ShootToKill

ShootToKill's Profile Comments

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 27th, 2008 9:47pm

ShootToKill wrote on Aug 27th, 2008 at 4:11am :

Ohio is For Lovers. I know that song well. I used to be in love with Hawthorne Heights...now I just think...meh. They were probably the first kinda...screamo band I ever listened to...besides slipknot.

Bootlegged Red Bull? Neverrr! Oh! I went into some random 'candy' store in the city and I bought a Hershey bar 0_o Apparently American brand.

And let me just say..

Ew. *throws up* I really didn't like it xD.

Ahh yes, my flannie. I look really 'emo' in that picture now though. My friend Michael has started calling me 'EB' for emo bitch. :P

i can understand that.. hawthorne heights new cd is actually pretty good. before it i only liked like, three of their songs..

HERSHEY IS THE BEST! how can u say that!? zomg, its one of the best chocolate bars in the states. amazing when used for smores.. *drools*

haha, yea, u do look a bit emo... but i still liked the red flannel dress. it was awesome.

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 4:43am

hah.. i read P&P last year for my humanities class, i couldnt really read it without falling asleep.. but somehow i can read a book like dantes inferno on my own.. btw, its awesome. it was originally in italian..

hah, brisbanes pretty cool tho, even tho it doesnt have a song about it. and ohio is mentioned by hawthorne heights too! hopefully u know who they are...

u damn aussies. for all we know ur takin our redbull cans and filling them with bootleg energy drinks... XD

u changed ur default pic!! i liked that red plaid dress tho... :(

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 12:17am

hah.. ur tellin me. i hate school.. dont get me wrong, some of it is AMAZING. but as a whole, im not too excited about it. i do start psych and soc this year which are AMAZING.

LA?? psh... ohios where its at... weve got awesomer weather. :D

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 24th, 2008 7:30pm

yes, i admit, i am a lazy american. sorta. school starts wednesday tho. YAY!!

haha, i totally would, i love biology, but sadly, i dont have NEARLY enough money to do something like that. the cost of a plane ticket and a hotel would kill me. XD

haha, well, 3 days after school starts i get a day off. so :p

hoppusfan182 wrote on Aug 24th, 2008 3:33am

hahah my school is filled with girls like like i see it all the time lol.

I dont care about the whole "oh they're sell outs" thing just because a band sells cds. that actually annoys me to no end when people are like, i liked them before they sold out blah blah blah. its so annoyingkalfjasdklf. Isn't that the dream of most bands? to get famous? seriousyl why are people today so dumb?I could go on and on about how much i hate that but i dont think i will hahahah.

ughh i have to go back to school in two weeks, and im not really looking foward to it -_-

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2008 9:52am

hahahah! ive done that too... only with my remote, a can of pop, pretty much anythin else tiny like that...

ur not alone in ur airheadishness... wow, that was a fuck up of a word..

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 20th, 2008 6:47pm

haha... yea my mom is pretty bad too. only she makes a point to make jokes she doesnt think ill get but i do anyways and like, walk away in shame.. :(

my friends are pretty clueless too... one of mine came over when i was on here, he saw the site title then asked me "why does almost everyone on here have a guitar with them in their picture?" i facepalmed. he was like "huh??"

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 18th, 2008 4:29pm

im seeing pineapple express in less than an hour. YESSSSS! hopefully my dad gets most of the jokes... for some reason he doesnt get some of them. but i love those movies.. knocked up is my favorite..

yea, wall-e. i saw it and it was kinda hilarious... either that or im extremely immature. :p

hoppusfan182 wrote on Aug 18th, 2008 3:39pm

ShootToKill wrote on Aug 15th, 2008 at 4:10am :

Eminem is rad! I have three of his albums on my iPod. I know all the words...which is kind of disturbing but whatever.

I liked Avril's last album! It was upbeat and happy.

I was so sick of all her "Be yourself! Girl power crap". :P

I love 50 cent too. But I hate people like Nelly, Usher etc. :P Gheyy.

"Take me to the candy shop"

hahahah I like Kayne but that's pretty much it for me rap wise, i can't really get into anything else. I used to really like Gym class heroes but i dont think they're rap hah, i don't like them anymore though, not really sure why.

I have some friends who love metal and call my music gay.. I hate metallica personally and i think bands like Korn are just...bad. But that's just me i can't really say im into everything because im not =[

Aussie_skater wrote on Aug 17th, 2008 6:43am

ShootToKill wrote on Aug 5th, 2008 at 5:16am :

Lots of drunk people. The waves suck. Not to mention stupid shoobie tourists who wear socks and shoes on the beach. And there is heaps of street racing and stuff like that.

Gold coast never impressed me but they have a good ice-cream place at Surfers Paradise

sorry this is really late
a good ice cream place is a must, there was one where i used to holiay with family, went there like every second day it was that good.

haha thats not socks and thongs is it? those people uhh dont deserve to i dunno something for doing that, just ridiculous.

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 15th, 2008 3:44pm

ShootToKill wrote on Aug 15th, 2008 at 4:09am :

Only V comes in a glass bottle I believe.

Yes. You MUST see the Dark Knight. (I'm a batman dork. Leave me alone)

Heath Ledger was FANTASTIC in it. If he doesn't win an Academy award I WILL HURT SOMEONE. He was the best Joker I've ever seen.

I've seen the movie twice. Hehehe. I went with my friends once. Then I went with my dad again. Lots of explosions. I love explosions.

LUCKY!!! me = jealous...

i think my dads gna take me to see in next monday. so its all cool. but i might be seeing pineapple express.

seth rogen = amazingly funny.

hoppusfan182 wrote on Aug 15th, 2008 12:00am

Now..I just don't care. :P Complete indifference rules.[/quote]
haha same with my parents now but i grew up listening to this radio station that has the hits of "yesterday and today" lol i didn't care about music in seventh grade really i just listened to rap when a music video was on. I loved eminem lmao

i don't know if i have complete indifference but listen to what i like and that's all. I must say though i was disappointed with Avril Levine's last album =/ not as good as her first. Yes i love Avril Levine =P

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 13th, 2008 4:10pm

wait, ur energy drinks come in glass bottles...????? O.o all weve got are aluminum cans.. which kinda make the flavor a bit better if u ask me...

but we also have the BFC... BIG FUCKING CAN!! its something moster invested, its like as big around as a softball, and about as tall as 2 red bull cans.

a little off topic, but i have yet to see the dark knight.. im a loser.:p

hoppusfan182 wrote on Aug 13th, 2008 2:00am

i listened to the black eyed peas like for a week in the eighth grade.... -_- its embarassing sometimes looking back on what you used to like sometimes lmao I listened to rap in the seventh grade for the same reason you went to the BEP concert hahahhhaha i just wanted to fit innn

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 7:43am

haha.. nope, im a dweeb. spelling words i shouldnt be using in the 1st place the way people in a different country spell it.

oh dear god, so im not the only one with someone like that at their school. theres a girl i know whos name is candy, and shes a whore. big time. its kinda sad..

oh well im boned. itd take 69 cans of full throttle *insert sexual joke here*, 62 cans of monster, and 124 cans of red bull... im pretty sure i wouldnt drink that much of any of them in a YEAR... i think its safe to say, im safe.. XD

oh no! how ever will u fufill ur life dream of drinking one hundred and TWO cans of red bull at once!?

hoppusfan182 wrote on Aug 10th, 2008 6:45pm

hahha i find that one new song 7 things i hate about you or whatever i dont think it makes you a nerd=P

everyone says she's going to be the next britney spears, idk though i guess we'll have to wait and see. i prefer miley's music over britney's any day though hahahah

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 9th, 2008 7:20am

haha, why thank u!! i am in ur debt. i always used to spell it colour.. it sounded more sophisticated.. and i used to spell fairy as faerie, on the rare occasions that i used the word...

i think ive heard of black stallion, but im not sure where... either way, if i find it, i need to try it. im a conisieur (spelling?) of energy drinks..

i know, us damn yanks seriously fucked the english language.. im sorry. :D

but seriously, ima have to call gummy worms or somethin like that lollies and see the weird looks my friends give me. then when they ask me why the fuck i called them that i can just say i learned it from an australian girl. thtd work, right?

mindrust wrote on Aug 7th, 2008 11:17pm

ShootToKill wrote on Aug 7th, 2008 at 2:22am :

Lol yes. Tan/Sin/Cos.

I kick butt at triangles.

haha :D triangles fo' life.

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 7th, 2008 5:31pm

seriously?? O.O why?? my parents are kind of like that, but theyre loosening up.. mainly cuz i kept bugging them to get me full throttle and theyve finally cracked. :D

hopefully theres full throttle, monster, amp, and all the other amazing energy drinks in australia...

um... lollies? im assuming u mean the equivalent to a sucker in america..

hoppusfan182 wrote on Aug 6th, 2008 6:48pm

ShootToKill wrote on Aug 2nd, 2008 at 3:04am :

The 4th Twilight book comes out in two days. *fan-girl scream*
LOL. I'm a Dork.

Whoah. Creepy. Ashlee Simpson started playing on iTunes when I said that.

whats twilight series hahahah

i dont like ashlee simpson her music is mehh. she's also married to pete wentz, and i hate pete wentz. I guess i dont hate her as much as i do him, i will say i hate pete with a passion though... >=|

read previous 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 read next