The Wildchild

The Wildchild's Profile Comments

theogonia777 wrote on Mar 5th, 2014 9:45pm

i'm a 36D

theogonia777 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2014 9:53pm

I never got an answer to the Alexi Laiho thing and I did not finish recording anymore Gespenst material. I changed the band name though and also recorded like 12 albums of material for my other much more kvlt black metal band. It is so kvlt that it is guaranteed to freeze the false out of even the most hardened BTBAM fan.

rg_metal wrote on Feb 15th, 2014 5:30pm

Get in the IRC!! NOW!

theogonia777 wrote on Oct 12th, 2013 5:28pm

Hey Cousin Jake,

Is it true that you once licked Alexi Laiho's penis...

...just because you wanted to?

I heard a rumor that this was in fact the case and had to see if it was true.

theogonia777 wrote on Nov 26th, 2012 1:30pm

lol @ al teh butthurt btbam fanboiz

theogonia777 wrote on Sep 28th, 2012 2:18am

The Wildchild wrote on Sep 27th, 2012 at 2:15pm :
Gespenst or Nickelback, something like that? No, but I am on it

Yeah. I only have one song recorded though because I'm too busy with stupid tranny shit and school to do anything. So there's just the one on my soundcloud page and on the band page on my profile.

There aren't even vocals and the drums are weird. I got Steve08 to do them like a year ago, but I think he wants to redo them. He uses too much china. As for the vocals, I've had a couple of people that I've asked, and they said they were down, but I still haven't really written any lyrics yet anyway. I started writing lyrics the other day though, and maybe I'll just do the vocals myself, even though I'm like the worst vocalist ever.

Also in the regular mp3s on my profile there are two riffs, the "SFTS Preview" riffs that are from another song that I should hopefully record in the next few months.

theogonia777 wrote on Sep 27th, 2012 8:01pm

The Wildchild wrote on Sep 27th, 2012 at 1:55pm :
We've gone in so many circles scientists are postulating that aliens are the culprit

Tehehe. By the way, did you ever listen to my shitty black metal?

theogonia777 wrote on Sep 27th, 2012 7:35pm

People never learn. :haha:

theogonia777 wrote on Sep 9th, 2012 2:38pm

I haven't talked to you in forever so, what's new with me...

Let's see, I am a DJ/MD at my campus radio station. It's pretty cool. I interviewed Primus and I get tons of free stuff. I'd love to get an interview with Dead Can Dance since we've been spinning their album, but it would have to be if they played probably either NYC or Boston in the near future.

I'm still procrastinating with getting shit released, I have this stupid split EP that I'm doing with a couple of solo projects that's been in the works for like two years, and I still have no idea when that will be done (I at least finally have enough songs written though). I'm also trying to get my grindcore album done, that I could probably record in like a week but I just don't have any time.

I'm also playing synth in a sort of melodeath/black/doom/ambient sort of band. I guess some of the influences are Agalloch, Blut Aus Nord, Emperor, Falkenbach, Insomnium, Katatonia, Skepticism, Thergothon, etc.

theogonia777 wrote on Jul 15th, 2012 3:03pm

From now on I'm going to call you Cousin Jake, after Cousin Jake.

Ometh wrote on May 28th, 2012 11:53am

The Wildchild wrote on May 28th, 2012 at 10:42am :
No, but it would only make perfect sense that a person who claims to like metal music would frequent the metal forum...

Honestly, never cared. Most of the bands I listen to I find on my own. I mainly use this forum to procrastinate and get my material criticized, so yeah :shrug:

Ometh wrote on May 28th, 2012 11:36am

The Wildchild wrote on May 28th, 2012 at 10:21am :
You know, for all your metal posturing, I never see you in the metal forum. Why's that?

So I'm not a real metalhead because I don't visit the metal forums, is that it?

Ometh wrote on May 28th, 2012 10:29am

Ouch, that hurt.
Hope you happy now :(

Ometh wrote on May 28th, 2012 10:11am

Deep down I knew it ;_;

theogonia777 wrote on May 27th, 2012 5:07pm

You have two of the same pictures؟

theogonia777 wrote on Jan 19th, 2012 3:52am

o hai i herd taht u r a hawt grl so i m coming 2 say hi & ask f u would send me n00dz pleas & f u would liek 2 web cam w/ me @ som time ok thnx by

rg_metal wrote on Dec 6th, 2011 7:26pm

Hey bitch... don't be talking crap bout my azns

theogonia777 wrote on Sep 26th, 2011 4:02am

i haven't harassed you in a few months, so i thought i'd say hi. so how are you?

08L1V10N wrote on Aug 30th, 2011 11:27pm

You should do some Intestine Baalism tabs bra!

NosferatuZodd09 wrote on Jul 21st, 2011 4:42pm

FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Addicted to An Anatomy of the Beast; I'm being held hostage... FOR ALL OF ETERNITY

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next