Thefallofman

Thefallofman's Profile Comments

BrainDamage wrote on Feb 3rd, 2008 8:21pm

Man, as much as I love my Sovtek Muff...these videos are making me think twice about passing on the BYOC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy2kiZBadtk&feature =related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4XaywTSYbQ&feature =related

zman@home wrote on Jan 22nd, 2008 11:15am

How r u man? Falling?

zman@home wrote on Jan 20th, 2008 5:53am

Cheers for the comment fallofman!

zman@home wrote on Jan 19th, 2008 8:49am

thanx 4 joining the robert johnson appreciation society! If yr interested at all, i've uploaded two RJ covers on my page. "Crossroad Blues' and 'Come on in my kitchen'.
Nice to meet you, anyway!
zman@home

BrainDamage wrote on Jan 9th, 2008 8:56pm

Yeah, I'd like to give those Fender Custom Shop '69s a try, but if you get Lace Sensors, let me know how they are.

Thanks for the Dogs comment, I think I might do the middle "dry" solo sometime soon.

:cheers:

hendrixfanatic wrote on Dec 17th, 2007 5:22pm

I (image-) googled the serie number of your yamaha: it looks great! I hope it plays as great too!

BrainDamage wrote on Dec 14th, 2007 2:18am

:haha typical Joe. Supposedly he's cleaned up in recent years though. Either way, the man can sure as hell play the guitar.

martywalsh wrote on Dec 13th, 2007 2:56am

Nice one thanks for them, I think I've seen the light! Yeah I was told that about multi-effects, I was just being a cheap ass not getting individual pedals! Have you ever checked out the Australian Pink Floyd?

martywalsh wrote on Dec 7th, 2007 5:12pm

Sorry I never wrote back, I've been MIA for the past month! I'm a big fan of KAOS I just really like the concept of it. I was planning on buying the Zoom G2.1U multi-effects pedal and I was wondering if you've tried it and if it would be ideal for Pink Floyd songs?

the venny wrote on Nov 27th, 2007 7:00pm

tab police.......?????????

martywalsh wrote on Nov 12th, 2007 4:06pm

I'll have to look that movie up. The recent song he did (Hello, I Love You) for The Last Mimzy is pretty good, haven't heard much about the movie though. What do you think of The Tide Is Turning from Radio KAOS?

martywalsh wrote on Nov 9th, 2007 12:48am

Yeah Flickering Flame is a great song, it's a pity it's so unrecognised. Have you heard the song Lost Boys Calling with Eddie Van Halen on guitar? It's a lot better than the version on the Flickering Flame album.

martywalsh wrote on Nov 6th, 2007 3:29pm

Thanks for the add man. Yeah I thought the photo was genius too, took alot of balls to do! Glad you like the tab, it's a reall great song one of my favorites. Gilmour's great but I really think he needs Roger's lyrics coz Amused To Death and On An Island are poles apart <----(sorry for the Pink Floyd pun!)

BrainDamage wrote on Nov 5th, 2007 9:04pm

Just got the muff in the mail today, and goddamn what a pedal it is. It's exactly what I was looking for...ah I can't even say how happy I am with it, it just sounds so good.

BrainDamage wrote on Nov 2nd, 2007 11:17pm

I was finally able to score a Sovtek Muff on Ebay for $119 ($109 + $10 shipping). Can't wait to get it an try it out. Mmmm...Muffff *droool*

metalfan#3 wrote on Nov 2nd, 2007 3:44am

Eat, sleep, and breathe Pink Floyd?

Little bit of a fucking understatement.

Feel bad inc. wrote on Oct 19th, 2007 7:40am

Ah a fellow floyd fan, hello! I see you posting in the thread...

hendrixfanatic wrote on Oct 11th, 2007 9:45am

Hey, your Yamaha acoustic, can you tell what model it is? I also have a Yamaha (F310-TS; cheap beginners dreadnought), but now I have bought a Cort SFX5 electro-acoustic.

add45 wrote on Sep 2nd, 2007 3:48pm

Hahaha, I just splashed out on gear this summer, it was crazy. The lapsteel isn't used too much, but it's great experimental fun.

add45 wrote on Aug 31st, 2007 3:47pm

Hey man, I like your guitar, Big Muff, and tastes in music :)

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 read next