Skyvalve2012's Profile Comments

vppark2 wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 10:38pm

Oh, also, this ASG has Zakk Wylde pickups. Sweet stuff.

vppark2 wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 1:21pm

TWA? Nah man. Just a studio update video I guess Im stoked. If they go back to actual brutality Deceiver-era, instead of this scenecore, with mindless breakdowns, which was found on Life Cycles, then I will be happy. Theyre talented musicians and are capable of so much more. Plus this is Luke Holland's first recording drums on the album.

vppark2 wrote on Dec 4th, 2013 10:59am

So I saw ABR last week. Best show Ive seen. Defeater was also amazing (although their pits were shit). Im seeing PtH in less than a week, but prob going by myself to that one unfortunately. I couldnt resist the great price of tickets. Also, TDWP 4 days after than. Great shows this winter, man.

vppark2 wrote on Jul 19th, 2013 7:11pm

To add to my message, I would also have loved to have seen The Story So Far play.

vppark2 wrote on May 7th, 2013 2:30am

Yeah, Matt is very whiny. His lyrics seemed a bit melodramatic, now that I think about it. And Tosin is amazing, by far my favorite guitarist. Would be amazing if I got to meet him one day.

vppark2 wrote on May 6th, 2013 5:12pm

Yeah, I think Killswitch, All That Remains, and sadly Bullet For My Valentine did for me. And soon As I Lay Dying. I cant listen to much of ATR or BFMV now though.

vppark2 wrote on May 6th, 2013 6:44am

Nice. Thats a pretty good chunk of bands right there. Im seeing ABR this summer on Warped Tour, AND getting drumming lessons from Matt Greiner (very stoked). As for WCAR, I may watch them perform, but Im not liking the new direction that theyre taking. Warped Tour honestly has gone downhill. ABR and Silverstein are the only 2 Im psyched for. I wish a band like Parkway Drive could go (actually my favorite band).

vppark2 wrote on Apr 21st, 2013 10:03pm

Any metalcore bands you like?