ShootToKill

ShootToKill's Profile Comments

Wastman666 wrote on Jul 8th, 2008 11:27am

ShootToKill wrote on Jul 8th, 2008 at 6:02am :

Hey! Sorry I didn't notice your comment. :P No thoughts, head empty.

Nothing is up with me. Just enjoying the last week of my holidays before school starts again. *sigh* Might be going to the beach though, which should be fun.

How are you doing?

im gd.... lol i only just broke up 4 ma summer holidays lol

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jul 5th, 2008 3:13pm

ShootToKill wrote on Jul 5th, 2008 at 6:47am :

=o *sharpens boomerang*

Imma gonna set my pet kangaroo on you mate. 0_o

=O Nooo!!!! Please i didn't mean itttttt

lmfao you do you really know how to use a boomerang?

Wastman666 wrote on Jul 4th, 2008 10:55pm

yo wuts up...

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jul 1st, 2008 8:59pm

hahahahhahahaa yayyy for nicknames lmao

australias not the middle of nowhere, at least i dont think it is, i see it more of the far southeast of nowhere =P jk

flyingmarlin wrote on Jun 30th, 2008 11:43pm

What's the drinking age in Britain?

That sounds fucking awesome! I wish i could bloody do that!

The drinking age here is 18.... Never stopped me though! I'm a right Drunkard.

You got me in the mood for a holiday now!

En_zed wrote on Jun 29th, 2008 5:08am

ShootToKill wrote on Jun 28th, 2008 at 11:10pm :

Hello. How are you doing? I haven't spoken to you for a while. ^^

Right now I'm sick actually :P How're you doing?

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jun 29th, 2008 2:02am

ShootToKill wrote on Jun 27th, 2008 at 3:18am :

No, I'm not in a band...mainly because I can't play an instrument. Seriously...I suck so bad. I played piano for six years and ended up only getting to grade one. Not to mention I'm not outgoing enough to perform. Stage fright. Eek x3

I'd rather watch a band than actually play in one. I'm sure you guys don't suck, god knows some mainstream bands have absolutely no talent.

Haha im sure you dont suck either =D but i would rather watch bands too, when we have our first show im gonna be so scared lol. But we really do suck at least main stream music has some sort of strucutre and though it all sounds the same these days and its not my cupatea its better than my band

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jun 26th, 2008 11:29pm

hypothermia.. hm sounds like it will be fun hahaha. Glad you're enjoying your break =]

I haven't sat on my but alllll day, my vacation officially started on tuesday =] i had a few practices with my new band and i found out we suck hahah

do you play in a band or anything ?

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jun 25th, 2008 12:25am

heyyy sorry i havent posted in a while my computer crashed and it too bring it back from the dead. haha
so what have you been up to? hows things
treating you?

flyingmarlin wrote on Jun 22nd, 2008 11:44am

ShootToKill wrote on Jun 21st, 2008 at 5:23am :

Rofl. No problems. It was the least I could do.

Shakes fist!

What makes it worse is i came back to check my comments and I ended up reading it again!

Why scar my mind? Why?!?!?!

EYE PIERCING! yeah owned.

Wastman666 wrote on Jun 21st, 2008 5:21pm

ShootToKill wrote on Jun 21st, 2008 at 5:26am :

=D That's great news. (I nearly wrote grape then...man I'm so out of it) Do you guys have a myspace I can stalk?

lol "grape" yeh i have retard moments alot lol..... i walked into a tree yesterday cuz i was half asleep.... and i pulled a "push" door aswell lol

Wastman666 wrote on Jun 21st, 2008 5:19pm

ShootToKill wrote on Jun 21st, 2008 at 5:26am :

it was a one off band , the singer and drummer have ther own band with another guitarist (in my opinion aint tht gr8).... that play like.... pussy music... also the bassed is shit.... wuch the video i has no sence of rhythem its like sickning for a guitarist to watch lol.... but im startin ma own band over summer with that drummer i mentiond... hopefully.... n im gettin some recording software on the comp and we is turnun our spear room into a small studio lol..... hopefully by the end of summer holz i will have some music up..... (mostly metallica covers.... prob not solos seemin tht all metallica solos are fuckin hard n iv been playin for 6 months lol)...yeh im gona work and i AM gona be a lead cuz i can solo on a good day :)..... i might have 2 songs i have half written at this time period up then aswell :D

Wastman666 wrote on Jun 19th, 2008 8:50pm

ShootToKill wrote on Jun 18th, 2008 at 2:07am :

You're better off without that guy. If he isn't reliable you may as well find someone else. What a dipshit.

yeh thrs a drummer outsida skl i know who iv beein tryin 2 contact..... i shud hopfully see him in 2 a week :)

flyingmarlin wrote on Jun 19th, 2008 12:26pm

ShootToKill wrote on Jun 15th, 2008 at 4:59am :

Ouch!

A guy at my school pierced his balls with a nail at school camp...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT?

What type of mental do you need to be to put a nail through your own balls!

*shudders*

Thanks for that mental image.

Wastman666 wrote on Jun 17th, 2008 8:51pm

ShootToKill wrote on Jun 17th, 2008 at 2:14am :

Oh my god, I can't wait.

A band from school won some competition and they got to support Fall Out Boy. They got signed and flew to L.A to record their EP. This could be your big break? =P

shit... as much as i hate FOB it is quite an achivment....... o yeh the drummer in ma (not like proper) band fucked of,..... so i cant play at this party in like 1 week :(

Wastman666 wrote on Jun 16th, 2008 8:58pm

ShootToKill wrote on Jun 16th, 2008 at 6:26am :

You're writing a song!? That's awesome! You have to put it up so I can listen. ^^

hmmm unfortunatly i have no recording equipment yet..... but ma m8 knows this guy whos in a band who like.... has all this recordin stuff well durin the summer holz i will put it up sometime :D

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jun 16th, 2008 3:55pm

lmao!
I'm sorry i dont make America's holidays i just enjoy em =P
and you wont have to worry about battling math whilst i sit on my butt, i might get up to get some food or something so i wont be on my butt the WHOLE time ;)

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jun 15th, 2008 3:00pm

i have three months off for summer vacation now

HAPPY BIRTHDAY the days are different in austrlia right? so today would technically be your bday right?

Wastman666 wrote on Jun 15th, 2008 2:21pm

ShootToKill wrote on Jun 15th, 2008 at 5:05am :

Hey what's up?
I'm pretty good, hru?
It's my birthday tomorrow

im gr8!!! im writing ma own song at the moment!!! its like... quit alot like metallicas erli stuff.... i think i cud be gettin somewhere with it

o yeh if i dont go online 2moze.... HAPPY BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wastman666 wrote on Jun 14th, 2008 7:29pm