you've seen this one, but check out MJ wayy back in the day when he had hair. He was the best pro there was then. He is the best pro there is now. And he is from my home town of San Jose, CA. :D

MetalFan04 wrote on Sep 19th, 2007 3:24pm

www.myspace.com/utend

check us out~~~~ if you like it add us. We are currently in the process of changing our name so any ideas are more than welcome.

megaderrick wrote on Aug 30th, 2007 7:56pm

Your band is amazing. Looking forward to a first album next year, hopefully.