Sudaka

Sudaka's Profile Comments

King Of Suede wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 8:54pm

You've responded to two of my posts in the last 24 hours. I like that you like what I say. <3

goodbaby11 wrote on Oct 5th, 2012 2:30pm

Hello Good day,
my name is Lilian , I read your information on http://community.ultimate-guitar.com, and find it truly interesting . That is why I am contacting you so that we can get to know each other better for personal relationship , beside I have a special issue to discuss with you on a very serious note ; i hope to hear from you soon . please contact me on this email address (liliankabashi12@yahoo.com ) so that i send you my pictures and also tell you more about my self . All I need is your understanding and interest for more information about me .. Take care as I wait for your response ,( liliankabashi12@yahoo.com )
Yours Lilian

Robbgnarly wrote on Mar 22nd, 2012 10:07pm

Whats up man?
how you been?
just to let you know it is hot as fuck here in FL! Hows the weather in your neck of the woods?

Robbgnarly wrote on Feb 12th, 2012 3:21pm

Glad to hear your doing well and the amp is working out good for you.

Yeah keep up the practiceing and everything else will come in time. Jamming with others is the quickest way to get better IMO.
I've been good, getting preped for my new band Hailo Hunters first show on March 7.If you get a chance checkout my other band Teabaggin we have been together since 2006. we are on myspace, because we refuse to do anything with facebook!

Robbgnarly wrote on Feb 5th, 2012 6:34pm

Hey whats up man? How has that Fender bass amp been treating you?

Somekid94 wrote on Nov 14th, 2010 7:35pm

Sudaka wrote on Oct 30th, 2010 at 10:15am :
is it comfy when playing 22-24 frets? or does the body of the guitar come in the way??

It is a little bit of a stretch due to the shape of the heel, but it is manageable and not uncomfortable. And sorry for taking so long to reply I never check my image comments that much. XD

Zoso1994 wrote on Dec 19th, 2009 11:29pm

Disculpa lo que tarde en responder, nunca me habia fijado en mi profile. El avatar me lo hicieron en el thread "Avatar Exchange", podes pedir lo que quieras y te lo hacen al toque ahi. Esta bueno ver a otros argentinos en UG, saludos.

Sudakaa wrote on Aug 17th, 2009 5:19am

JuanArg wrote on Aug 15th, 2009 at 2:18pm :
Cuando nos recibamos nos asociamos y ayudamos a que the pit recupere la cordura :P

Vamo a ver si UG tira algun mango :P
por plata lo que sea...

JuanArg wrote on Aug 15th, 2009 5:18pm

Vamo a ver si UG tira algun mango :P

Sudakaa wrote on Aug 11th, 2009 5:25pm

luisato wrote
Tengo un electrovox de 40w.Ahora me compre un delay behringer el DD400 y con eso y la distorsion UD100 (tambien behriger) saco un bueno sonido para los solos, Y para lo ritmico uso la del ampli q suena bastante bien(sacas un sonido bastante vintange) pero igual todavia no encuentro la distorsion justa para la musica q toco

mirá, este pedal tiene como 12 distorsiones diferentes, y además tiene un par de iopciones que hacen el sonido más grave o más agudo.... yo creo que puede que te acerques, aunque tené en cuentaque tampoco va a ser el wachi sonido, o sea, este pedal pa los yanquis vale 70 dólares cuando garpan el doble por un pedal de distorsión solamente...

las bandas eran maiden y otra más, no? mañana tengo examen, después de eso me fijo si yo puedo hacer una dist como esa y después te cuento...

luisato wrote on Aug 10th, 2009 1:24am

Sudaka wrote on Aug 8th, 2009 at 9:08pm :
¿qué amp tenés?

luisato wrote on Jul 28th, 2009 4:56am

Che papa! vi que en un post decias que tenias una zoom g1x.que onda con esta pedalera? que resultado te dio? yo toco heavy metal clasico onda maiden, judas priest, ozzy. opinas que me serviria para obtener un sonido asi?

Cade_nickels wrote on Jul 12th, 2009 8:46pm

Get to the choppa!

CrimsonBizzare wrote on May 4th, 2009 2:19pm

Oh, last post: 5th Feb. :(

CrimsonBizzare wrote on May 4th, 2009 2:16pm

May 1st?
Haven't seen you post for a bit.

Niki (guitar) wrote on Mar 31st, 2009 10:41pm

Sudaka wrote on Mar 31st, 2009 at 4:54pm :

Niki (guitar) wrote on Mar 29th, 2009 at 4:11pm :

Yeah, it's pretty big there
Do you hope to make it on the National Team?

haha, no, i mean, i love soccer, but i don't even play in 11 teams. i just play with friends, usually a 6 Vs. 6, you know you can do that, don't you? and i love wtching it, too! how about you? are semi-pro or something?

are still learnin spanish? i'm looking forward to talk to you in spanish

well, see you later, Girl!

I have no intentions of playin semi-pro or even continuing my soccer career after high school haha :) I have played 6v6, as well as 7v7, indoor, and regular 11 teams :)
I'm still in Spanish II H. I suck at it :sad:

Niki (guitar) wrote on Mar 29th, 2009 7:11pm

Yeah, it's pretty big there :)
Do you hope to make it on the National Team?

Sudakaa wrote on Mar 27th, 2009 12:04am

Niki (guitar) wrote on Mar 25th, 2009 at 6:00pm :

Sudaka wrote on Mar 25th, 2009 at 12:03am :

y yo te comería a vos!!

espero que hables español (I hope you talk in spanish)

if not you won't understand shit

te gusta el fútbol además?! bien, tenemos tres pasiones en común: Fútbol, guitarra, y hablar en castellano (sí, también es una pasión)

Eh, yo hablo un espanol pequeno. No domino el espanol :
Cuanto tiempo estado jugando usted guitarra y futbol?

Sorry if I'm not grammatically correct
awwww... i was hoping to talk to you in spanish... :( ... but well, who cares? anyway i lazily been playing guitar for 4 years and i play soccer since i am like 1 year ol'... you know, here in Argentina it is the top sport!!!

breadstick wrote on Mar 26th, 2009 7:24am

Sudaka wrote on Mar 25th, 2009 at 3:13pm :

your axe avatar!!! very clever!

Ha, at first I had no idea what you meant by axe, then I realised it must be what they call Lynx over wherever you are.

I love that ad.

Niki (guitar) wrote on Mar 25th, 2009 9:00pm

Sudaka wrote on Mar 25th, 2009 at 12:03am :

y yo te comería a vos!!

espero que hables español (I hope you talk in spanish)

if not you won't understand shit

Eh, yo hablo un espanol pequeno. No domino el espanol :p:
Cuanto tiempo estado jugando usted guitarra y futbol?

Sorry if I'm not grammatically correct :)

1 2 3 4 read next »