Senour Dakota

Senour Dakota's Profile Comments

basser 007 wrote on Dec 13th, 2012 2:28pm

yo how long have you ben playing? ive ben playing for around 3 years.

-kristaaa. wrote on Oct 2nd, 2012 12:48pm

Okay so this week I'm off on Thursday and Friday and next week I'm off Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. Can we try and work something out? This is making me sad lmao.

-kristaaa. wrote on Sep 30th, 2012 3:56pm

Hey, no worries. I was really busy last week myself. Im off today if you are free. Give me a call if you want to get together (:

-kristaaa. wrote on Sep 17th, 2012 2:31pm

And I usually work in the morning so thats a little inconvenient but Wednesday I work until 4:30 so I would be free in the evening. Thursday I work at 12:30 so I would be free for a little while in the morning. And I may be off on Sunday but I'm not entirely positive.

-kristaaa. wrote on Sep 14th, 2012 4:10am

Sounds good to me. I'm off on Monday if that's a good day. Otherwise I usually work until 4:30 so most nights im around (:

-kristaaa. wrote on Sep 12th, 2012 3:14pm

Ahhh that's awesome, I didn't think I would get in touch with you! We should seriously get together and catch up. Give me a call! 905 902 7027. I think I still remember your number if it's still the same but that's my cell so that's easiest (:

-kristaaa. wrote on Sep 7th, 2012 3:39pm

I dont know if you even come on here anymore, but I just thought I'd let you know I miss you a whole lot. Hopefully you get the message.

Broken_Drum wrote on Jul 19th, 2011 1:53am

Appreciate the kind words, man. I guess finding the software best suited to you is a good starting place. FL Studio is easy enough to get the hang of and works well for purely electronic/digital music production. Logic is a nice programme, especially for working with recording your own audio (it's only available for Mac though). Ableton Live kind of gives you the best of both worlds - it's great for programming beats and MIDI information digitally and, while not the greatest software to record audio with, it gives you some pretty great audio and sample manipulation options. I'd recommend downloading a couple of the trial versions of the software and deciding which you prefer. Other than that just make the music you want to make and don't be afraid to experiment (with your music and with your software). Sorry if that wasn't much help or if it sounded a little condescending. If you have any other questions or anything feel free to ask :)

Broken_Drum wrote on Jul 2nd, 2011 11:57am

Thanks man, I'm glad you like them. For the two on the player on my profile I used FL Studio to compose but after switching from PC to mac I use Ableton Live and Logic at the moment (I have newer tracks on my soundcloud page: http://soundcloud.com/overheadcableshumming) Thanks again :)

James TH wrote on Apr 14th, 2011 3:27am

Hey man, I totally still do, I've just been so swamped with exams and stuff, just give me two more weeks to finish all my school stuff for the year and then I'm good for four straight months.

James TH wrote on Dec 15th, 2010 4:45am

hey i hadn't come on in so long, we really should jam some time

The Wildchild wrote on Nov 17th, 2010 4:19pm

Senour Dakota wrote on Nov 11th, 2010 at 10:33am :
you're band is pretty sick

No, actually we're fine, thanks for showing concern though!

iplaydabass wrote on Oct 29th, 2010 3:37am

I guess so, lol, I meet a lot of great people at the NAMM show.

One-Last-Kiss_x wrote on Jul 22nd, 2009 1:34pm

Senour Dakota wrote on Jul 20th, 2009 at 4:42pm :
im not bad, ive been really busy looking for a job and im moving at the end of the month, but skinny puppy is dope, what other industrial do you like?

i like nine inch nails (:
i went to see them on the 14th of july.
i drove like four and a half hours to see them!
they were absolutely amazing <3 one of their last shows in britain ever.

One-Last-Kiss_x wrote on Jun 18th, 2009 6:40pm

ALOHA (:

i see skinny puppy on your page ... @_@
NIVEK OGRE <3 did you see him in repo!?
i swear to god, as pavi largo i would rape him :/

how are you anyway?? (:

xoxoxo

RevaM1ssP1ss wrote on Dec 24th, 2008 5:59pm

Happy Holidays m'dear :)

xoxoxo.

illy93 wrote on Jul 28th, 2008 7:38am

hey not bad, hbu?

so i see a few bands that we have a mutual affection for eyy

aussie-rocker93 wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 12:44am

Senour Dakota wrote on Apr 16th, 2008 at 5:21pm :

im pretty good, but very bored....theres really nothing to do for fun around here

haha
same here
im on holidays and it sucks
xD

aussie-rocker93 wrote on Apr 14th, 2008 11:50pm

Senour Dakota wrote on Apr 14th, 2008 at 5:04pm :

hey, hows it going??

ello
pretty goodo yourself?

jsik6 wrote on Jan 13th, 2008 3:12am

Hey there. What's new, man? Whatcha been learning lately? I've learned some mellow stuff, but "Kings of the Carnival Creation" by Dimmu Borgir is next on my list of songs to tackle..... You?

1 2 3 4 5 read next