Sozes Flying V

LeeA1991 wrote on Jul 24th, 2009 12:36am

happenin mofo!?!

not spoke in ages

wanna come to my gig in the o2 academy 2? :D

jackass_babe wrote on Apr 18th, 2009 1:17am

Sozes Flying V wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 at 6:49pm :

That's nice, wot be his name?

Which is your favourite? and I like paint jobs! Get to wear white and then be not white! It's well good

I am a turnip. Think bout that.

Why wouldn't I be happy? And she's lovely Edinburgh is fantastic

His name is Jon.
The CBR is my favorite.
Chat later x

jackass_babe wrote on Apr 15th, 2009 10:30pm

Sozes Flying V wrote on Apr 15th, 2009 at 10:09pm :

I am an elephant. A big purple, exceptionally funky elephant. But with better memory. And without the purple. Or the elephant. Rest is true

Ya feeling a bit better now tho?

One of the girls from my class in school is now on her 3rd kid :O She's 19 in a few weeks *goes eek*

What colours are your bikes? Are they shiny? Cos if they're not, you're for it

I'm living in Edinburgh for Uni, studying in English, living with my mates Have an amazing girlfriend, you'd like her.

How about you?

Living with my boyfriend (been together for a year now!) Feeling a bit better..still get ill a lot though..

Got Little Red which is...red lol... my SR which is green and my CBR which is black & orange... though we're painting it blue and bright yellow!

I'm glad you're happy... would love to meet your lady one day =-)

jackass_babe wrote on Apr 15th, 2009 9:52pm

Sozes Flying V wrote on Apr 15th, 2009 at 9:46pm :

Why would I hate ye? : Dafty

I'm great, best I've ever been, studying hard, drinking harder :

How ill are ya? Glandular fever? Stress? How's the family? Any little Emz yet? :

Oh you didn't hear? It wasn't glandular fever...I have a really low white blood cell count and so it was just a virus and my body just couldn't fight it off properly...hence why I get ill so much :( ... that was like, a year ago I'm surprised you remembered that!

Family is okay, Mum is still pretty ill but she's better than she has been in a while!
and no little Emz's!!! lol I'm 18 next month .. bit too young!!! =-D

I've got 3 bikes now =-D you'd love my CBR... doing alot of work to it at the mo as it's been off the road for a while...

What's new with you?? Have you got facebook??

Emz xx

jackass_babe wrote on Apr 5th, 2009 9:16pm

Sozes Flying V wrote on Mar 29th, 2009 at 11:42pm :

Hey yerself :

Sup?

How ya been?

Oh my God I really wasn't expecting a reply... I thought you hated me!
I'm okay ta....been ill a lot...you know..the usual! You? xx

LeeA1991 wrote on Mar 24th, 2009 1:14pm

ROBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geez yer new number

jackass_babe wrote on Feb 22nd, 2009 2:58pm

Hey

aoteroa_gurl wrote on Jan 20th, 2009 11:45am

Sozes Flying V wrote on Nov 16th, 2008 at 5:13am :

Glad you're better, and that girl sounds like an insecure wreck. No point wasting breath on her. You got any songs written with your band?

um we have a few, ill up load them when i get a chance, our band favourite is 'the wrongly acoused' , which our drummer wrote. hows things with you lately? had a good xmas/new year? :) x

Cory Smash wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 6:20am

Bum.

aoteroa_gurl wrote on Nov 10th, 2008 10:05am

Sozes Flying V wrote on Oct 20th, 2008 at 1:28pm :

Glandular fever? The kissing disease! Scandal : I'm not working, just studying, partying - living off my student loan. At least you have other band members though! How good are they? What kinda music?

heya...again...
im over my flu lol um it was kinda just bronchitus that lasted for 3 weeks. It sucked.
i was at my friends 18th on friday after a gig, so i didnt drink, this girl comes up to me, accusses me of flirting with her boy friend and puches me in the face! grrr!!!
saw seether yesterday- theyre amazing live! the band is kinda rock at the mo, were back on track now. student loans are always good-hehe. have fun! x :P

aoteroa_gurl wrote on Oct 17th, 2008 1:05am

Sozes Flying V wrote on Oct 12th, 2008 at 11:24am :

I've been pretty good, moved out of home, started Uni - yourself?

cool, are you working??? ive been alrite, but ive got what my brother thinks is glandular fever - ahhhh... it sucks. im tryna get my band together, but i seem to be the only one with a house and a job, the others are sleeping in the drummers van. ha.

CheapAcoustic wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 5:32pm

I notice you havent got Casino on your list so I'm assuming u havent watched it. Even better than Goodfellas imo.

CheapAcoustic wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 2:54am

Sozes Flying V wrote on Oct 12th, 2008 at 11:25am :

CheapAcoustic wrote on Oct 8th, 2008 at 10:37pm :

Favourites?? Maybe the entire list lol. Cant get my hands on "On the waterfront" where I live tho : (

Cheers, any favourites?
Sozes Flying V wrote on Oct 12th, 2008 at 11:25am :

Cheers, any favourites?

CheapAcoustic wrote on Oct 9th, 2008 3:37am

Dude you have GREAT taste in movies : )

aoteroa_gurl wrote on Oct 8th, 2008 7:35am

hey man!!! how have you been??? i Havent been on here for, well, ages so thought i'd check out your page. hows things? :P

Jackintehbox wrote on Oct 5th, 2008 5:35am

Couldn't help but notice your Blender avatar. I love you now.

ctb wrote on Sep 3rd, 2008 5:05pm

i noes my stuff. :p

ctb wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 10:04pm

aye. :p
isn't he in that velvet revolver (i think that's the name) too? :p

ctb wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 1:20pm

well... i've heard of him. that's as far is it goes. :haha:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next