ShootToKill

ShootToKill's Profile Comments

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Oct 27th, 2008 12:17am

oh thats awesome!

im doing alright. schools got me so busy i dont know which way is up sometimes. and im coming home covered in paint nearly every day. which is always a bonus. :D

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Oct 19th, 2008 4:41am

heyyyy! i havent talked to you in forever...! how have you been??

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Sep 21st, 2008 1:40am

oh thats sweet.. the coast? u gotta be more specific. australia is like, nothing BUT coast.. XD

wait, u only have 2 weeks vacation?? ho-- waiiiit.. this is ur spring break isnt it?? *feels stupid*

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 10:08pm

im not even sure what category it was, but the damage where i live was pretty extensive, considering i live like, 4 states away from the coast. if i get a chance im gna upload some pics of the damage around my neighborhood. i go back to school tomorrow though. 1 day school week! YESS! XD

so ur going on break soon? any plans??

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Sep 16th, 2008 8:54pm

damn... we had days like that a couple months ago.. damn summer heat, making my social life hell..

i dont think a pipe as ever burst around where i live cuz of the heat. but a couple days ago that damn hurricane ike brought win up to ohio and caused all sorts of trouble. trees and branches were down all over my city and i ended up staying home yesterday and today because of it.

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Sep 13th, 2008 2:29am

oh dear g--- not gna say it...XD thats priceless. cocaine?? really?? not even my school is that bad. however our bus system got shut down for a week or so cuz one of the drivers decided to bring cocaine to work. they called it a snow day. in a way i guess it was a "snow" day... :p

hoppusfan182 wrote on Sep 12th, 2008 9:34pm

ShootToKill wrote on Sep 5th, 2008 at 1:25am :

Awesome! Do you have a photo of your new bass? If I ever got a bass guitar...it'd be a Fender Jazz Bass...just because I think their cool. :P

i will send you pics as soon as i take some =D

PS
my new bass is a jazz bass =]]] now i have two, the new one i bought is the same on the bassist in the used plays =D

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Sep 9th, 2008 8:20pm

...XD zomg.. i was gna say u cant be serious but theres no way u can make something like that up.. XD

thats pretty cool that u go to a private school focused on a religon. some of my friends used to go to a private christian elementary. needless to say we had to taint them pretty fast. :p

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Sep 8th, 2008 8:16pm

congrats, ur now on the level of the american test taker. :D all we do it bullshit answers. seriously. thats sad tho. hopefully it wasnt too bad and it wont hurt ya.. so i have a question... what part DID racism play in government in australia in the 1900s??

XD

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Sep 6th, 2008 3:47pm

oh wow. ok. well as a junior we can go to prom. its kinda strange. but for some reason all my friends are psyched to go to it. i dont get what the big deal is, truthfully..

ive had those moments.. a lot of em actually. especially on like, practice tests. it kinda makes me feel like i did something wrong on the test and i need to correct it. then i spend the next half an hour reworking everything to see if it was right or not, only to discover it was. T_T

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Sep 6th, 2008 1:21am

XD i could be rele mean and tell u how horrible limewire is to computers. but i wont. ill just say one thing... VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS!! ok, that was 3 things... but still. :p

god i hate exams like that.. theyre so easy. in sophomore year (10th) we had these tests called the ogts, where we would sit in a classroom for 2 and a half hours, and answer a little 40 question test. i usually finished within an hour of startng so i sat there for an hour and a half just thinking. twas howwible. i couldnt even sleep. like wed dream the right answers or something...

semi formal?? i know what a formal is, but semi formal?? is that like, half skirt half jeans?? *clueless*

themightymitch wrote on Sep 5th, 2008 2:46pm

i duno wher abouts he has moved to... just brisbane is all i no

themightymitch wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 8:32pm

MY MATE JUST MOVED FROM ENGLAND TO BRISBANE!!!!!

yeaahhh....

hoppusfan182 wrote on Sep 1st, 2008 11:22pm

ShootToKill wrote on Aug 24th, 2008 at 2:17am :

Aww poor diddums. You only have TWO WEEKS OF VACATION TO GO!

I only have five weeks until I'm on holidays again. But that means I have all my assessment coming up. =[ Not cool. I can't believe I'm nearly a senior. That's scary. I may actually have to decide what I'm going to do for the rest of my life. Ahh!

ugh i know me twoo my first years of highschool went way too fastttt.
its kinda scary thinking about it ya know all the expenses and things. i just am gonna have alot of fun this year =D

ahhh twoo more days and my school for me hahahah im so ready man my summer was kinda boringggg haha OMG yesterday i bought myself a new bass and huge amp yesterday =DDD they sound awesome and it only took all my paychecks lol

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Sep 1st, 2008 3:28pm

i doubt ur really that lazy.. ur not an american, remember? haha, i spend 20 bucks a month and get as many as i want. XD

god i hate limewire.. last time i tried to download it, it gave my comp a virus and i had to scrap the computer and get a new one.. my dad was pissed..

im not doin much.. just tryin to catch up on my sleep.. school has screwed up my schedule big time.. thank god i only have bio hw cuz apparently im not allowed to have a messy room like every other teenager in america.. and i need to cut the effin grass.

what have u been doin?

flyingmarlin wrote on Sep 1st, 2008 3:25pm

Thank you!

Good ole photo shop works wonders!

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 31st, 2008 7:34am

oh god thats priceless... XD i got a call and the guy on the other end asked "who is this??" i asked him back "u called me, who is THIS?" and then he had the nerve to tell me "i asked you 1st!" so i hung up on him... then he called back 4 more times. XD

people are retarded...

thank god ive never sent blank txt messages. it gives me an alert right before i send it if its blank. but sometimes my finger slips and it ends up sending mid sentence.. then i have to look and try to continue from where i stopped.. its irritating. my friends dont like me very much for it either.. because unlike me, they dont have unlimited txt, so they get half a txt and need to open another one from me..

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 30th, 2008 3:44pm

... ouchh.. i used to bruise easily, like id have em all over my legs and my chest and arms.. it looks like someone beat the shit outta me. i have to admit, those bruises sound kinda funny...

... facepalm indeed... XDD

its ok, ive sent whole emails to the wrong person and didnt realize it until they responded with a "wtf is wrong with u? that doesnt make sense"...

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 29th, 2008 8:34pm

yea, i havent had a smore in forever... :( the best i can do is the smore flavored pop tarts.

um, i was hurt prety bad, yea.. i couldnt walk right for a long while.. no blood or bruises tho. which is kind of odd.. i have touch skin apparently..

haha, yea, i know, they just added psych and sociology as electives this year. heh, my english teacher last year was a real grade nazi.. i have yet to find out about my teacher this year, but hes QUITE gay... XD

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Aug 28th, 2008 8:41pm

hahah... ok, fine, cadbury is sweet. but it can not compare to hersheys when ON A SMORE. yes, i do have a fascination with smores. because smores are orgasmic.

yea, i cant skate worth a shit either.. i tried once, did the splits and landed on a rock.. ouchness.

god im glad to have started school back. i have my favorite teacher for sociology and psychology. shes funny as hell, but her classes are kinda hard to it evens out..

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next