Tarbosh

Tarbosh's Profile Comments

adamgur96 wrote on Oct 27th, 2012 5:48pm

You lurked me!!! :cry: I feel violated!

lol

S0n1c '97 wrote on Aug 27th, 2012 2:41am

wy u stalk me?

Ometh wrote on Aug 11th, 2012 4:08am

I see you're online. You there?

Ometh wrote on Aug 10th, 2012 10:03pm

Tarbosh wrote on Aug 10th, 2012 at 3:15am :
Ometh wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 5:39pm :Tarbosh wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 8:52pm :you smell like poo but I still love you
I lol'd. I actually smell real good
Wanna collab or smth? Somehow I can't seem to get anyone to collab with me ;_;

I'd be down with that. I'm actually working on a huge fucking collab with RedDeath9, (continuation to Standing Before the Precipice, kinda) but that's been in the works for like 6 months now and we keep falling off on working on it.

What kinda thing do you want to do? I know you're good at writing brutal death metal stuff. I've never tried my hand at anything like that because any death metal I write is always more on the progressive side, but I'd be interested in giving it a shot. Not to say I'd be any good at it.

Let's just see how it rolls, and mixing up different writing styles might turn out to be great :)
I'll PM you my e-mail as soon as I get home: I'm on my phone atm and PMs don't work on it for some reason.

Tarbosha wrote on Aug 10th, 2012 4:15am

Ometh wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 5:39pm :
I lol'd. I actually smell real good
Wanna collab or smth? Somehow I can't seem to get anyone to collab with me ;_;

Ometh wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 11:39pm

Tarbosh wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 8:52pm :
you smell like poo but I still love you

I lol'd. I actually smell real good ;);););)
Wanna collab or smth? Somehow I can't seem to get anyone to collab with me ;_;

whalepudding wrote on Jan 16th, 2012 3:44am

tarbrosh

~Flounder~ wrote on Jan 14th, 2012 12:19am

haha im from nova too

Life Is Brutal wrote on Sep 27th, 2011 5:14am

Holy shit, you remind of Tymon from Exivious. :haha:

Life Is Brutal wrote on Apr 17th, 2011 4:27am

Tarbosh wrote on Apr 16th, 2011 at 9:08am :
Sup, Dillon, I'm Daniel. You said you wanted some tips on composing? I'd be thrilled to help, dude, if you want to IM me or something my AIM is mistahmoo713, or you could just shoot me a message on here.

Do you have an Email I could send some comps to? Mine is DillonTOwnz@Hotmail.com.

Nemesis@Germany wrote on Apr 11th, 2011 12:05pm

Tarbosh wrote on Mar 1st, 2011 at 5:17am :
eigentlich war es ziemlich leicht fuer mich, drums zu lernen. wenn man beginnt ist es ja schwer, aber es wird einfacher recht schnell. nach einem jahr oder so konnte ich fast alles spielen, was ich wollte. natuerlich nicht obscura oder atheist, aber...

ja gut, wenn man schon über ein jahr spielt, dann sind die drums in dem song nicht so schwer.
aber ich finde drums spielen generell schwerer als gitarre spielen.
auch wenn man bei drums nur auf den rhythmus achten muss, weil man ja bis zu 4 rhythmen gleichzeitig spielen muss..

MorbidAngel1989 wrote on Mar 31st, 2011 12:26am

Dude that's some good stuff. You gotta teach me how to write. But yeah I would be more than happy to play that kind of stuff. A little on the proggy side but still fun to play. Btw my name's Parth. I started going to Fairfax High School last year and am almost done with it now :)

MorbidAngel1989 wrote on Mar 30th, 2011 3:22am

Yeah dude I know those guys. Daniel Tipton's my boy but he's in China right now. Alex is also my boy now even though he has the class AM block I have it PM. Sahand I kinda know not really as well though. I am taking the class this year.

MorbidAngel1989 wrote on Mar 27th, 2011 11:05pm

I am just about finish off my last year here at Fairfax High School

juckfush wrote on Mar 10th, 2011 12:35am

Hey champ,

Thanks so much for the detailed reply in your thread - I did infact read all of it, and it was some great insight, so thank you! - and another huge thanks for bumping Two-Scoops with such a wonderfully thorough critique; I'll be taking everything into consideration once I get around to re-arranging it. :)

I tried to extract the file in the thread you linked me to, but there was an extraction error each time, sorry. Is there any chance you could e-mail me the file? My address is on my profile :) Sorry about the inconvenience, and thanks again for everything.

:cheers:

Nemesis@Germany wrote on Feb 14th, 2011 8:32pm

Tarbosh wrote on Feb 14th, 2011 at 9:42am :
welche? fuer Serenity's Gaze hab ich Schlagzeug selbst gespielt. im anderen ist es eine Drum-Machine

(shuldigung fuer meine schlechte Deutsch, ich will nur ueben...und du bist deutscher haha)

wow, also bist du ja ein multitalent? (:
drums sind eine der schwierigsten instrumente, finde ich. nicht leicht zu beherrschen, da man mit jeder gliedmaße etwas anderes macht.

Nemesis@Germany wrote on Feb 14th, 2011 2:10pm

hey,
how did you do your drums on the recording?

RedDeath9 wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 10:39am

Well, triple technically. And now quadruple.

I'll stop now.

RedDeath9 wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 10:39am

Oops. Sorry about the double comment.

RedDeath9 wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 10:39am

So, I dunno wtf is going on with AIM, but it's not letting me sign in. Just letting you know.

1 2 read next »