The Arsis

The Arsis's Profile Comments

Stryker125 wrote on Nov 23rd, 2010 2:29am

ya you should friend request that ug'er in ur area from facebook...cuz its me

huevos wrote on May 24th, 2010 10:07am

Not only do i think all these things, but i lied earlier when i said i wouldnt do this:

I Raped Your Mother, then Sent Her To Auschwitz.

Thats how pissed off i am at your "critisism".

As a final blow, you may like to know that i am already banned, so you can fuck off if you think that you can get me banned, Nigga.

Die Painfully,

13thCrucifix.

Don't know if you've had the displeasure of seeing this fellow, to which if you haven't, good on you.
Complete waste of time, I tell you.

huevos wrote on May 24th, 2010 10:07am

The dude that on your said song, commented that i did know nothing about music, is probably a 7 year old female, that doesnt even know a thing about music herself.

I may not do a GCSE or A Level in music, but if both me and my friend, who listen to proper music, such as Avenged Sevenfold, and Bullet, agree that your songs are actual filthy piles of horribly smelling foul shit.

Please note that i havent actually tried to derogatize you by making "cho mamma" jokes, or any other insults other than my unjaded opinion of your "music".

You should delete your music, all of it, and uninstall GP.

After that, you should proceed to hang yourself using a donkeys cock, and make sure that you deface yourself as much as possible.

huevos wrote on May 24th, 2010 10:06am

Take a gander.

Hey assface,
Im just messaging to tell you that you arte the blindest, most stupid piece of shit that i have ever seen. You claim that your song "DeathGrindish", is immense, and that MY songs are generic? maybe they are, in total fairness, but your songs are so unbelievebly bad, and the worst part is, fuck heads on this site dont even know, they think that its amazing coz you use pretty colours on the layouts on GP, and change the entire song every fucking bar.

Please do not ever post on this site agian, as your music is absolute bollocks. My worst song is thirty fucking times better than your shitty songs could ever be.

The drums are too insane, youve piled hundreds upons hundreds of notes into every verse, chorus and fucking "solo", (which doesnt even deserve the fucking name you cunt headed twat fuck).

Your songs, suck, absolute arse, and i hope you have the decency to hang yourself, after cutting off your own balls and making knob cheese with a chees grater.

huevos wrote on May 11th, 2010 10:06pm

That was funny. Defiance64 just shut down his own thread due to his own arrogance and belligerence. Told him that shit was gunna go under.
That dude don't like you for some reason.

I'm a bit miffed that I actually posted some my shit on there and he just deletes the thread.

unregistered_1300672 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2010 6:31am

Hey, do you think you could maybe make a logo for a project I'm working on?

Message me if you're interested, I've seen some of your work in the logo exchange thread.

Acronikos wrote on Mar 16th, 2010 10:22pm

Well I understand, I was the same way when I started logo making. So I've been in your shoes before but I'm just suggest that if you do want to continue with it, then perhaps get involved in photography and/or illustration to use your own original work. It's a whole lot tougher but you'll feel more accomplished and have rights to sell your work without sweating copyright issues.

If you ever do, I can help guide you with a few tips. I'm nothing special, just a freelance designer who has some experience in the field.

Limaj_daas wrote on Mar 16th, 2010 12:07am

Dude, was your Animalistic Offerings a reference to Anomalistic Offerings by Suffocation?

Acronikos wrote on Mar 15th, 2010 12:37pm

I like the fact that you are interested in logo design, though every image you post isn't a band logo. It's an image that does not belong to you as background and some overused generic fonts to make up the 'logo'. Well what you are producing isn't a logo, its unusable and if used can cause copyright issues with whoever actually owns the photo and/or the font. Be careful. Don't post a logo unless it's 100% original and you have all the rights to give it away and/or sell it.

there's my two cents

unregistered_1300672 wrote on Jan 29th, 2010 4:44am

haha! how is it?

unregistered_1300672 wrote on Jan 29th, 2010 1:57am

I know a program that is supposedly great for Drums and/or Bass.

take a look here: http://www.cakewalk.com/products/StudioInstruments /bass.asp

unregistered_1300672 wrote on Jan 28th, 2010 12:18pm

hmm, Maybe. It's just a matter of getting my DAW and VSTs and such in order. My guitar is in no condition to record at the moment. No strings, Loose Pickups and Bridge etc.

I might try to contribute though, Just depends on if I agree with what I write.

unregistered_1300672 wrote on Jan 28th, 2010 6:07am

Are you planning on contributing to the UG Metal album?
I'd love to hear a song of yours recorded on it.

Limaj_daas wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 12:10am

The Arsis wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 at 10:59pm :
Tuesdays at 7:00?

Yep, fine by me. Though I'd come more like at 7:15ish since my class ends at 7. I'll assume that that's alright with you.

Limaj_daas wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 6:58am

The Arsis wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 at 9:54am :
Sorry, my bad. On Monday at 5:00.
Sorry dude, I have class at that time. How about Tuesday before five or after seven?

Limaj_daas wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 4:48am

The Arsis wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 at 7:04am :
Hey! My friend that works at L&M said that they don't open on Sunday. Wanna meet up at L&M at like 5:00?

Oh, alright. What day? I'm confused.

Limaj_daas wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 8:27am

3. Don't quite know what you mean by that. I've jammed with several musicians before. Used to have a band and we played several live shows. I've actively composing ever since I began to play.
4. http://www.youtube.com/user/DanseMacabreMetal Those are all vids from my old band. All originals being played. We played more in the stream of thrash, groove, prog and altmetal thrown together. Btw, I'm vocalist and lead guitars on the right.

How long have you been playing? Vids? Experience? I've already seen your influences in your ad and heard the stuff you've put up as Animalistic Offerings.

Yeah sure, Long and McQuade sounds good. What's your mobile number and when do we meet?

Limaj_daas wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 8:27am

The Arsis wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 at 10:42am :
Want to meet up next week? At Long and McQuade or another place?

Few questions...

1. How long have you been playing guitar?
2. Who are your main influences?
3. Experience?
4. Have any songs or video of you playing?

If you have questions for me please ask.

1. I started playing in November 2005, so that's about four years. I haven't played much guitar for the last few months but fear not, I still can play, lol.
2. Main influences vary quite a bit but I'll name a few that come to mind: Death, Necrophagist, Opeth, Obscura, Augury, Cynic, Old School Thrash (Testament, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer (Hell Awaits)), Dream Theater, Quo Vadis and then a bunch of non-metal influences like Damien Rice, Alex Skolnick Trio, Hans Zimmer, Bear McCreay, Paganini, APC, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Lorenna McKennitt, Trans Siberian Orchestra. So on and so forth.

Limaj_daas wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 7:34am

The Arsis wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 at 10:31am :
What is a good day for you to meet up?
Anyday between now and January 2nd.

1 2 read next