SocialismCross

SocialismCross's Profile Comments

damskippy wrote on Nov 26th, 2010 3:56am

happy thanksgiving bro!

Shizzleman8 wrote on Oct 21st, 2010 10:50pm

Some of the best music teaching ever! I just pick out the singing notes & harmonize, make chord changes early and lots of 'em. :) I prefer the piano as accompaniment for all the lazy reasons your thesis on singing illustrates. That's my Cross on Mt. Rubidoux, Riverside. The longest running Easter Service Sunrise Pilgrimage EVER! The Secret of Divinity is to grant everyone else theirs, then You'll be Christ too. Christianity is like the surface of a bubble called Judaism. Like You, my Son Jason was born on a Harvest Festival, Halloween. :-Daniel 144 The Garden of Eden

damskippy wrote on Apr 5th, 2010 6:52pm

Hey man, I forgot to mention I just posted a new pic of my boy. Check it out.

sglover34479 wrote on Mar 18th, 2010 1:48am

SocialismCross wrote on Mar 17th, 2010 at 7:58pm :
hi buddy, thanks for the comment on my blog. Replied there.

I read it, I guess it comes down to our basic understandings of scriptures, and I'll let you be in yours, as it seems to be working greatly for ya :)

damskippy wrote on Mar 17th, 2010 7:40pm

SocialismCross wrote on Mar 15th, 2010 at 9:31pm :
hey do you ever get on UG these days ? how are things going ?
Sorry dude, I don't get to mess around much these days. That Obama SOB has ruined any chances of getting a job in my line of work so I'm almost always watching my son, now 2 and a half. I do occasionally log on but not so much as I would like. Me and a couple of buds have been doing some tactical training cuz we think there is going to be trouble soon here in the States. Things have gone from better to bad to worse and we fear the Godless bastards running the country are spoiling for a fight. As I'm pretty well situated with what I want as far as guitars go, the wife has graciously allowed me to get a new shootin' iron and some ammo for the rest of my arsenal. Right now, my computer is down and I'm not able to keep up with UG and my friends, but in the next couple of days I should be back up and running. I hope you are well and I'll try to be better about keepin' up. Christ's Grace, bro.

--Roller-- wrote on Mar 17th, 2010 5:21pm

SocialismCross wrote on Mar 16th, 2010 at 8:34pm :
hey man, thanks for the visit. what are you up to, and what's this language

It's called FINNISH, and that's the language we FINNS usually speak. ^^

Cionnaith MacRi wrote on Mar 17th, 2010 2:42pm

Yeah, you're right, the tapestry is stonewashed blue with a black celtic cross in the center and the same knotwork design around the edge. Some local wiccans were moving and they had a bunch of stuff that they bought cuz it looked cool......I got it because it reflects my faith and heritage...my name in UG Cionnaith is fthe celtic rendering of my name, Kenneth....thanx for the comments, brother

Cionnaith MacRi wrote on Mar 17th, 2010 4:28am

administration has passed the thought crimes.....er, sorry, hate crimes bill. I got a facebook message from a christian friend the other day, he was concluding that the revolution is at hand and that the government was going to utilize UN soldiers to disarm us. I got a kick out of it. Can you imagine the carnage of European and Asian soldiers trying to take the guns away from millions of Americans....Yeah..that would be the day. Anyhow, I just checked my email before going to bed and noticed that you had left a comment and I felt obliged to respond....talk at ya later!!

Cionnaith MacRi wrote on Mar 17th, 2010 4:26am

SocialismCross wrote on Mar 15th, 2010 at 11:40pm :
hey man how are you ?

Hey my brother....I'm as well as the current situation allows. I'm getting old, my kids are grown and gone, work is slow, my son is getting married in a couple months and in a couple weeks we get to take care of my daughters kids for a week. On the other hand I am playing in a basement band with a friend that I have been witnessing to through a Bible study in his home, and I got to take a ride on my scooter for the first time this week. Yeah, I give the last couple weeks about a 6 out of 10 for the most part. I went and read your latest blog. You my friend are living dangerously. I mean I got a bumper sticker that says "ISLAM HAS BLOODY BORDERS" on my pickup and I get grief for that. you realize that the current

sglover34479 wrote on Mar 17th, 2010 2:04am

SocialismCross wrote on Mar 16th, 2010 at 9:02pm :
hey man that's really nice to hear. Yeah i don't like it when school keeps me busy too. i go sunday morning, nights, wednesday night and thursday night for a youth group. Though nobody plays guitar there, organ and piano are the only instruments there, but i love the church.
I've got a fuzz pedal, interesting..but not so long till i got bored....esp after playing purple haze, i was like...what other songs can i play lol, recommend any?

For a fuzz pedal, almost any and all nirvana, some hendrix, Cream kind of songs, a lot of Zeppelin has some fuzz in it, like Black Dog or Whole Lotta Love, umm..just try experimenting with anything with that gritty type of distortion, I bet you end up with some cool sounds :D

sglover34479 wrote on Mar 17th, 2010 12:30am

SocialismCross wrote on Mar 15th, 2010 at 9:29pm :
hey man how are you ?

I'm good man, highschool is keeping me busy, well that and church/music.
I go sunday mornings, nights, wednesday, tuesday is praise team practice (i get to play guitar!), thursday is youth group, so that and school are all I've been doing. :D
How about you?

--Roller-- wrote on Mar 16th, 2010 3:26pm

well hello :)

sglover34479 wrote on Jan 29th, 2010 11:54pm

hey buddy ^_^

damskippy wrote on Dec 28th, 2009 4:59pm

SocialismCross wrote on Dec 28th, 2009 at 11:55am :
hey man !!! thanks. you have a merry christmas too. you're right on time, today is my birthday also.. happy times. hit back.
No shit!!!! Happy birthday bro, mine was on the 12th, rock on dude.

damskippy wrote on Dec 28th, 2009 4:52pm

Merry Christmas my Christian brother.

seth's daddy wrote on Oct 4th, 2009 11:42am

What's up my brother? Thought you might enjoy this. Peace, Steve

seth's daddy wrote on Sep 11th, 2009 10:58am

How you been?

Cionnaith MacRi wrote on Jul 26th, 2009 9:52pm

re:Rush....Fly by Night...Lakeside Park....Farewell to Kings....Thanks for the add brother....gimme a holla sometime....I'm not orthadox but I sure can appreciate the order.....

Sikshred44 wrote on May 9th, 2009 3:28am

Hey ...

_foo fighter_ wrote on Apr 27th, 2009 9:18pm

Yeah, Toyotas are reliable, but they don't have any soul to them. Its they make good appliances instead of cars. They get you where you need to go but not much else...

1 2 read next