Snowblind 911

Snowblind 911's Profile Comments

cubs wrote on Dec 7th, 2010 1:52am

i see you online, nate :p:

zwenny wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 1:52pm

You're way better then most of the ug users here in the matter of professionality.
I understand you are not uploading songs here ;) But if you did, i would rate 5 stars.

ENIGMATIC. wrote on Jan 22nd, 2010 9:12pm

Nathan every word you write sounds lovely upon my lips. You should e-mail me or something whenever you write something new - I don't check UG all too often anymore!

ajo1 wrote on Jan 22nd, 2010 8:09pm

ill add yu on msn, but i warn you, i never go on:L

ajo1 wrote on Jan 21st, 2010 3:31pm

no, the tragic thing was that i thought i was totally awesome and didnt wanna give up till my dad was like "uh..yeah you suck you shoudlnt play, do something feminine instead!" LOL

ajo1 wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 3:47pm

riding round on kangaroos! thats sounds pretty awesome if you ask me ;)
you play soccer? thats very cool! i used to play but i suck at running so i wasnt too great HAHA :D

barfrog wrote on Jan 7th, 2010 9:54pm

HAHA who doesnt bro?? even my chavvy r&b-loving friends worship them :D

kdownes wrote on Oct 21st, 2009 11:25am

mate, some bastard hacked my account. new msn is downes_k92@hotmail.co.uk (please add i forgot your email)

RosieRamone wrote on Sep 30th, 2009 4:27pm

Snowblind 911 wrote on Sep 30th, 2009 at 4:03am :
where are you from?

i was actually born in england, i moved here when i was two though.

im from Leicester, in the midlands :) it sucks here

RosieRamone wrote on Sep 29th, 2009 3:45pm

Snowblind 911 wrote on Sep 29th, 2009 at 1:35pm :
british in general, lol. posh upper class can get annoying fast, unless the person who has it is down to earth and not snooty.

yeah lol. my cousins are from london so there all posh and its really annyoing

RosieRamone wrote on Sep 28th, 2009 3:46pm

Snowblind 911 wrote on Sep 28th, 2009 at 11:44am :
i don't know really =S i prefer the english accent (yes, i know there are many different kinds, but the ones that are nice are REALLY nice), and english girls have a slightly different look, i think... i guess it's more of a cultural thing.

i kinda dig foreign girls in general.

cool :) you probably wouldnt like my accent lol. do you like posh upper class accents or just brittish in general ?

RosieRamone wrote on Sep 27th, 2009 2:55pm

i mean austrailian, not american for last post

RosieRamone wrote on Sep 27th, 2009 1:14pm

:) ive been to isle of man and thought it was really boring lol. whats the difference between brittish and american girls ? :)

RosieRamone wrote on Sep 25th, 2009 4:34pm

hey:) i herad you want to move to the UK....why would you want to move HERE? its awful lol :)

Laces Out Danny wrote on Sep 24th, 2009 1:20pm

Snowblind 911 wrote on Sep 23rd, 2009 at 9:19am :
wtf you do to get banned hansy

spam :haha:

Furnase wrote on Sep 10th, 2009 10:19pm

Snowblind 911 wrote on Sep 10th, 2009 at 2:57am :
Furnase wrote on Sep 10th, 2009 at 3:04pm :
Pretty good at the moment, you? Lol btw the reason I added you is because I'm trying to expand my musical horizons and you seem to have a wide taste in music; I've been adding people who listen to a bunch of different genres so I can lookup some bands from their profile =P

oh, good idea some of those bands on mine shouldn't be there tbh. lemme edit out the worse ones... what sorta music you looking for?

I'm looking for anything =P I'm just looking through people's profiles to see if I can discover any new bands to listen to

Furnase wrote on Sep 10th, 2009 5:04am

ZanasCross wrote on Sep 4th, 2009 12:49pm

Snowblind 911 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 at 5:35pm :
aw, congrats! that's great to hear. what are you studying at graduate school? (presuming you study one specific thing)

life's way too bland at the moment. i can't justify writing or playing guitar or singing or anything not school assessment-related. i'm into my last 9/10 weeks of school, so shit's piling up. have three essays and a speech due next week. started one of them (it's taken me like two months to take all my notes and stuff...).

i have school holidays into two weeks, it's sorta my lifeline atm.

how long have you been engaged for? lucky gal.

I'm at Grad School for Physics and I've been engaged for almost a year now... going to be getting married in November this year. So yeah. Lots of life changes at the moment. I spend almost 8 hours a day doing Homework and then go home and get yelled at for not taking out the trash :p:.

You know what you want to do at uni?

ZanasCross wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 2:34pm

Snowblind 911 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 at 6:04am :
i remember the old days before you were a mod and you talked to me a lot.

-cries-

i also added you on msn and i'm pretty sure you rejected me because you're never online.

The power has corrupted me :p:

Nah. I just started Graduate School now. I'm never on MSN anymore because of that and the fact that I'm getting married in a few months. Hell, to be honest, my time on S&L has dropped off. I'm only on there a few minutes per day. Between homeworks and honey-dos I'm about spent.

How's life?

mamosa wrote on Aug 30th, 2009 1:37am

Snowblind 911 wrote on Aug 28th, 2009 at 4:09am :
aw, nice. i haven't really written in a few months. can't really be bothered at the moment. i'll be posting a new piece in a few days though, i think. if i can be arsed finishing it.

you?

Procrastination is a cruel mistress. But I was overtaken by the muse today and wrote a piece of which I am rather proud. And since I just got unbanned, I'll post it in S&L.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 read next