The Progfather

The Progfather's Profile Comments

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 12:31am

The Progfather wrote on Dec 15th, 2010 at 10:35pm :
I hope your parents will come round to liking your boyfriend at some point, its not nice of them to be close minded towards him. All the snow over here has gone now, though I would have loved 3ft of snow like you said there was in New York. Sorry about the late reply, i've just been really busy lately not had much of a chance to get on here. Also, i'm not really so nice, i'm just me really, hope everything is good with you.
I have no clue if that will ever happen. I feel bad because I'm so busy with bowling club and pep band and school and it's almost like I don't have time for him and I know that can mess up a relationship. It's hard to get everything sorted out, ya know? I know it isn't, but that's just how they are. They say they just want the best for me. How are things with you? Awe, it's snow galore up here where I live. (: I think you're nice though.

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 3rd, 2010 7:01pm

The Progfather wrote on Dec 2nd, 2010 at 9:49pm :
Is it snowing much there? Its snowing here too and in England we're terrible when it snows everything shuts and no-one can get anywhere. I hope things get better with your parents, and i'm glad you're so happy to be with your boyfriend.
Um, well, in Indiana not really. Atleast where I'm at. In New York they have around 3 ft. I guess already. I saw it on the news! xD Well, I don't think my parents will ever accept him and it makes me so angry because they hardly know him, but so be it. I'm happy, they aren't. Well, thank you. (: You are so nice.

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 1st, 2010 6:59pm

The Progfather wrote on Nov 30th, 2010 at 10:49pm :
I work in a department store, its a decent enough job, and I work with some nice people. I'm glad to hear that you got back with your boyfriend, though less happy to hear that your parents didn't like it and grounded you. I hope things start to look up for you. Anyway I'm pretty good thanks, i've recovered from my foot injury and i'm almost completely better, how about you?
Awe, that's always good to work with nice people. Yeah, it's a big mess with them, but I'll do whatever it takes to be with him. I'm glad you're foot is getting better! Well, I'm just happy because it's snowing!

.Kelsie. wrote on Nov 30th, 2010 7:56pm

The Progfather wrote on Nov 30th, 2010 at 7:29am :
Hey, it has been a while, I'm back working now so I don't have quite so much free time, I'll make an effort to get on here more though, how did you manage to get grounded for life?
Awe, where do you work? Well, it's a very long story. I got back with my boyfriend and my mom and dad really didn't like it to make it short, but oh well. How are you? (:

.Kelsie. wrote on Nov 29th, 2010 10:51pm

Hey! Long time no talk. So, I'm totally grounded for life, so you should get on here!

.Kelsie. wrote on Oct 8th, 2010 7:29pm

The Progfather wrote on Oct 6th, 2010 at 2:12pm :
I'm not doing so bad thanks, and it is a pain that we don't get to talk so much, its good that you seem to be on here a little more regularly
The Progfather wrote on Oct 6th, 2010 at 2:12pm :
I'm glad to hear that! It really is a pain. I'm always grounded. Do you have a YouTube account? If so add me: JoinTheForce999

.Kelsie. wrote on Oct 6th, 2010 1:04pm

The Progfather wrote on Oct 5th, 2010 at 12:31pm :
Hey, long time no speak. How are you?
I know it! I hate it! Lol I'm doing alright, and yourself? (:

.Kelsie. wrote on Oct 5th, 2010 4:25pm

Hey hey! (:

.Kelsie. wrote on May 27th, 2010 3:24pm

The Progfather wrote on May 22nd, 2010 at 7:16pm :
What did you get grounded for? Hopefully you weren't causing too much trouble :P. Thanks for getting back to me, sorry I took so long to reply, had a lot of work on lately and some computer trouble, should be able to keep in touch better now though. Hope all is good with you xx
Cell phone bill was a lot. Awe, you're welcome. It's just hard to get on here. Um, it could be better. I haven't heard from my boyfriend in a while (even though I'm grounded). I write him letters and stuff and he hasn't wrote me back. Hopefully he just forgot or something. :\ xx

.Kelsie. wrote on May 20th, 2010 3:41pm

The Progfather wrote on Apr 29th, 2010 at 3:58pm :
Things aren't good? I'm sorry to hear that. I'm doing pretty well, just finishing up my dissertation for my final year, then exams in a few weeks then I graduate. Its good to hear from you again, it has been a long time xx
Well, I got grounded and haven't been able to talk to my boyfriend for a while and I miss him a lot, so that's got me down a lot. Awe, that's great to hear! I'm very happy for you! It's good to hear from you too! xx

.Kelsie. wrote on May 6th, 2010 3:17pm

The Progfather wrote on Apr 29th, 2010 at 3:58pm :
Meh, things are getting a bit better, so it's all good! Awe! That's great! Are you excited? It's good to hear from you too! I wish I could get on more often. xx

.Kelsie. wrote on Apr 29th, 2010 3:44pm

The Progfather wrote on Apr 10th, 2010 at 2:00pm :
Hey! I've not got back to for ages, sorry about that, uni work has been driving me crazy, spent 2 weeks of my easter holiday stuck at uni working, and just got back from going home for a week. My brothers wedding was pretty good, and i'm glad to hear you're well again from your last message, which was like a month ago (sorry again about that). Hope things are going well for you now xx
I haven't been on here in forever either. Lol Awe, that's good to hear! I hope you are doing well. Um, they aren't really, but that's alright. xD xx

.Kelsie. wrote on Mar 11th, 2010 6:58pm

The Progfather wrote on Mar 9th, 2010 at 8:30am :
I love being lazy too, one of my favourite hobbies . Hopefully your cold will pass soon and you'll be feeling much better. Next weekend i'm off to my brothers wedding, other than that nothing too exciting
Isn't it fun? Oh, it did. I'm all better now. =] Awe, weddings are so cute! Lol I hope you have a good time!

.Kelsie. wrote on Mar 8th, 2010 3:21pm

The Progfather wrote on Mar 6th, 2010 at 10:59am :
I'm pretty good, just finding that my final year work is taking up all my free time, I miss being lazy and doing nothing . Sorry to hear that you've been sick, nothing too serious I hope. Been up to much over the last few days, or got any exciting plans for the weekend?
Awe, that must suck! I love being lazy, but it's not good to be lazy. Lol Oh, it's okay. I just get a cold when the seasons change. (: Um, not really unfortanitly. :( You?

.Kelsie. wrote on Mar 5th, 2010 12:58am

The Progfather wrote on Mar 4th, 2010 at 5:41pm :
I am excited, glad to hear that things are alright with you. Congrats on getting your license, I would say I know how useful they are, but I actually don't have mine yet, kind of got distracted by school and never got it. Still hope things are still good with you, write back soon
I bet it's hard to do things while in school. Thank you though! Yes, things are alright. I've been sick though for a few days. =[ How are you though?

.Kelsie. wrote on Mar 2nd, 2010 3:51pm

The Progfather wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 8:34pm :
I've been pretty good thanks, just been doing my exams at university, and now its nearly time for the next semester to begin, then I graduate soon enough. How are things with you? Its been a long time since I heard from you
Wow. Are you excited to graduate? Um, things are alright. Just really repetitive and boring. I got my license over the weekend though! lol I know it. It's sad. =[

.Kelsie. wrote on Feb 1st, 2010 6:50pm

It's all good. lol How have you been?

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 11th, 2009 6:54pm

Where are you? lol

.Kelsie. wrote on Nov 24th, 2009 3:32pm

The Progfather wrote on Nov 23rd, 2009 at 9:45am :
Hey sorry about the late reply, I didn't realise I had a message. I hope things are better for you, i'm sure you couldn't have done anything too bad to your boyfriend, i'm sure you'll work things out.

It's alrighty. Um, it is bad. I cheated on him, but I owned up to it and now we are working everything out and it's getting a lot better. I haven't talked to him in a few weeks and it's horrible. I've been grounded. It sucks. Grounded until around Christmas from everything! No phone, friends, computer (I get on at the school), etc... I only have the TV. lol

.Kelsie. wrote on Nov 10th, 2009 1:52pm

The Progfather wrote on Oct 20th, 2009 at 2:10pm :
Haha i'm only a little bit silly, and i'm not up to much really, doing some assignments for university and working on my dissertation, how about you?

Um, I'm dealing with a lot of stuff. Some stuff I did that pretty much ruined my relationship with my boyfriend even though he still loves me and still wants me to stay. I really fucked up...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next