TNfootballfan62

TNfootballfan62's Profile Comments

stratman_13 wrote on Oct 19th, 2012 7:50am

Oh my GOD the butthurt on your profile :haha:

Love the profile picture.

southernstyle93 wrote on Mar 4th, 2012 3:55am

hey GO VOLS!!!!!!

dsss guitars wrote on Nov 30th, 2011 9:04pm

Just Passin.................have you seen my thinline tele build yet? Post a wee comment on the end if you like......Just askin.......

kutless999 wrote on Aug 21st, 2011 11:11pm

slipknot_420 wrote on Aug 18th, 2011 at 7:51am :
You seriously warned me for posting I just bought a 2 ch. dual rec, because I knew it wasnt a correct nad thats why the title was NAD coming soon bro.
I knew it might get closed but a 60 day warning period thats a little ridiculous.
And when you get technical with it it was not a nad post it was a nad coming soon post, is that in the rules too lmao.
Id appreciate if you could remove the warning, seriously minutes before posting, I bought a 2 ch. blackface dual rec with ata case shipped for $900 as I said in my thread I was just sharing my excitment with everone in gga.
You can't do "coming soon nads. Plus, you need at least two of the following
Clips
Pics(no google or stock pics)
An extensive review

If you don't have at least two of those three things it's an automatic warn. Read the stickies next time.

slipknot_420 wrote on Aug 18th, 2011 11:51am

kutless999 wrote on Aug 18th, 2011 3:23am

Hey, did you read the post I sent you?

kutless999 wrote on Jul 13th, 2011 4:01am

Thanks for not banning/warning me. :) Yeah, I tend to not think about what I am posting late at night.

sirlebus wrote on May 30th, 2011 3:35pm

I will rape this fag and than eat his body starting from arms !

LostLegion wrote on May 28th, 2011 7:42pm

LostLegion wrote on May 28th, 2011 7:38pm

I got unbanned but I can't access the forums anymore, only FoTB. And since you're the one who banned me I think you might know the answer. Would you have to do it manually or what?

Flatestring wrote on Mar 24th, 2011 2:38am

Dont understand why you reported me for the post on Do it yourself FRET REFINISHING COMBO KIT, Wouldnt consider that exactly a spam or advertising a 3rd party website
lighten up francis.......

ekofuX.2112 wrote on Feb 26th, 2011 6:42pm

You just lost yourself another user. Freedom of speech apparently doesn't apply to UG unless your views follow the general masses.

So in that case, go suck a donkey dick and finger your mother's asshole. Take care :)

hitman_47 wrote on Feb 20th, 2011 10:14am

Hey, can you help me set up polls for the Blues Duel? I'm not quite sure how to go about setting them up.

Zach Dunn wrote on Apr 22nd, 2010 1:17am

Hey,anychance you could sticky my thread in the electric guitar forums? Post: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?p=23896616 as requested by a few members. Thread contains factual replys aswell as evidence of Devries faults. lol Cheers x

Artemis Entreri wrote on Mar 1st, 2010 11:50pm

Thanks so much for the quick reply! I didn't know the two were so different. I'll definitely read up on that. One last question. I want a fair amount of clean headroom but I don't want twin-esque head room. I've heard the Vibrolux breaks up fairly early while the Bandmaster tends to stay pretty clean. Do you know anything about this? I'll definitely use an OD pedal but I want to be able to get a little grit without it.

Artemis Entreri wrote on Mar 1st, 2010 9:16pm

Oh I didn't see you had a reverborocket too. Sorry to comment twice. What do you think of that amp as well? I've played both of these amps briefly and liked them both quite a lot. I ideally want the "vibrato" and the reverb with about 40 watts hence the Vibrolux Reverb.

Artemis Entreri wrote on Mar 1st, 2010 9:15pm

What do you think of your bandmaster? I really, really want a vibrolux but I can't afford one. I've seen quite a few 60's and 70's Bandmasters come through my local shop for 600-700$ (perfect price for me.)

jj1565 wrote on Jan 12th, 2010 4:39am