TheHeartbreaker

TheHeartbreaker's Profile Comments

igotabcrich32 wrote on Jul 3rd, 2008 10:00pm

hey, how ya doing man?

I havent spent that much time on UG recently, and when i do, i mostly stay in the Gear forum, i kind of forgot about the CR forum, to be honest with ya.

maybe i should reintroduce myself?

TheUltimateSin wrote on Jul 1st, 2008 5:18pm

Lol. I've been around...but a lack of internet makes things difficult I'm afraid :(

nalyd wrote on Jul 1st, 2008 7:01am

Oh right, just saw that on your profile. >.<

It's kinda boring here, isn't it?

TheUltimateSin wrote on Jul 1st, 2008 6:48am

TheHeartbreaker wrote on Jun 30th, 2008 at 10:39pm :

WHERE'D YOU GO?!

I am Everywhere, and I am Nowhere.....:)

But in serious

waterproofpie wrote on Jul 1st, 2008 12:59am

howdy

nalyd wrote on Jun 30th, 2008 10:17pm

TheHeartbreaker wrote on Jun 27th, 2008 at 12:38am :

What part of North Carolina are you from?

RDU area, Durham specifically. What about you?

Andrewbiles wrote on Jun 23rd, 2008 4:08pm

Haha, oh well, just me being nosey then!
The metal forum used to have conversations with the mods through the reports.

Andrewbiles wrote on Jun 23rd, 2008 12:06pm

Yes I did read the report ;)

Rarely do though, it was only because there was more than one word there that I did happen to read it.

Cptbeefheart wrote on Jun 22nd, 2008 4:06pm

Definitely, though I'm a bit sick of him now...

<3 Herman <3 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2008 8:03am

You liked Star Wars 1-3?

BrainDamage wrote on Jun 22nd, 2008 4:04am

TheHeartbreaker wrote on Jun 21st, 2008 at 9:59pm :

Matt, do you Mods read the Report Messages (as in the ones sent when a thread or post is reported)?
They're sent to us as emails, and I don't always have AOL open, so I miss some of them.

Andrewbiles wrote on Jun 16th, 2008 1:34pm

Hey, all's good thanks, how about yourself?
What was with that thread in CR the other day? Drunken? Hacked? Needed an ego boost?

LazyLatinoRocke wrote on Jun 12th, 2008 9:07pm

TheHeartbreaker wrote on May 21st, 2008 at 8:33pm :

What part of The Bronx are you from? I have a lot of family there.

woh. didnt' noticed this comment for a long while. i live around 231 street

Wood & Metal wrote on Jun 11th, 2008 3:47pm

TheHeartbreaker wrote on Jun 5th, 2008 at 3:33pm :

They are definitely at their best live, much like The Allman Brothers. For a beginner I would recommend Live/Dead.

Sorry for taking a while to reply.

Thanks, I'll give that one a look too.

Derigiberble wrote on Jun 8th, 2008 3:25am

Thinking about blowing an intense amount of semen on your face.

psychodelia wrote on Jun 7th, 2008 8:33pm

Ha, sorry for the late reply.

Nothing much, just working, writing, playing, that whole deal. I'm transcribing/arranging Thick as a Brick for a 5 piece band, in the hopes that I can perform it in a few months. And you?

Wood & Metal wrote on Jun 5th, 2008 6:54pm

Cool, I've been playing for roughly 8 months, with several breaks from guitar when I was either too busy or too lazy. As of late, I've been renewing my dedication in learning music theory and notation and such.

Thats pretty neat that the ABB and the Dead dug each other so much. Actually, the main reason I became interested in the Dead was because, one day, I was at the ABB website, looking up old photos of members, and I was looking at Berry Oakley photos, and I saw one with him wearing a Grateful Dead shirt, so the thought occured to me, "Hey, if he liked them, then I'd probably like them too!". Anyways, I'll definitely check out the Dead's American Beauty, thanks. :)

Also, I've heard that the Dead are at their best when playing live, which live album would you also recommend to a beginner?

icaneatcatfood wrote on Jun 4th, 2008 11:07pm

Oh, I don't check my profile all that much, sorry about taking so long to respond. I'm in Western North Carolina, the Appalachian area I believe.

Cptbeefheart wrote on Jun 4th, 2008 4:18pm

I do have a bit of interest in going into film. I, of course, would love to be a director.But making it as a director is a bit unrealistic. So, being a producer or being involved in a film company are the jobs that I am probably going to look into after college.

Wood & Metal wrote on Jun 4th, 2008 2:47pm

TheHeartbreaker wrote on Jun 3rd, 2008 at 8:36pm :

Thanks! The feeling is mutual :) I don't know if you read, but I edited the 'about me' and clarified a few things in the 2nd paragraph and added an 8th paragraph addressing my faith.

Anyways, yeah I'll be very careful when it comes to choosing. I like electric hollow bodies cause they're versatile: they work with out amplification, have a nice deep tone when amped, and sound cool when distorted. Thing is though, I've never played one :P

How long have you been playing guitar? The gear you have sounds sweet.

By the way, I read that your a Grateful Dead fan. I've heard quite a bit about them, and I was wondering where's a good place to start with their music for a newbie?

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next