Thefallofman

Thefallofman's Profile Comments

hendrixfanatic wrote on Aug 23rd, 2008 3:08pm

Hey, I saw in your pictures that you play harmonica in a rack. Is it hard playing while playing guitar as well? I was thinking about buying a harmonica rack myself soon.

metalfan#3 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2008 10:01pm

It's going to be complete chaos, except in a good way.

metalfan#3 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2008 6:34pm

Yup, I miss it too. Who knows when it's going to be back up, though. I wouldn't rush him. He probably has a lot of unpacking to do.

Also, I convinced DIAH and Maet to join :D.

metalfan#3 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2008 6:10am

MIIIIIKEEEE

I saw that you joined my stupidly-named group, so I promoted you to Mod for no reason :p.

I even made you a thread! :D

Also, Matt comes back tomorrow.

metalfan#3 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2008 5:59am

It just tabs out the main riff, it's a little incomplete but easy to figure out the rest. Plus, there's decent chord 'tabs' (is that what you'd call them? The chord pages) that you can include with the main riff to play the whole song if needed.

But that's a great song. I also realized last night that Broken Lungs (I think that's what it's called, first song off of Air) is shit, but Air makes up for it by having Daedalus.

metalfan#3 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2008 2:19am

Seems there's already a tab. Surprisingly easy, too.

I have nothing else to say :p.

metalfan#3 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2008 2:17am

Yup, finally decided to get a picture that looks halfway like me. I actually got to take it before my phone shit the bed :mad:.

Plus, there's a picture of me and my awesome Ghostbusters shirt as well.

Anyways, if you wanted to make a sad man happy, you'd tab Moving Mountains out :p:.

Unless of course there's already one. I'll check.

metalfan#3 wrote on Aug 18th, 2008 2:47am

Mike, Hippiefest sounds awesome! I can't believe you didn't tell us about it before.

metalfan#3 wrote on May 24th, 2008 7:43pm

Yeah, my profile is stupid and doesn't tell me when I get a new comment. But at least I can talk to you in the hub again.

BrainDamage wrote on May 24th, 2008 7:12pm

Thefallofman wrote on May 24th, 2008 at 1:53pm :

I had to be at school at 7:45. Seniors aren't in classes for exams, so we can just leave when we get them done.

Where's the Hub been?
Ah cool. Our regular school day starts at 8:30, and on exam days we have to stay for the full period once you're finished with the test. If you're exempt, you can just leave school though.

The hub goes on and off with my internet connection. I try and keep it up whenever this computer is on, but whenever my connection drops out or my computer is shut down, the hub goes down with it.

BrainDamage wrote on May 24th, 2008 3:09pm

Thefallofman wrote on May 22nd, 2008 at 6:52pm :

Heh, well I was home at 8:30 because we had exams today and I only had one to take. I got finished pretty quickly (I'll admit to not trying too hard). I just have 1 exam tomorrow too, so I'll probably be monologue-ing on the hub again, haha.
Man, what time do you even get into school?
Thefallofman wrote on May 22nd, 2008 at 6:52pm :

Man, what time do you get into school to begin with? I'll be exempt from two of my finals this year, but even so, I think the latest I can leave is like...10 o'clock or so.

weorge wrote on Apr 28th, 2008 8:13pm

, no but come to think of it........ it makes sense , they wish he was there so they incorporated some of the wierd ness of his playing into it, like the wierd singinging of doo do do do do dododo. and i noticed the beggining of wouldn't you miss me is similiar to the beggining of pigs on the wing

weorge wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 7:58pm

i dunno if u remember, u sau=id u like bob dylan blues, someone on here tabbed it if u wanna learn it, its not hard either

Aperfectbadomen wrote on Apr 22nd, 2008 3:42pm

Ahhhh...well okie dokie then...guess you don't really need my info anymore. ha ha

Aperfectbadomen wrote on Apr 22nd, 2008 3:38pm

Well then I guess I'll just need to give you my info then.

Aperfectbadomen wrote on Apr 22nd, 2008 2:53pm

Thefallofman wrote on Apr 22nd, 2008 at 9:50am :

Well really I can do it whenever I get your info.

Aperfectbadomen wrote on Apr 22nd, 2008 7:24am

Soooo... when do you want to do the paypal thing?

Aperfectbadomen wrote on Apr 18th, 2008 3:16am

Hmm...I'm completely lame for getting one of these just so we can talk while you're in school. Heh.

ripjoestrummer wrote on Mar 6th, 2008 3:48am

thanks for voting to approve my tab, it means a lot to me

BrainDamage wrote on Feb 4th, 2008 3:40am

Yeah, I've been wanting to upgrade my cables for a while now, but to do so would be so expensive. I'm content with what I have now, but if I have some extra cash (which isn't likely...there is so much I want) then I'll think about it.

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 read next