The Charm

The Charm's Profile Comments

BlueAltitudes wrote on Dec 26th, 2012 10:06am

The Charm wrote on Dec 25th, 2012 at 1:49pm :
I like the Audio-Technica's alot so far! Great bass, even tone, quality construction too. I don't see them breaking anytime soon.

I think I may end up getting them in the future. I'll have to go out and try and find them to listen this time haha. If not I'm seriously looking at these Russian headphones called Fischer Audio-Fa011. Check them out.

Jostry wrote on Nov 7th, 2012 3:58am

The Charm wrote on Nov 3rd, 2012 at 4:24pm :
Did you remove your rant about Obama on page 53 of the Mitt Romney thread or did a mod do it?

I did, why?

man_suits wrote on Jul 12th, 2011 5:20pm

The Charm wrote on Jul 12th, 2011 at 1:25am :
man_suits wrote on Jul 11th, 2011 at 6:08pm :Be glad that you didn't go to that show thursday..

Haha. I guess the chariot was the only good thing there? Nick seemed to really like it.

Dude The Chariot was awesome, and I The Breather was pretty cool too. Sitting through everything else though was like getting teeth pulled at the dentist (no lie).

man_suits wrote on Jul 12th, 2011 12:08am

Be glad that you didn't go to that show thursday..

man_suits wrote on Jun 20th, 2011 9:35pm

What's up Matt!?

NegiTom wrote on Jan 12th, 2011 9:21pm

"hardcore and stuff" is a great reason to send a friend request. Hows it going?

MustangMan311 wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 11:38pm

Hey man, add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/codyrogers

phoenix_crush wrote on Oct 13th, 2010 2:19am

The Charm wrote on Oct 12th, 2010 at 8:13pm :
Dude! You got banned? wtf!

Loooong story. Half the regs got perma'd by Pink. It's (hopefully) temporary. Look a few pages back in the off topic thread and in the gay for johnny depp thread. it's bc of JxD wanting to be a dictator.

zezimathehero wrote on Oct 6th, 2010 1:39am

AUGH WHY SPECIAL TEAMS WHY

zezimathehero wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 3:06am

I wasn't too pleased with the secondary. Jason Allen blew it covering Braylon Edwards twice, if he didn't get that penalty in the end zone, or blow a tire on the big TD, Dolphins probably win that game. But I have high hopes for the rest of the season, I think we have a really good shot at beating the Pats this week.

zezimathehero wrote on Sep 22nd, 2010 6:08am

WORD NIGGA
DOLPHINS GOIN TO THE SUPER BOWL

Space frog wrote on May 2nd, 2010 10:02pm

do you know if there are any tabs of Sol Eye Sea I anywhere?
Cuz there's nothing around here, so I guess I'm shit outta luck right...

Space frog wrote on Apr 28th, 2010 3:05am

Man, Diaspora is the kind of song I wish I would have written. The first 3-4 minutes are awesome. Actually all that album is incredible!

Space frog wrote on Apr 23rd, 2010 2:59am

Hey dude, I just got both Irepress cd's and you were right, I dig that. Sol Eye Sea I is purely prodigious. Awesome!
:cheers:

phoenix_crush wrote on Apr 17th, 2010 6:46pm

bout time you accepted my friend request, I've added a bunch of people from the ol' la dispute thread lol

Space frog wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 2:20am

Man I gotta say they are pretty awesome. Kind of songs you wish you had written. I know a similar band, it's called Tangled Thoughts of Leaving: www.myspace.com/ttol

AlecMag wrote on Jan 28th, 2010 11:09pm

The Charm wrote on Nov 20th, 2009 at 3:39pm :
I was not granted magical powers. I want a refund.

NO REFUNDS.

All sales all final, results may vary. Read the fine print :P

Space frog wrote on Jan 9th, 2010 9:02pm

The Charm wrote on Jan 7th, 2010 at 10:53am :
Space frog wrote on Dec 27th, 2009 at 9:03pm :Not bad at all, I'm listening to some TNTLLU right now, and it's pretty nice. I had only heard Jay Walking Backwards, I think that's the song... and I don't think it shows their style at all from what I hear.

And I got Desperate Living for Christmas. Pretty nice record.

Ohh yeah I thought Desperate Living was pretty great. There were a couple weak points on it but overall I thought it was a good album. "Arive" is the best song on the album IMO.

"Jay Walking Backwards" is one of TNN12LLU's best songs IMO. "Clarissa Explains Cuntainment" and "If These Bullets Could Talk" are also really good.

I totally agree about Desperate Living. IMO The Mechanical Hand is better. And yeah Arrive is the best song on the album. Probably the most logic (in the sense of not too messy) song on the album.

And I'll check those TN12LLU songs.

Space frog wrote on Dec 28th, 2009 2:03am

And I got Desperate Living for Christmas. Pretty nice record.

Space frog wrote on Dec 17th, 2009 6:36pm

Yeah? nice. Is it a north american tour? I heard they were breaking up... I don't know them much but I think they did some good music. Actually many good bands break up... Johnny Truant, My Bitter End... that sucks

1 2 read next