SubwayToVenus

SubwayToVenus's Profile Comments

culex-knight wrote on Apr 14th, 2012 8:44pm

I really liked the song you posted, even though I think you took it down.

leilalauren wrote on Jun 26th, 2011 7:02am

Just wanted to drop by and tell you your writing talent is amazing! But I'm sure someone's already told you that.

vintage x metal wrote on Oct 31st, 2010 10:53pm

SubwayToVenus wrote on Oct 31st, 2010 at 4:28pm :
i do have reddish hair. i do have fair skin. no freckles though so i'm not sure i technically can be called a ginger. i also have a soul in case you were wondering. for some reason, soullessness has become a chief characteristic of gingers, according to urban dictionary anyway.

regardless, i hope we can still be e-friends now that you know i don't really have the leathery appearance of an old james brown

it's a tough pill to swallow but I'm a loyal creeper and will overcome the disappointment. it's alright though, I'm no alicia keys, and now you can spy on the occasional fat booty appearance

maybe you just compensate for your own soul by listening to miles davis and shit. it's possible. this could be a big cover up. you need to come to terms with yourself, honey

vintage x metal wrote on Oct 30th, 2010 8:27pm

SubwayToVenus wrote on Oct 29th, 2010 at 9:39pm :
hahah i can't believe you found me. i thought i'd never see the day

I thought I'd try it again. you don't show up in the UIllinois network or under Burr Ridge which is why I never found you months ago lol, ya ass. Somehow Chicago worked.

btw you're a ginger, just thought you might want to know. also I didnt see your comment until now so I feel like a butt since I posted on your fb. SO MANY MEDIUMS. gettin my stalk on, oh yeah

vintage x metal wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 9:12pm

it said my message was too long so im just PMing you

vintage x metal wrote on Sep 27th, 2010 9:48pm

hi
where the fuck are you dawg
bye

vintage x metal wrote on Aug 17th, 2010 7:08am

dear butt
dont be a butt. or a stranger.

:heart: saadia

Aeolian Harmony wrote on Jul 27th, 2010 1:33am

Saw you peeking in at me, just wanted to say hi.

vintage x metal wrote on May 25th, 2010 9:32pm

Janelle Monae is GREAT

lutewielder wrote on May 10th, 2010 5:28pm

SubwayToVenus wrote on May 7th, 2010 at 9:49am :
Hey man, everytime I try and crit your lyrics my computer freezes. So I promise to hit up your next post. And if I happen to miss it, please let me know b/c i owe you one.

Oh, heheh. No problem. :-)

Bleed Away wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 1:07pm

What's Going On is the best album ever made :cheers:

ripdime04 wrote on Feb 16th, 2010 10:27pm

hey i added a new verse to my song check it out if you want
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?p=23264217#post23264217

NathanWolff wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 1:29pm

Hey you should look up my friend Derek Dile, I think he goes to the University of Illinois as well.

LesThanPaul wrote on Jan 25th, 2010 6:33am

SubwayToVenus wrote on Jan 22nd, 2010 at 12:19pm :
Thanks man, I appreciate it. You're at U of I too? What are you studying?

I'm in DGS right now, but I'm thinking of going into psychology. What about you, what's your major?

LesThanPaul wrote on Jan 21st, 2010 7:32am

Hey, just wanted to say that your writing is amazing. I first stumbled along 'double image' and now you're pretty much my favorite writer on this forum. Nice university choice btw(I'm down here too). Best of luck in whatever you choose to do, just keep writing cause you're fantastic at it.

re-chorder wrote on Jan 12th, 2010 3:42pm

Hey, do you have any opinion about C.S. Lewis and or Tolkien? You should check out my blog, I'd like to hear another opinion.

re-chorder wrote on Jan 12th, 2010 5:57am

SubwayToVenus wrote on Jan 12th, 2010 at 12:27am :

How about you man? I see you're still in high school but you have any idea as to what your passions are/what you want to do when you're older?

I'm working on choosing a college. I'm looking at Covenant college in lookout mountain Georgia, which is a small christian College. I'm actually going there in a week and a half to compete for some scholarships. I'm also looking at St. Andrew's univeristy in Scotland.
I'm thinking of majoring in Secondary English Educatin. Not sure what my minor would be, could be smanish, economics, philosophy. I'm thinking of going on to seminary so that I could be a youth pastor/pastor or missionary as well as or instead of an english teacher. Or at least a very well rounded english teacher.
Then I'm also quite interested in Biology. I took some college courses in it, and it was very interesting. But I don't think I'm going to persue that dream.
I plan to serve the lord where he wants to use me.

re-chorder wrote on Jan 12th, 2010 4:45am

SubwayToVenus wrote on Jan 11th, 2010 at 11:22pm :
I appreciate it man. I'd love to chat sometime

What are you studying to do at the university?

re-chorder wrote on Jan 11th, 2010 4:12am

How are you doing, I havn't talked to you in forever, but I lovin your poetry. drop in and we can chat sometime. ;)

vintage x metal wrote on Jan 8th, 2010 3:52pm

I feel you; it's been cold as hell here and we just went through that obscene snowstorm, just to have it snow again last night. It's really nice to just be relaxing though, like you said, and it's an excuse to be a temporary hermit and catch up on the books :p Though I went down to my creek a couple of days ago to explore.

1 2 read next