SlayingDragons

SlayingDragons's Profile Comments

goodbaby11 wrote on Oct 5th, 2012 10:14am

Hello Good day,
my name is Lilian , I read your information on http://community.ultimate-guitar.com, and find it truly interesting . That is why I am contacting you so that we can get to know each other better for personal relationship , beside I have a special issue to discuss with you on a very serious note ; i hope to hear from you soon . please contact me on this email address (liliankabashi12@yahoo.com ) so that i send you my pictures and also tell you more about my self . All I need is your understanding and interest for more information about me .. Take care as I wait for your response ,( liliankabashi12@yahoo.com )
Yours Lilian

Andrea55 wrote on Nov 24th, 2011 6:59pm

Happy Birthday Lucas. :hug: :heart:

silverteam wrote on Sep 17th, 2011 5:02pm

how did u get your profile like that it's awsome!

NGONE wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 2:59am

Hello,
my name is Ngone,i saw your profile today
and became interested,i will be glad to know you and i want us to be friends i don't know how you will feel about it, please you can write to me through my email (
Ngonelily11@yahoo.com) i,m sorry if i am embarrassing you, i don't
mean to do that, thanks for accepting my friend request.please my love
send your massage direct to ( Ngonelily11@yahoo.com ) not in the site here
so that i can send my picture.
yours in love Ngone.

Andrea55 wrote on Aug 25th, 2011 10:02am

SlayingDragons wrote on Aug 24th, 2011 at 10:10pm :
Herro.

Thanks for the add btw.

Thank you for accepting. :)

Andrea55 wrote on Aug 25th, 2011 3:10am

Hello. :wavey:

slipknot5678 wrote on Aug 12th, 2011 7:47am

You're already unbanned? :sad:

Just kidding. :p:

I though it was sixty days.

T00DEEPBLUE wrote on Jul 31st, 2011 8:40pm

SlayingDragons wrote on Jul 30th, 2011 at 11:52pm :
Yeah, I feel the same way. I think that's why I continue to lurk. It's weird how (the enjoyment of) a TV show can bring people together.

I've learnt more about anything from the show than anything else i've ever seen before. I feel that the show has made me a 10x better person.

T00DEEPBLUE wrote on Jul 30th, 2011 3:38am

SlayingDragons wrote on Jul 30th, 2011 at 12:17am :
Why thanks ya, I've had lots of time to mess with it. :P

And I miss you all too, it's been hard without the brony thread. :'(
I'm still lurking though, don't think that because I'm banned you can go and talk about how I smell funny or something.

I'm always watching. >_>

:haha: I'm glad.

It's good that you're still lurking. As i've said before. The thread really does make me feel better. Not just because of the show, but because of the bronies on the thread. It's about time i've found some caring friends. Just a shame it's just on a computer screen though. It's a bittersweet feeling. :(

SlayingDragonsa wrote on Jul 30th, 2011 1:17am

T00DEEPBLUE wrote on Jul 27th, 2011 at 8:32pm :
SlayingDragons wrote on Jul 27th, 2011 at 4:11pm :I caught you lurkin mah profile, without leaving a comment. What do you have to say for yourself? :P

Nice profile layout, btw.

Thank you. Yours looks nice as well.

Curiosity got the better of me. i have to say that i feel bad for you still being banned. You are much missed.

Why thanks ya, I've had lots of time to mess with it. :P

And I miss you all too, it's been hard without the brony thread. :'(

I'm always watching. >_>

T00DEEPBLUE wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 2:32am

SlayingDragons wrote on Jul 27th, 2011 at 4:11pm :

Nice profile layout, btw.

Thank you. Yours looks nice as well.

Ostinattos wrote on Jul 5th, 2011 5:05pm

Ohh ..so you've been banned ... sorry to hear that .... well take care

:hug: :hug: :hug:

PlayMadness wrote on Jun 29th, 2011 4:36am

SlayingDragons wrote on Jun 28th, 2011 at 5:57pm :
Yeah, the banning system around here sucks, it's pretty much inevitable that if you're on long enough you'll be perma'd. I wish they would change it. I mean, 45 days for 2 instances of relatively minor spam not even within a week of each other. Come on. :\

So... You wanna lurk the Equestrian Rhapsody forums? We could just shoot the shit there.

I never thought about going to the Equestria forums :haha I'll go check it out.

It's really upsetting to me that I've been banned. 60 days because a bunch of people quoted an image of mine. How was I supposed to stop them? And where in the rules does it say large images aren't allowed? I checked, it doesn't.

Over 100 posts a day, and a single thing the mods didn't like, and BAM. Fuck off for two months.

SlayingDragonsa wrote on Jun 28th, 2011 11:56pm

PlayMadness wrote on Jun 28th, 2011 at 1:36pm :
SlayingDragons wrote on Jun 28th, 2011 at 11:27am :You dun got banned too. XD
Yup. No reason, just got an email saying "you have received two warnings and a ban." When I posted in FotB, the response was basically "shove it." No reason at all :/

PlayMadness wrote on Jun 28th, 2011 7:36pm

SlayingDragons wrote on Jun 28th, 2011 at 11:27am :
You dun got banned too. XD

theogonia777 wrote on Jun 26th, 2011 11:23pm

never mind, i saw the thread. you should know better than that.

theogonia777 wrote on Jun 26th, 2011 9:30pm

damn Claus, what did you get banned for?

yukonchuck06 wrote on Jun 24th, 2011 3:51am

thx 4 the add bromeo...

HelpTravesty wrote on Jun 16th, 2011 11:02am

miss yew

rockingamer2 wrote on Jun 16th, 2011 2:17am

Nevermind, I just checked the thread again.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next