Sicko 21X7

Sicko 21X7's Profile Comments

synysterangel wrote on Mar 1st, 2009 7:52pm

Sicko 21X7 wrote on Mar 1st, 2009 at 11:33am :
awesome first chapter!!!!!!! would you mind keeping me posted when u guys write up some more?? i used to read the RE books and this stuff is just about on the same level. good job on the details, i damn near felt like i was there. me likey alot
aw thanks :]
and of course, i'll keep you posted. i always put up a bulliten up on myspace when we update. and i'll message you two. i'm really glad you liked it :3

synysterangel wrote on Mar 1st, 2009 4:49pm

Sicko 21X7 wrote on Mar 1st, 2009 at 10:35am :
awesome. ill read this when my supervisor leaves.
thats cool.
yeah, its about 2500 words. so... pace yourself.
but at least it's interesting

synysterangel wrote on Mar 1st, 2009 2:36am

Sicko 21X7 wrote on Feb 28th, 2009 at 8:31pm :
cool.
well me an my ex girlfriend( 1 week) are acting like the other doesnt exist. im kinda pissed at her, cuz she went from " i cant live without you" to " i cant do this long distance thing" the kicker is ill be back from baghdad in 10 DAYS!!!!!!!

oh well, life goes on. just more inspiration for me music. are u gonna post any of your zombie stuff up?? it sounds interesting
oh that sounds like me and my last ex. like EXACTLY. besides the whole baghdad thing.

yep. first chapter posted. along with other pictures.
bloodshotsky.wordpress.com

synysterangel wrote on Mar 1st, 2009 1:32am

Sicko 21X7 wrote on Feb 28th, 2009 at 4:16pm :
bored again at work. hows it hangin??
pretty awesome. me and my new boyfriend [1 month] have been working on a zombie novel. i just finished my chapter :]

synysterangel wrote on Jan 31st, 2009 12:48am

most definately! i will check that out. just tell me when youre done.
myspace.com/synysterangel
:]

synysterangel wrote on Jan 31st, 2009 12:33am

Sicko 21X7 wrote on Jan 30th, 2009 at 12:35pm :
lmao, sometimes u just gotta check a bitch
yeah yeah. but things are much better now. and it sounds like you are doing pretty good too :] i need to start playing my guitar more. i dont really touch it that often. its quite sad. i mean... i play, but i feel like my drive and emotion is gone.

Sicko 21X7a wrote on Jan 30th, 2009 4:01pm

synysterangel wrote on Jan 29th, 2009 at 10:43pm :

Sicko 21X7 wrote on Jan 29th, 2009 at 8:22pm :
and the best part is, i can say shit like that to her and she wont get all pissy and tell me to grow up. she 'll say lets go. my womans the shiznity. she actually helped me write some of the lyrics for my songs
haha awesome. ugh, my ex is all bitching to me and i totally put him in check. i was like, "stop fucking bitching and i will give you youre fucking shit back. god, you're moodier than me. just shut up."
then he stopped talking :] and i was like OWWWNNEEDD

lmao , sometimes, u just gotta put bitches in check, i guess

synysterangel wrote on Jan 30th, 2009 3:43am

Sicko 21X7 wrote on Jan 29th, 2009 at 8:22pm :
then he stopped talking :] and i was like OWWWNNEEDD

synysterangel wrote on Jan 30th, 2009 2:21am

Sicko 21X7 wrote on Jan 29th, 2009 at 8:19pm :
im good. went through a pretty bad break uo a lil while ago, but its all good cuz it gave me time to focus on my guitar playin/screaming abilities. then met a chick who actually has the same taste in music and loves the music im makin. so hopefully me and her can make babies down the road(jk) but other than that, just chillin. and you?
me too! im with a much better guy now. he's a geek... just like me :P but thats good that you found a good girl.
lol baby-makin'. sounds like fun

synysterangel wrote on Jan 30th, 2009 2:05am

Sicko 21X7 wrote on Jan 28th, 2009 at 9:43pm :
guess who finally found his scream??? how u been. good job on the internship btw.
um you? thats great to hear. as long as you get the basics down, you learn the best techniques that work for you.
ive been pretty good. and thanks :)
how are you?

The_Big_A wrote on Jan 13th, 2009 7:53pm

Sicko 21X7 wrote on Dec 20th, 2008 at 2:25pm :

totally man!!! if u have guitar pro, thats great for drums. and i did all the bass and guitars myself. but yeah, def invest in a recorder. thats how dime got started. he just screwed around with a tape recorder and just recorded riffs all day
Sicko 21X7 wrote on Dec 20th, 2008 at 2:25pm :

Shit i need guitar pro but i have no idea how to get it. And yes, Dime was the greatest R.I.P. :*(

The_Big_A wrote on Dec 19th, 2008 7:01pm

Sicko 21X7 wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 at 1:24pm :

korg digital recorder.... pretty good quality, easy to use. 8 tracks, and it was among the cheapest ones.... 500 bucks!!

hahahaha i hear ya man. Maybe i should invest in a recorder lol

The_Big_A wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 7:18pm

Sicko 21X7 wrote on Dec 16th, 2008 at 9:14pm :

yeah man its been a while. thanks for the comment, ive got like 4 or 5 more, but i gotta shrink them to a smaller format. yeah, i just fell in love with the whole harmoy guitar solo thing and it fitted the song so well so i went with it. u got anything written/recorded??

You're welccome bro. Well i got quite a few recorded...but no way to record them lol what did you use to record yours?

The_Big_A wrote on Dec 16th, 2008 10:09pm

Killer shit bro. Ain't talked to ya in forever hahaha. I hear quite a bit of Ax7 influence in your music.

synysterangel wrote on Nov 21st, 2008 5:34pm

Sicko 21X7 wrote on Nov 19th, 2008 at 7:56pm :
what kinda sound u guys goin for?? i havent really tried to get a def sound, i just write what i would like to here more of from music. but i hear alot aof a7x , triv and as i lay dying in my shit though
i dont really know how to explain it. its probably going to sound something like job for a cowboy, screams-wise, to show off the contrasting high and low screams. but i am also going to do some clear vocals in there too. yeah a7x and trivium are great. i just wish i could play as good as them

synysterangel wrote on Nov 19th, 2008 10:59pm

Sicko 21X7 wrote on Nov 19th, 2008 at 2:26pm :

thanks, i got six more on the way, maybe seven . the last one is still being worked out.
wow that is crazy. yeah, chris and i are starting up a band. i'm doing clear vocals and screams. but i dont know when that is exactly going to happen

synysterangel wrote on Nov 11th, 2008 10:40pm

Sicko 21X7 wrote on Nov 7th, 2008 at 5:57pm :
hey check out the songs, i got them up on my page
alright, i'll have to check them when i get home. i am at school right now :)

synysterangel wrote on Nov 11th, 2008 10:40pm

Sicko 21X7 wrote on Nov 5th, 2008 at 2:59pm :
im trying to get the same sort of intensity and clarity of a trivium scream. any advice??
hmmm, i believe trivium does more outward screams... aka exhales. while i, on the otherhand, do inhales. they are much less detrimental than exhales, but i think it is easier for guys to do exhaling. my bf does that, so i will ask him how he does it for ya :)

all i've gotta say is everyone has different tactics to getting different sounds. you just have to see what works for you

KdotYdotMdot wrote on Nov 11th, 2008 3:11pm

Happy Veterans day!

Psalm 150:4 wrote on Nov 5th, 2008 11:00pm

Well I'm not very good, but I play rhythm guitar in my church's worship band.
And for electric guitar, I like Switchfoot, A7x, ACDC, a little Metallica, and I want to get into blues.

What about yourself?