The Necrotizer

The Necrotizer's Profile Comments

rish grind god wrote on Jun 21st, 2011 4:48am

The Necrotizer wrote on Jun 21st, 2011 at 12:18am :
Long time no grind mate ! I finally caught Fuck...I'm Dead live at the corner hotel. it was fucking awesome.

Killer dude
Yeah I've been a bit slack on here
I really wanna head over to Melbourne soon to catch some grind,if i do i will let you know and we can catch up for a beer or 2

Gessu wrote on May 27th, 2011 5:29pm

Well, actually those are my least favorite bands on the list (except the Dimmu Borgir, cuz i like their old stuff)

2841981 wrote on Jan 15th, 2011 8:15pm

The Necrotizer wrote on Jan 14th, 2011 at 7:33am :
2841981 wrote on Jan 14th, 2011 at 7:12am :yeah man, no problem. I got mine second hand so i had to buy a seperate power supply and i ended up with one from a danelectro pedal but it works fine.

its
18volt
150mA
centre negative

Thanks so much dude ! That'll help a bunch !

No problem

2841981 wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 10:12pm

The Necrotizer wrote on Jan 12th, 2011 at 7:16am :
I finally bought one ! It's on it's way from the US to me here in AUS, but I have to organize a power supply for it as you mains voltage is different to ours. Could you possibly look at your power adapter and tell me what the Amp rating is (will be in mA) ? Would be much appreciated man!!!

its
18volt
150mA
centre negative

2841981 wrote on Dec 28th, 2010 8:47pm

The Necrotizer wrote on Dec 18th, 2010 at 10:59am :
Hey Dude,

Noticed you have a MXR 10 band EQ, im looking for one atm, what do you think of it? would you buy the same EQ second time around?

yeah man, definitely. it makes my tone really. infact my amps effects loop has broken so i cant use it and i really cant get a tone im happy with now without it

but yeah its awesome lol really tightened up my tone

rish grind god wrote on Dec 22nd, 2010 6:17am

The Necrotizer wrote on Dec 21st, 2010 at 4:53pm :
Thanks man! Looks sweet , the tote is a killer pub too, I used to go to TAFE next door, we'd go there on our breaks and never come back! I think i'm supposed to be in Torquay that weekend but fuck it ill drive the hour and a half back no worries!
Do you have a site you use to keep up to date with upcoming gigs?

AH dude i got that one from the fuck im dead facebook i used to get all my gig info on myspace but no one uses that shite anymore

rish grind god wrote on Dec 21st, 2010 8:06am

Hey dude a good grind gig to get ya arse to http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=101947976543 571

ginger5138 wrote on Dec 21st, 2010 4:14am

The Necrotizer wrote on Dec 20th, 2010 at 9:47pm :
Thanks for the add man ! " Tool guy" = Justin Chancellor, He's too good to remain nameless !

No problem! And thanks for telling me, I just never bothered looking up his name. It's updated now. :)

rish grind god wrote on Dec 20th, 2010 10:41am

The Necrotizer wrote on Dec 20th, 2010 at 6:55pm :
Thanks man!! I will have to give em a listen and keep an eye out for gigs, Im not really plugged into the scene down here, which i would like to rectify. You guys get much in the way of international acts? I was lucky enough to catch Napalm Death down here in Novemeber, unforgettable!
yeah dude we get a few sometimes we miss out but melbs is not too far away cheap flights
How good were napalm i got to hang out with shane and mitch and have a few beers fuckin cool blokes they are

rish grind god wrote on Dec 20th, 2010 7:09am

The Necrotizer wrote on Dec 20th, 2010 at 3:34pm :
Thanks man! any chance you can recommend me some good local grind? I need to get out to a few grind gigs in AUS, The Berzerker are really the only local grind act I'm massively into!

Yep their is plenty in melbs for you ....fuck im dead ,the kill,captain cleanoff and even a bit of rock grind in the ole blood duster

Im from adelaide so i dont get to see much of the aussie grind but their is tons i could name all from Melbourne

rish grind god wrote on Dec 20th, 2010 7:01am

Cheers for the add and aussie grind fucking rules

The Wildchild wrote on Dec 16th, 2010 10:07pm