SocialismCross

SocialismCross's Profile Comments

SocialismCrossa wrote on Apr 24th, 2009 6:38pm

my new amp is 4 hours away from me.....GOD BLESS YOU ON THE ROAD YOU GUY GETTING MY AMP RIGHT HERE.

_foo fighter_ wrote on Apr 22nd, 2009 11:24pm

To answer your car question... I drive a 1996 Toyota Corolla. Laugh away. But I gotta admit, it has been a really good car. It has 200,000 miles now but I haven't had to do any work on it besides replace a starter and change the oil and filter every 5,000 miles. I'm open to all kinds of cars, but American cars are my favorite. And wouldn't an all-American Viper or Challenger with the engineering thoroughness of a Ferrari be incredible? That would be SO awesome...

thefitz wrote on Apr 18th, 2009 6:26am

I live 3 blocks from LA Music, and they can be trusted. Their warehouse is in Montreal, though, so that's where most of the stuff ships out.

However, I will say that they are a family owned business. You call them, they'll answer and talk to you. However, IMO they bit off a bit more than they could chew with this online thing, so you might have to make a few more phone calls than you would expect.

If you see something you like, call them and ask if they really have it. If they do, order it, no problem. If there's a problem, call them and they'll tell you what the deal is. Ask for Paul. You might get Mike - ask for Paul.

Downfall101 wrote on Apr 18th, 2009 1:28am

Jesus you scared me then. Yea i think universal healthcare would be good for you Americans. If a state still existed a hybrid system would be best in my opinion as I don't believe corporations can sufficiently provide services.

melton100 wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 7:24am

SocialismCross wrote on Apr 16th, 2009 at 9:10pm :

hi, why do you not recommend the epiphone les paul 100 ?

It's not exactly a good guitar for the money. For just a lil more you could get a standard which is a lot better. The 100 is isnt anywhere near that in quality (both sound and build, though mostly tone))

Downfall101 wrote on Apr 16th, 2009 7:43pm

Let me get this straight.... You're a LEFT wing Christian? I didn't think that was possible.

timo1 wrote on Apr 13th, 2009 6:21am

Do you take communion there or not?

timo1 wrote on Apr 12th, 2009 4:58am

Also,what type of Christian are you Catholic,Protestan etc?

timo1 wrote on Apr 12th, 2009 4:56am

What happened?
Did you change your views?
You deleted all your comments

SocialismCrossa wrote on Apr 6th, 2009 9:36pm

A prayer request: If anyone who talks to Jesus is on my page, please pray for me......PLEASE!

SocialismCrossa wrote on Apr 6th, 2009 2:07am

There are many people that I ethically/religiously scolded on this website. And many of them are way better than me. At least they were honest with themselves with what they like.
If anyone of them gets on here, i'll be thankful if they read this and accept my apology.

Craigo wrote on Apr 5th, 2009 3:06pm

That's alright dude, it's appreciated.

SocialismCrossa wrote on Apr 5th, 2009 2:25pm

I need Jesus more than any other time in my life, i wish he would forgive me for my sins, and give me one more chance.
I wish he would do a miracle with me. I know i've not been a good example for christianity on here, or anywhere...
If i made you mad on here, forgive me.... So that Jesus will forgive me too.
If you are a christian, pray for me, if you are not, please don't curse his name on my profile....

read previous 1 2