TV-Casualty

TV-Casualty's Profile Comments

touke wrote on Nov 14th, 2011 8:46pm

TV-Casualty wrote on Nov 14th, 2011 at 11:20am :
touke wrote on Nov 13th, 2011 at 4:49pm :
Here are all the songs available for download
Thanks for listening!

Dude, awesome. Any specific order of the songs?

touke wrote on Nov 14th, 2011 12:49am

touke wrote on Nov 13th, 2011 at 4:47pm :
That was a real long time ago, haha I forgot about this!. But yes, I'd love to download your songs onto my ipod man. Very nice sounding stuff especially being on U-G. Could you hook me up with with Forcefield, the acoustic intro, and Essence Ephemeral?? Really admirable work there, outstanding..

I forgot to mention "metal1", "metal9", "metal12", and "To Stone". (if it's not to much to ask, I'd understand.). Dude, that's like a full album right there

Thanks for the reply, no big deal about being so late. XD

touke wrote on Nov 14th, 2011 12:47am

Thanks for the reply, no big deal about being so late. XD

TokaiEX wrote on Jul 3rd, 2011 6:26pm

I really like your softer stuff, untitled and forcefield are excellent

v2a2n2g2 wrote on May 26th, 2011 3:29am

Oh and by the way I'm coming out with an EP, if your interested you should let me know. Thanks again for the kind words!

v2a2n2g2 wrote on May 26th, 2011 3:22am

Thanks for the comment!

Night wrote on Jul 7th, 2009 6:08pm

Ah thx for the comment dude, tell you the truth I didn't even notice it on the actual mp3 itself that you had responded XD

Yeah normally when I'm recording and it's an incomplete song I normally jsut put a finishing note on it otherwise it'll aggravate me :P

But I redid the song and posted it up, I was indeed using the drums simply for keeping in time, though I changed that around this time as it's closing towards the finish line ; )

Night wrote on Jun 25th, 2009 2:41am

My song is back up if you wanted to check it out ;) noticed you paid a visit, but I had a few technical difficulties today so I was unable to upload my song 8*( But it's back to normal now ^_^

hugmeplz wrote on Jun 17th, 2009 12:02am

Thanks for the reviews. =) I really appreciate it.