ShootToKill

ShootToKill's Profile Comments

xXCrashXx wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 2:14am

I lost my buddy her name is Katrina :[
^SpOnGeBoB RuLeZ^

MASTER JiMMY wrote on Jan 29th, 2009 6:22pm

Thanks for accepting I guesss.....

xXCrashXx wrote on Jan 25th, 2009 5:42am

ShootToKill wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 at 5:25am :

mafiosos?

Gah. That sounds creepy. -shudder-
trust me, it is.

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jan 25th, 2009 2:43am

ShootToKill wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 at 8:24am :

I'm on summer holidays. (last time we spoke I think it was summer for you).

I go back to school on Wednesday. Senior year...pretty scary stuff.

What have you been up to?

Woah senior year. damn. I'm pretty scared about it, i know its gonna be fun and all but paying for college and stuff and chosing where to go and stuff. Well how did your summer break go? i hope all was good =]

i have big state tests and midterms on wednesday -_- funn. hahah

clshub1561 wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 1:29am

ShootToKill wrote on Jan 21st, 2009 at 9:29pm :

You should come to Australia. Don't bother with Sydney though. I hate Sydney. It's full of wienies who walk around the city with no shirts or shoes on. I hate people like that. xD Hahahaha.
haha ok I'll think about it my friend is from
austrailia but lives in California and visits there all the time

hoppusfan182 wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 1:15am

ShootToKill wrote on Jan 22nd, 2009 at 12:47am :

You're alive?
I haven't spoken to you in agess!

Happy belated New Year! =D

And to you too =D

yes it has been too long! how have you been, how's school and stuff going?

xXCrashXx wrote on Jan 22nd, 2009 11:33pm

ShootToKill wrote on Jan 21st, 2009 at 8:36pm :

"Oh, I feel so special. Well Mexico is really hot!!!!!!! It's also alot of fun if you know your way around Mexico. Like, this one time, I was at this small town and I wrote on all the cars, FUCK YOU!!! Then I called random people Bitches and they thought I was complimenting them. lol"

I remember once when I was hanging out with my friend and her dad, this kid wrote 'Wash Me' in the dust on the dad's car. He completely flipped out and started yelling and made the kid clean it off. xD Australian's are supposed to be laid back right?
My friend went to Mexico once and she said she was eating lunch and all of a sudden all these guys in balaclavas jumped out of a van, tackled some guy and dragged him away. She said she cried. xD I suppose that could happen anywhere though.
Im guessing that those guys were some type of "mafiosos." There are alot of those guys in Mexico right now.

esyrnyk wrote on Jan 22nd, 2009 11:30pm

ShootToKill wrote on Jan 21st, 2009 at 9:26pm :

Ahaha. Thanks. My picture was unintentional. I was just like 'click' and suddenly I turned yellow. Who knows? Maybe I'm just a fuck-up at photography. xD

Don't go for your Learners on your birthday, a lot of my friends did it and ended up failing their test and having a shitty birthday. xD

I'll try to remember that!

ReynaldinoM wrote on Jan 22nd, 2009 8:57am

ShootToKill wrote on Dec 10th, 2008 at 9:59pm :

Hey, thanks for the add.

What's up?

there's a sign of progress this year onwards.. haha just surfing the net.. listens to worlds music and of course.. playing guitar in my spare time x:D

esyrnyk wrote on Jan 22nd, 2009 4:39am

WOAH!
you changed your pic and now it looks all trippy and crazy...
W
T
F
that picture blows my mind with its trippyness and everything
how did you get it like that,
that looks awesome!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P
im bored...

clshub1561 wrote on Jan 21st, 2009 6:19am

ShootToKill wrote on Jan 20th, 2009 at 5:40pm :

Nice. I've always wanted to visit America. ^_^

Brisbane is great. It doesn't snow at all here. To get to snow I'd have to travel interstate and blah, I haven't ever felt motivated enough. I don't like the snow that much. You can pretty much go swimming all year round here, why move? Hehe.

wow lucky i love swimming i wanna trvel somewhere out of us soon lol

esyrnyk wrote on Jan 21st, 2009 2:46am

ShootToKill wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 at 9:02pm :

Arg. I hate the snow. I hate being cold. =P
It's around 35 degrees Celsius in Brisbane at the moment...so it's kind of hot but at least I have air-conditioning in my house. Whoot.

=] When are you going to get your license? I got my Learners permit the other day but I haven't attempted to drive yet. That'll be scary. xD

A few years ago it got up to 40 here in Kamloops, our weather here is very screwed up.
I turn 16 in August of 2010, but I doubt my parents will let me go for it as soon as I turn 16, but good for you! :)
don't kill yourself. jk :D
good luck with driving though!

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Jan 21st, 2009 1:52am

*pssst* Hey, hey Kat. You should get on AIM. I wanna talk to someone. *nods*

*waits for my request to be granted*

zmokey98 wrote on Jan 21st, 2009 1:51am

lol i was serious but now that you said your gullible i will take advantage
im going to space right now
ShootToKill wrote on Jan 20th, 2009 at 8:36pm :

Ahaha! That's gold. =P
[Don't take advantage of my gullible-ness. >.< I believe anything]

So what have you been up to?

xXCrashXx wrote on Jan 21st, 2009 1:43am

ShootToKill wrote on Jan 20th, 2009 at 4:37pm :

So what's Mexico like? =P I've never met anyone from Mexico before. It's really interesting.

zmokey98 wrote on Jan 21st, 2009 12:53am

hey kat im jesus (im mexican) everyone in this site trips out on my name .. pretty good
ShootToKill wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 at 11:40pm :

Hey, thanks for the add.
I'm Kat, how are you? =]

xXCrashXx wrote on Jan 20th, 2009 10:46pm

ShootToKill wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 at 9:05pm :

Finally somebody agrees with me. x] I laugh at my own jokes...so I guess I'm kinda lame too.
We get along really well.

clshub1561 wrote on Jan 20th, 2009 6:39am

ShootToKill wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 at 8:47pm :

Yeah same. I've been trying to enjoy my last week of summer holidays before I go back to school on Tuesday. -sigh- So yeah, I've been at the beach etc.
Senior Year. -shudder-

So, what's it like in California?

well its winter here and right now its been really cold latly although not much snow yet :/ and well where i live it doesnt snow until u drive 2 hours from here so it sucks and california is just a really fun place to live how bout u

xXCrashXx wrote on Jan 20th, 2009 5:33am

ShootToKill wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 at 8:28pm :

Haha. I have some fucked up friends too. :P
Finally, someone who understands me. You're pretty funny and for that you're AwEsOmE!!!!!!!

xXCrashXx wrote on Jan 20th, 2009 5:24am

ShootToKill wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 at 8:16pm :

Lololol. The world is pretty screwed up.

I was at the beach yesterday and there was an announcement over the loudspeaker by the lifeguards saying there was a severe weather warning and the beach could become very dangerous.

And everyone started cheering. =P Silly Aussies eh?
Ya seriously. I bet one of my best friends would have done the same. lol

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next