ShootToKill

ShootToKill's Profile Comments

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 6th, 2008 6:20pm

haha, yea... i dont rele get the appeal of weed..

mindrust wrote on Aug 6th, 2008 7:31am

ShootToKill wrote on Aug 6th, 2008 at 2:18am :

Calculus. Yuck.

One thing I am good at is Geometry. 0_o Which is weird because everyone else in my glass was having trouble with it. *shrug*

sweet. geometry as in sin/cos/tan of angles and stuff like that?

mindrust wrote on Aug 6th, 2008 4:20am

ShootToKill wrote on Aug 5th, 2008 at 5:18am :

I suck at maths.

My teacher was all like "cosine and sine graphs"
And I was all like "Tch."

:P Don't you hate people who talk like that? But yeah..that was the gist of it.

haha yeah it's pretty awful when people talk like that...
but man do i ever miss when math was as simple as cos and sin graphs :(
series and sequences are a BITCH... Cal II as a whole wasn't bad though

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 5th, 2008 6:27pm

hah.. yea, cops is pretty funny at times... but it profiles way too much. they only go after the poor ppl... at times i wish theyd come on there and find some well mannered business man with a kilo of weed in his briefcase..

is that so wrong??

Aussie_skater wrote on Aug 4th, 2008 9:31am

ShootToKill wrote on Aug 1st, 2008 at 3:47am :

Brisbane is good except the Gold Coast is full of wankers. Tch.

I've been to all the theme parks. Sea World and Movie World are a waste of time but Dreamworld is definitely worth the $60 entry fee. I swore in front of a bunch of kids after getting off the Giant Drop. Shame.

haha full of wankers really?

oo swearing in front of kids not cool....tsk tsk but thatd be a crime id be guilty of as well, annoying having a primary school right next to yours. Sometimes i wish theyd send me back.

mindrust wrote on Aug 3rd, 2008 9:21pm

yeah, it's not something to worry about too much before the time comes. Even if you end up going in a program that's not for you, you can always change later on...nothing's permanent.

law and psych. does sound MIGHTY intimidating though. English/teaching I think is do-able.

but Math ftw! lol

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 3rd, 2008 7:18pm

oh thats sad..:( u really need to try to find pop tarts tho, once u have one u will never think of breakfast the same..

starbucks is the one thing that i dont really care for that is thought of as completely american.. but there is this one place beside my house that is like a starbucks, its called crimson cup coffee. its a one of a kind though.

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 2nd, 2008 4:31pm

oh if only... ive always wondered what itd be like bein a canadian and making fun of americans..

i know, the 1st time i heard about lucky charms i was like "are u kidding? marshmallows? in cereal??"

UVE NEVER HAD A POPTART!?!?! oh my god... how do u live?? ur missing out on all the best breakfast foods over there.. pop tarts are like... mini pies. and there are sooo many different flavors. blue berry, strawberry, s'mores, cinnamon sugar, chocolate chip.. *drools*

mindrust wrote on Aug 2nd, 2008 8:16am

ahhh.. i know what you mean, but i don't really have any other option. it's always just been assumed that I was gonna go. :S

I'm not sure what I'd do if I didn't.
What do you have planned?

hoppusfan182 wrote on Aug 2nd, 2008 1:39am

ShootToKill wrote on Jul 29th, 2008 at 4:08am :

I haven't read his book. I saw it in the book store but like usual, I had no money.

But I have a plan.

I'll buy it for my brothers birthday...then just steal it back. I'm a bad person. >=]

hahhaha no you're not i think that's a great idea hahah

plus that book is worth it

mindrust wrote on Aug 1st, 2008 4:41pm

weiiirrd, winter time in august.
but yeah, i didn't have a job in 11th grade either, and I still don't now. I'm going into my 2nd year at CEGEP, which is pretty much your first year at university...and I'm jobless.

But enjoy the 11th grade while it lasts if you wanna go to university, lol, it really is a lot harder and more independent work.

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 1st, 2008 4:38pm

brown hairs not all its cracked up to be, i was gna dye my hair black and then streak it with red but my parents werent too happy with the idea... so im stuck with my plain ol natural hair color.

lucky charms are AMAZING! if the mail was fast enough id totally send u a box :p its like, eating an entire bag of sugar, with a tiny bit of cardboard in it.. i used to be rele mean to my folks and id get the box while they were at work and pick out almost all the marshmallows and put them in a bowl... they stopped buyin me lucky charms after that.. v_v wait.... canadian cereal?? im confuzzed now..

InvaderTSN wrote on Aug 1st, 2008 1:33am

ShootToKill wrote on Jul 28th, 2008 at 2:53am :

I only just noticed you sigged me.

Thank you!!!

You're welcome.

mindrust wrote on Jul 31st, 2008 7:07pm

ShootToKill wrote on Jul 31st, 2008 at 2:25am :

I'm very well thank you.
How are you doin'?

I'm going to go watch TV now byeeee.

I'm alright I guess. Right now I'm pretty bored with myself due to my joblessness, but I'm enjoying the remainder of the summer nonetheless :)

How's your summer been so far? Eventful I hope.

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Jul 31st, 2008 3:50pm

haha, wow, yea, that answers my question... i actually prefer trix or cap'n crunch but i suppose those 2 arent as fun as fruit loops are they... :D

well, it all depends on if it dries curly or straight. in my pics u can tell from looking usually. in my profile pic, i didnt. but that was just a freak of nature day.

Aussie_skater wrote on Jul 31st, 2008 2:29pm

ShootToKill wrote on Jul 31st, 2008 at 2:23am :

It's supposed to be sunny and warm. I guess everywhere as off-days though right? I've never been to Melbourne. Is it a nice place to live?

Well theres such a thing called melbourne weather....so you know its not always great. Yeah melbourne is a great place, got something for everyone depending on what your into. great live music scene, great bars/clubs all that and just other great stuff. How about brisbane? ive only been to the theme parks when i was young

jushteenie wrote on Jul 31st, 2008 11:02am

Heyy bub how are you?

mindrust wrote on Jul 31st, 2008 6:17am

Hey Kat... what's up? :)

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Jul 30th, 2008 7:31pm

haha, no, not weird at all.. except id love to know how u reach the red fruit loops that are at the bottom of the cereal bowl.. ///_^

and thank u, u wouldnt believe how long its taken to get my hair the way i want it.

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Jul 30th, 2008 4:14am