SenorSmiley

SenorSmiley's Profile Comments

SenorSmileya wrote on Oct 31st, 2008 10:01pm

Lil Macker wrote on Oct 18th, 2008 at 3:15pm :

Why you banned this time?!?!? Permabanned acording to xifr!

I'll miss your new guitar threads, those guitars turn me on...

it's all good. i pretty much got banned for stating a fact - that First Act sells more Hannah Montana guitars then they sell Diamond Darrell guitars.

Facts is facts

Last time I got banned because some friend of the mods said he had a custom shop fender (and i pointed out there was no custom shop in korea) - which was banable.

Oh well, I had fun here.

Hcmanu wrote on Oct 23rd, 2008 2:04am

Check out my shity unholy confession cover, I mainly did it for testing my recordings skill

Lil Macker wrote on Oct 18th, 2008 8:15pm

Why you banned this time?!?!? Permabanned acording to xifr!

I'll miss your new guitar threads, those guitars turn me on...

Xiaoxi wrote on Oct 17th, 2008 8:41am

Awesome dude. Let me know when you're around.

Also, I think that thread on your sister in law is pretty funny. Ignore the obnoxious bitch who keeps arguing. Her head is permanently wedged in her ass.

SenorSmileya wrote on Oct 15th, 2008 6:51pm

Xiaoxi wrote on Oct 15th, 2008 at 1:49pm :

Sweet. Is your office a recording studio? And where is it exactly? I live on Westland Ave, which is right down Mass Ave and Berklee.

I'm down by the Children's Museum (near South Station). Next time I'm down that way I'll buy you a couple slides. Every Berklee student should eat Supreme's and drink at Tony's (T's).

Xiaoxi wrote on Oct 15th, 2008 6:49pm

And if you're talking about the pizza places, I haven't been to either. I'm poor and broke. :(

iimjpii wrote on Oct 14th, 2008 3:53am

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE SO MANY GUITARS

DO YOU HAVE ONE OF THOSE JOB THINGS I HEAR SO MUCH ABOUT

mrjiggyfly122 wrote on Oct 14th, 2008 1:55am

that thread about your sister in law made my night. I really like your demo too.

SenorSmileya wrote on Oct 12th, 2008 12:24pm

XxGibsonSGxX wrote on Oct 11th, 2008 at 3:44pm :

I just read your GC story. You did a good thing. Plus, I lol'd.

I went into my local Long & McQuade, and there was a mother there, purchasing instruments for her kids, and two of 'em wanted to play guitar but she wouldn't let BOTH of them do so. I heard her tell them all of them had to play different instruments. Can you believe that?

Sure, maybe she was planning on starting a musical family band ala the Partridge Family. If Keith and Danny both played guitar they would not have a bass player and Laurie was way to hot to have a bass covering up that rack.

XxGibsonSGxX wrote on Oct 11th, 2008 8:44pm

I just read your GC story. You did a good thing. Plus, I lol'd.

SenorSmileya wrote on Oct 11th, 2008 6:34am

fretsonfire74 wrote on Oct 11th, 2008 at 12:47am :

Damn...you have some seriously nice gear.

fretsonfire74 wrote on Oct 11th, 2008 5:47am

Damn...you have some seriously nice gear.

SenorSmileya wrote on Sep 30th, 2008 3:38pm

Punk_Ninja wrote on Sep 25th, 2008 at 3:44pm :

I've checked your videos You aren't a shredsuperstar like you made us "believe" back in the day.
And the pictures are pretty impressive, however, your comment on "saving" is a bit odd, how would you know I don't save my money. My money's being saved right now to fund a new amp which should be good for around November time.
Though even then, I still do have, how you put it, "cool stuff".
Still havin' fun with your $120 vintage fender?

Ninja,

I think it's sick that one minute you're posting the evil things you want to do to my wife and children and the next you're telling me about some amplifier you want to buy.

I'm all for fooling around and taking a joke and if someone says something bad about me I'll leave it on my profile - with the exception of anything regarding physical harm to my family.

I used to think you were a nutty kid but after reading the stuff you wrote I honestly hope that you get some help.

Peace

SenorSmileya wrote on Sep 30th, 2008 1:49am

marktuazon wrote on Sep 29th, 2008 at 7:38pm :

Oh man.

I just saw your pic of your Junior...amazing guitars you have. ORIGINAL Tele 1973 custom? And I thought I had it good with a '96 Japanese made...If you ever run out of room, just send something on over :P

Seriously awesome guitars, amps, and that demo. Great stuff.

Thanks man. Good to have someone saying something nice for a change. I really like the Tele. Cost me a couple hundred back in 1992. It belonged to Jim Ellison from Material Issue who commited suicide but he had a whole stash of these.

marktuazon wrote on Sep 30th, 2008 12:38am

Oh man.

Seriously awesome guitars, amps, and that demo. Great stuff.

BadBishop wrote on Sep 28th, 2008 4:12am

Haha, thanks. He did, but sadly he's in prison for ten years now pending another court date.

Punk_Ninja wrote on Sep 25th, 2008 8:44pm

I've checked your videos :) You aren't a shredsuperstar like you made us "believe" back in the day.
Though even then, I still do have, how you put it, "cool stuff".
Still havin' fun with your $120 vintage fender?

SenorSmileya wrote on Jul 26th, 2008 9:50pm

Punk_Ninja wrote on Jan 27th, 2008 at 3:25pm :

Hmm, gone a bit quiet?
I'd personally love to see some pictures of all your gear, don't forget the natural "Hey UG, Senor Smiley here" sign.

Feel free to check out my pics here and my videos on YouTube.

Some of us actually know how to save money and can afford cool stuff:)

SenorSmileya wrote on Jul 26th, 2008 9:49pm

dpv wrote on Jan 28th, 2008 at 2:40pm :

How do I join the SenorSmiley fan club? xD

Send $10.00 and a self addressed envelope to:

Senor Smiley Fan Clup
123 Mods hate you if you have better gear then them Avenue
Boston, MA 02115

SenorSmileya wrote on Jul 26th, 2008 9:48pm

funkymonkz wrote on Jul 24th, 2008 at 11:14pm :

hey i saw one of your posts saying that you changed some epiphone headstocks to look like gibsons, how did you do that? and do you have any pictures of them?

Simple - I left instructions in your profile. Let me know if you need help.

1 2 read next