Spellbreaker

Spellbreaker's Profile Comments

deepakborania wrote on Mar 2nd, 2014 4:29pm

Excellent Celestial Elixir tab. Haken themselves couldn't have done any better. Thanks for the time and effort you put in.

Basswich wrote on Sep 21st, 2013 7:44pm

Hi! Just wanted to say thanks for the great job on Kamelot's Sacrimony tab! Are you working on any other Kamelot tabs at the moment? A tab for My Confession would be amazing! At any rate, keep up the good tabbing!

Petzakecske wrote on Apr 6th, 2012 1:33pm

thanks for tabbing Ghost River, it's awesome! :)

Fuzorz wrote on Feb 17th, 2012 2:36pm

What the hell. your celestial elixir tab is amazing!

08L1V10N wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 7:36pm

Hey, that Stay Forever tab is amazing. It's perfect! Awesome job!
Please do some more delain :P

the_arod wrote on Nov 2nd, 2008 9:50pm

hello there!!

how are you?? long time no see

I've been (and still am) busy doing some tabs on my own, or with friends. Pretty damn difficult. Lots of respect for you doing all those nice tabs. Epica's guitarist Ad asked me for some of those as he is curious how accurate they are, since I told him I thought they are 99% right :)

Recently I've done Menace of Vanity, with some help from a video of Mark playing it and a live drum video, but unfortunalty I could only do guitars and drums because the rest is too difficult for me. Could you find some time checking it out and possibly do some of the orchestra?? I would be delighted :)

the_arod wrote on Jul 28th, 2008 8:46pm

Dance of Fate!!! brilliant!!!

have you already been able to check out The Phantom Agony album?? some sweet tunes on that disc :)

Eccer wrote on Jul 13th, 2008 7:40pm

Spellbreaker! You answered my calls, thanks alot. I've ment to send you a message a while back.. but you see, I got banned so thats why I haven't replied. Thanks again for a splendid tab. (Chasing the dragon.. that is)

the_arod wrote on Jul 6th, 2008 12:43pm

Spellbreaker wrote on Jul 1st, 2008 at 5:41pm :

Actually, I've been taking a break from tabbing. The Divine Conspiracy wore me out. I'll start on Dance of Fate in a day or two, though it might take longer to finish than usual.

You truly deserve that break!!
But to be honest, I didn't ask for the Dance of Fate tab because I think it's a brilliant song, but because there is a nice base of the song already on UG.
I like songs like The Phantom Agony and from the new album much better and would be much happier with tabs of those songs.

Last but not least, if you are tabbing a song and you're not sure about a guitar part, you could send me a message so I can speak to Ad or Mark to verify the correctness =)

CardinalPsycho wrote on Jul 1st, 2008 11:33pm

I don't want to sound like a parrot or anything, but I just thought I'd drop by and say "Woah!". I downloaded your Consign to Oblivion tab and it's amazing! Brilliant work!

the_arod wrote on Jul 1st, 2008 5:33am

Spellbreaker wrote on Jun 26th, 2008 at 1:09pm :

Thanks for your correction to my "Consign to Oblivion" tab. That part sounds a lot more like the actual song.

no problem =)
I go to Epica shows a few times a year and if there is a part in a tab I doubt, I look pretty close at their fretboards.
With the Consign to Oblivion part I printed out those bars and asked Ad, and after recocnizing the part he said: I'll send you a message with the right tab

the_arod wrote on Jun 30th, 2008 8:57pm

ey dude, could you complete the Dance of Fate tab that's already on Ultimate Guitar, that one sound like a good start to me. Or ae you tabbing an other Epica song already?

the_arod wrote on Jun 26th, 2008 1:35pm

you truly are a hero in tabbing al those Epica songs!!
keep on tabbing Epica!!

Eccer wrote on May 21st, 2008 11:12pm

Hello, thats some awesome tabs. You cleary got it down to the last bit. I would love for you to tab down Chasing the dragon, as it is the grand epic song on the album.

Good luck mate!

Raven_Flight wrote on Mar 16th, 2008 2:01pm

Hi, I just wanted to congratulate you for your awesome job and extreme patience in making the consign to oblivion guitar pro!
An awesome contribution!