Situacao

Situacao's Profile Comments

Ometh wrote on Sep 19th, 2012 3:12pm

Ok, isto é fucking weird. Tens o meu nome, também vives no Porto, gostas de DM...
Onde é que vives exactamente?

Vermintide wrote on Aug 27th, 2010 8:53pm

Don't you worry man, there'll be more along in due course. Bigger, better, blacker, brutal-er, generally just way better.

But yeah, glad you liked the music. As far as the Outbreak demo is concerned, I played all the instruments, as well as did the vocals :) Nowadays I still do most of the songwriting, but have a solid drummer and an excellent second guitarist to share leads with, so there'll be a bit more spice on the newer material. Just keep your eyes open for news.

Also:

the vocals effects in the beginning that "wah, wah, waaah" stuff

It's a talkbox man ;) I guess I could have done something a bit more inventive with it though.

MC Lukesta wrote on Jul 6th, 2010 10:17pm

For Deicide, check out their first two albums: Deicide and Legion.

colm c wrote on May 6th, 2010 5:07pm

Thanks for the heads up! Getting it now!

colm c wrote on Apr 30th, 2010 11:23am

I Think that it sounds big! not as lead guitar orientated as TGE and DHiaDW but more song based. Its like the coming together of Zero Order Phase and Praises to The War Machine. I really like She Comes In Colors and TOC the others are good just not instantly memorable but cant wait to hear the others now! Blue Marble really reminds me of Who Decides off EOR.

colm c wrote on Apr 16th, 2010 8:47pm

You sir are my new best friend!! I dont know how you found that but I dont care! Sound man! Fucking legend!

colm c wrote on Apr 12th, 2010 10:55pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgeUKIKxbOo&playnex t_from=TL&videos=K6_mUG5GFlU
I hope it doesnt blow your cock off.

colm c wrote on Mar 31st, 2010 10:55pm

Situacao wrote on Mar 31st, 2010 at 11:38am :
When I saw the release date they annouced, I REALY thought of going there to Ireland..

But then I heard this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh_Oa47uenQ and came..

Itll be out on the Internet LONG before its in the shops here!
Century Media are useless at keeping albums off the Net!
But sounds fucking amazing the whole song leaked the other day on youtube. Its a live performance you should check it out!

colm c wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 11:10pm

Situacao wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 at 1:56pm :

Btw, when is The Obsidian Consiracy scheduled for release? Can't wait to hear what Loomis and co. have been up to..

Well as of right now April 1st. But no cover art has been released yet(awesome artist too does Katatonia and most of S.Y.L) and it was supposed to be out mid January but wasnt and no official statement was made. So April 1st.. but just dont turn up at my door with an angry Portuguese mob of Nevermore fans out for my lying ass!

colm c wrote on Feb 20th, 2010 1:04am

Situacao wrote on Feb 20th, 2010 at 12:43am :
Hey! I just discovered this band, that sounds a lot like the latest albums of Nevermore (the ones where Loomis has a 7-string).. It's called Communic, don't know if know them.. Me likes

Wow!! never heard them before! They are awesome. Thanks so fucking much man.
so intense! I can definitely here a little Nevermore there! The singer is quite similar to Warrel Dane. This will hold me over till The Obsidian Consiracy!

Linkerman wrote on Feb 13th, 2010 1:18pm

Situacao wrote on Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:19pm :
Hey man!

Obrigado pela ajuda! Desculpa só responder agora, mas com os exames, nunca mais me lembrei :s

É verdade, pela pic parece que tocas numa banda.. Onde tocas?

Cheers

Não há crise.

Toco numa banda sim, na zona de Amarante (a 60km do Porto).

:cheers:

MC Lukesta wrote on Feb 13th, 2010 10:18am

Situacao wrote on Feb 10th, 2010 at 10:20pm :
And to think I was about to post on the women thread in the Brotherhood that Thrash is not for women.. How embarassing :$

Don't worry man, I made that same mistake with Andreas.

we_built_a_tree wrote on Feb 11th, 2010 1:01pm

There there. :p: Don't be upset, I must admit that I don't know any girls who listen to Thrash besides me.

we_built_a_tree wrote on Feb 10th, 2010 5:36pm

:haha:

Linkerman wrote on Jan 29th, 2010 3:21pm

Boas! Obrigado pelo add.

Olha, espreita o tópico [URL]http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthre ad.php?t=1267545[/URL], acho que encontrei o saco que querias para a guitarra.

Qualquer coisa que precises, dispõe.

Um abraço,
Pedro Macedo :cheers:

colm c wrote on Jan 14th, 2010 9:48pm

Thank you for the add! Nevermore the band that just brings people together!

MC Lukesta wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 9:52pm

Hell yeah Kreator are awesome!!!

ST Thrash wrote on Aug 7th, 2009 2:10am

You should check these movies out
Get Thrashed
Born in the Basement
Megadeth: Behind the Music.
Some cool stuff.

Th6r6a6sH wrote on Aug 6th, 2009 5:48am

More aggressive, you say?

Know what, I think a remix is in order for this.

Do you order it?