Swayver

Swayver's Profile Comments

xanzan wrote on Oct 5th, 2010 6:21pm

I miss you!! Come an sing more for me... (that sounded gay... but i really enjoy your voice and taste of music)

Riff Driven wrote on Jun 11th, 2010 9:50pm

Swayver wrote on Jun 11th, 2010 at 12:23am :
Riff Driven wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 at 6:56pm :Thank you for listening to my song, and for the comment!
I really love when a fellow artist such as yourself gives me their opinion, means so much more.

No problem man, I know what ya mean. Keep it up, I need to stop bein so lazy lately and finish an original ive been working on. Still mostly just an idea so far tho.
Well, you know you have one fan that's waiting anyway, I'll be looking forward to it. :)

Riff Driven wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 12:56am

Thank you for listening to my song, and for the comment! :D

Riff Driven wrote on Jun 2nd, 2010 7:05pm

Swayver wrote on Jun 2nd, 2010 at 12:50pm :
Yeah maybe once I learn it lol, just redid it to work on my singing a bit. Been trying to work on more originals than covers lately, but im sure I'll add a lead someday in the future for sure.
I know what ya mean, I only have one original up...and that's not even a complete song, just an idea caught on the fly. Seems like when I'm most creative I'm never recording.

protest000 wrote on Jun 1st, 2010 8:55pm

Hey man, I listened to your Polly cover. You've got a great voice for that kind of music. nice job man

Velvetunderlou wrote on May 29th, 2010 2:41pm

Hey, I covered the Ryan Adams song Magnolia Mountains. It's on my UG account. C4C

Linkerman wrote on May 11th, 2010 5:55pm

By the way, regarding your comment on my "Harvest" cover MP3:
I did make a couple of editing cuts on the song here and there.

The original recording has the whole song, and i removed the 1st chorus, 2nd verse (to shorten the song, since it doesn't have vocals) and most of the solo (because i can't play it :p: ).

Linkerman wrote on May 11th, 2010 5:53pm

Swayver wrote on May 11th, 2010 at 2:05pm :
Thanks for the rating, and listen. Glad you liked man.

It was my pleasure. You're an amazing singer and guitar player! :cheers:

thecrimsondawn wrote on May 2nd, 2010 9:51pm

hey thanks for the add. i'm glad you like my music, that's flattering. hopefully i'm not the only UG girl with good music. haha.
-kylee

rtcx86 wrote on Apr 13th, 2010 6:12pm

Hey, thanks for the comments bronameth. I have been thinking about doing updated versions of some of my old original tracks, you've got me considering it again now.

rtcx86 wrote on Apr 12th, 2010 4:44pm

I didnt have time to rerecord it lol so it is what it is for now.

Haha... man... that's always the case for me. It's usually better to just do a few takes, do what mixing and mastering you can and call it a day. Otherwise it's really easy to go crazy doing a billion takes.

iplaydabass wrote on Apr 10th, 2010 9:09am

Thank you! XD

Cade_nickels wrote on Apr 8th, 2010 5:53am

lol, thanks for the listen man.

Cade_nickels wrote on Apr 8th, 2010 1:44am

Hey no problem man, Keep the recordings coming!

Bob_Smith wrote on Apr 6th, 2010 7:26am

thanks mate -- having a little *trouble* getting my head around the positive comments ive been getting about my compositions right now.

but thanks again

rtcx86 wrote on Apr 5th, 2010 7:06am

haha... that's fair. pretty good work for a single track handheld interface.

societies_worm wrote on Apr 1st, 2010 5:27am

Sweet. Well I can down lay down the acoustic, and one set of the vocals, while you lay down the other vocals. I'm way more comfortable doing eddy vedders part, no way in hell can I wail like cornell. So I'll get to recording lab as soon as I can, and I'll let you know.

societies_worm wrote on Mar 31st, 2010 8:43am

hey man, have you heard the song, "Hunger Strike" by a project band (basically pearl jam and soundgarden) called Temple of the Dog? If so, wanna do a little acoustic collab.

Dakkstar wrote on Mar 23rd, 2010 9:55pm

Hey thanks for the comment, I use Fruity Loops. It's a decent program. I had to do a lot to the stock drum sounds to make them sound good. I had to compress them, eq, and add reverb. Otherwise they are thin, and odd sounding.

but the good thing is if you learn to use the program to the fullest you can record full songs on it... I don't really know how I just program my drums and export them, but I can take any midi and transfer the drums to my FL drum kit. It's pretty nifty.

societies_worm wrote on Mar 22nd, 2010 5:38am

hey man, I'll be down for doing some collaboration, I don't have much time though, right now anyways. but yea, I'm down.