ShootToKill

ShootToKill's Profile Comments

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jul 29th, 2008 3:06am

I love Colbert, i cant help but agree with everything he says hahahahah. I love him and John Stewert, they're how i get my current event and a good laugh at how stupid my country is =D

have you read his book?

flyingmarlin wrote on Jul 27th, 2008 1:45am

I guess visiting the UK ain't so bad. But living here has gone down hill.

My parents are really following my sister and her husband who are moving soon so hopefully I'll be attending the Aussie UG meet ups soon!

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jul 26th, 2008 2:08am

Mark is the coolest guy on the face of this earth no matter what. I want to meet him so much he seems so laid back and fun
hahha of course you're perfect i suppose everyone should know that =P

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jul 26th, 2008 2:05am

hahha of course you're perfect i suppose everyone should know that =P

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jul 26th, 2008 2:03am

ShootToKill wrote on Jul 24th, 2008 at 4:23am :

Travis seems really quiet and gentle. Who knows though right?

I always thought Tom seemed a bit full of himself, not to mention whiny. Then he came out with all the AVA bullshit about how he's revolutionizing rock and his is going to be in the greatest band that ever existed. Yawn. AVA are mediocre at best.

Mark's just plain rad. He carries antiseptic hand lotion with him wherever he goes. OK. he has a hygiene fetish but all awesome people are allowed to have faults.

Except me. Because I'm completely perfect in every way. xD Yay!

hm idk I still would like to meet Travis either way hah

Tom only seemed full of himself after the break up i would have loved to meet him during his blink days he seemed he would be fun to hang out with. I have the Urethra Chronicles part 2 on dvd and they all seemed so rad, especially Tom and Mark and when i watch it i just think why Tom? but the past is the past i guess. =\ its a shame though.

Aussie_skater wrote on Jul 25th, 2008 7:20am

ShootToKill wrote on Jul 24th, 2008 at 5:03am :

Hey, thanks for the add.

It's good to see more Aussies on here.
The weather in Brisbane sucks at the moment.

I've been shivering all day. How's Melbourne? :P

Melbourne is worse. Absolutely freezing for like the past month, even when its sunny your like cool itll be warm now but no its not.
I thought Brisbane weather was like the best for the east coast?

alienboy18241 wrote on Jul 24th, 2008 6:27pm

ShootToKill wrote on Jul 24th, 2008 at 5:04am :

Thanks for the add.
How are you?

I am fantastic. I'm currently getting ready to go to my first band practice in over a month (fucking vacations lol) How are you?

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jul 24th, 2008 1:26am

ShootToKill wrote on Jul 22nd, 2008 at 3:15am :

I don't think I could watch live. Tom'd cry...then I'd cry. xP I'm such a wimp. I cry at anything. I cry watching disney movies.

I miss the old Tom. ='[ He was so rad. Now he's turned emo with a bad haircut and started a band inspired by U2...I mean...U2 WHY!?

I had (possibly still have) massive crush on Mark. Ah :P Stupid fan-girl-ness.

if i saw tom live and he started crying i would laugh, then i would laugh at his dumb hair, then i would cry because i would remember how awesome he was =[

i have a man crush on mark.... cuz hes awesome. i cant wait for plus 44's new cd its gonna be awesome.

i have heard from people that travis is a jerk sometimes,=\ never anything like that about mark or tom though

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2008 1:16am

ShootToKill wrote on Jul 20th, 2008 at 1:26am :

Dear lord. Tom sucks ass at singing. He doesn't sing...he wails. I was watching Youtube and he BURST INTO TEARS DURING A SONG...

Mark's my favourite. He kicks ass!

i know its terrible i suppose i would get a laugh watching it live though =P

Mark is amazing haha deff my favorite also =D

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jul 17th, 2008 8:44pm

ShootToKill wrote on Jul 16th, 2008 at 1:54am :

Warped tour would be awesome.

Who's on the bill?

Yess i knowwww =]

umm idk. I think angels and airwaves is haha thats all i know right now i havent checked but i kinda would want to see AVA live to hear with my own ears and not on a youtube video how bad tom has really gotten hahah

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jul 16th, 2008 2:17am

ShootToKill wrote on Jul 14th, 2008 at 3:22am :

Seriously, it's not like I want to go see Black Sabbath or something...I wanted to see Billy Joel!

But apparently I'll get raped, drugged, stoned, drunk and stabbed...

=\ my mom is like that with a lot of stuff, but i know what you mean even harmless stuff like seeing Billy Joel parents end up worrying about which really sucks. I wanted to go to warped this year but my mom had the same worries so she said no

flyingmarlin wrote on Jul 15th, 2008 11:52pm

Thanks for the advice! I was looking at Queensland actually I heard from another one of my Aussy friends and fellow UGer that Queensland was pretty sweet. If started looking for different properties all over QLD. I'm so fed up with britain now! I can't wait to leave this craphole.

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jul 14th, 2008 1:05am

ShootToKill wrote on Jul 13th, 2008 at 3:28am :

The Used would be awesome live!
Except you'd have to fight your way through the
"omfg bert mcckraken is like way hot' crowd.
Have fun with that xD

lmao these are risks im willing to take to seee them =]
My mom doesnt let me go to any concerts because.. well shes never actually given me a real reason to be honest =\

Well in your parents' defense billy joel's fans are vicious, i woulndt let you go either in fear of your life. =P

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jul 11th, 2008 10:01pm

=O
my mom is the same way lmao i saw one band live once at a little concert thing at my school , sweet hollow, they are really good and i am still a fan of them. I want my first concert to be a used concert =D idc when i just want to see them

Wastman666 wrote on Jul 9th, 2008 12:50pm

ShootToKill wrote on Jul 9th, 2008 at 12:33am :

I'm aliens-exist.xo@hotmail.com

You can add me. I'd like talking to you but some people get all touchy when you add them. So add me if you want.

yeh i added u

En_zed wrote on Jul 9th, 2008 9:59am

ShootToKill wrote on Jul 9th, 2008 at 4:22am :

It's cold here too.

Reverse Cycle AC = Love

I feel like going to NZ now. But 'alas no money.

Heh.
I agree.
I never have money :P I have an annual income of birthday and Christmas and that's it :P

En_zed wrote on Jul 9th, 2008 8:00am

ShootToKill wrote on Jul 8th, 2008 at 6:09am :

Hey.

Being sick sucks. I'm pretty average. Last week of holidays, trying to make the most of them.

Cold in Auckland yet?

Haha, yeah. It's as cold as hell down here and it has been for a while :P I just got back from my bach with my family and the house is freezing in every room. Feck.

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jul 9th, 2008 1:27am

ShootToKill wrote on Jul 6th, 2008 at 2:24am :

I had one when I was like seven years old and everytime I tried to throw it...it never came back. No joke. I must have been doing it wrong.

A boomerang that doesn't come back..

*sobs at painful memories of childhood*

hahhahaha when i was young my friend had one, well his dad had one, and every time i threw it it didn't even spin around. Obviously i don't have a knack for it lol.

So what bands have you seen live, like famous bands or underground ones?

flyingmarlin wrote on Jul 8th, 2008 5:25pm

That still sounds better than what we do. Which is nothing really!

Well we usually go camping every weekend for like 4 weeks and sneak into the pub there and get wasted. There were some good times there, but now they're getting strict on stuff like that so we need a new place to go this summer.

I heard my parents speaking about moving down-under. Just out of interest, Where is a nice place to move to?

Wastman666 wrote on Jul 8th, 2008 11:28am

ShootToKill wrote on Jul 8th, 2008 at 6:04am :

Do you have MSN by the way?

yeh.... freakyfish2004@hotmail.com