SeeEmilyPlay

SeeEmilyPlay's Profile Comments

packman7996 wrote on May 31st, 2010 11:26pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on May 31st, 2010 at 5:16pm :
Hey! thank you for stopping by and checking out my stuff. I appreciate it!
you are very welcome. feel free to check out my stuff as soon as i make it and upload it. you got some serious talent.

packman7996 wrote on May 31st, 2010 1:38pm

wow.u r really good.

Riff Driven wrote on May 30th, 2010 3:36pm

Hellz yeah, syd was crazy- kinda like me :)
LMAO! I hope your not THAT crazy! Do a lot of people catch that about your name, or just Floyd fans?

As for my band, we will still jam I guess, but I'm not sure how it will turn out. I have had quite a few groups break up for different reasons, some were really good too.

!nfusoria wrote on May 30th, 2010 2:10pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on May 29th, 2010 at 10:28pm :
Ha ha yeah I know time flys eh? Well I've mainly been working and working on music the last year. My band is finally put together and we're working on our set list, recording and hopefully playing out soon. It's exciting!

yeah i know right!! haha ...oh cools!!! thats awesome :) ...im just getting back into my music after taking a 'break' from it since i finished college last year...i did download some editing software so i can tackle it all on my own....but my laptop sucks haha

!nfusoria wrote on May 29th, 2010 9:42pm

Good, Good.

...Yeah Im Good Thanks, So What You Been Up To Over the Past Year Or However Long It's Been Since We Last Spoke??

!nfusoria wrote on May 29th, 2010 8:56pm

heya how you been??

Slug Fest wrote on May 29th, 2010 8:19pm

Hello Listen to some of my tracks I will tell you how we did them with out a studio .

Riff Driven wrote on May 29th, 2010 6:53pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on May 29th, 2010 at 12:20pm :
Hey! Thank you for taking your time to listen and give me some honest feedback. Hopefully when we get into a real studio ( the ones we posted were just live recordings we did at our practice space ) we'll have wayyy better quality tracks!

I did your profile btw, it's pretty badass.
My band and I were planning on paying for some studio time, but the rhythm guitarist/singer quit...and then my bass player took a night shift job so I think this might be the death of another group, so this site is my new outlet for now.
I'll be looking forward to hearing those studio tracks, and thank you for liking the layout, I never thought I would be good at HTML code.
BTW...I love Pink Floyd, especially old Sid Barrett Floyd!

salmon philippe wrote on May 29th, 2010 6:15am

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on May 28th, 2010 at 12:02pm :
Good Morning! When I get some free minutes I will try to give a listen here and there and let you know what I think! Busy weekend coming up...

good night ! well , of course i do expect you to listen to all of them ... I have heard with interrest the two demo live that you put on your page, I must say , they are very good to show the atmosphere of a band rehearsall , now , it would be fine if you could make some tracks with separate takes.

Flutter_Girl wrote on May 29th, 2010 2:24am

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on May 28th, 2010 at 9:54pm :
Hi! I caught your picture in the community section. It's nice to see another female musician on here! How long have you been playing for?

Uh... I'm not really sure. About four or five years, I think. Oh yeah, and that picture's just something I drew of Stevie Nicks :P

salmon philippe wrote on May 28th, 2010 9:02am

Hello , my non official friend
I have some 43 new songs on my page , if you have time to comment

Flutter_Girl wrote on May 28th, 2010 8:20am

Confused by the random adding, but otherwise fine. You?

chucky176 wrote on May 23rd, 2010 11:14am

hey, im fine and you? :)

Kay Z wrote on May 22nd, 2010 2:25am

Hi, thanks for the add :)

I'm good, thanks for asking. How are you?

ApexMACHINE wrote on May 21st, 2010 11:16pm

Your voice is amazing. Excellent arrangement, and brilliant songwriting. Nice work.

forsaknazrael wrote on May 7th, 2010 8:28pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on May 4th, 2010 at 5:06pm :
Yup. I definitely agree with you. Thanks again though- it's always nice to have someone looking out for you
Yep, no problem.
Also felt like I may have struck a nerve last time I somehow wandered to your profile, and asked if anyone said you look like Sarah Silverman, based on your curt reply back to me, haha.
Didn't mean to offend you! I think shes attractive, haha.

ClaytonElgin wrote on May 5th, 2010 7:09pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Apr 26th, 2010 at 6:33pm :
Thanks very much
No Problem!

forsaknazrael wrote on May 5th, 2010 2:01am

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on May 4th, 2010 at 3:57pm :
Hey Thanks! You know, I've been getting spam to my e-mail but I only use it for UG so it hasn't really bothered me much. But thank you
i figured that might be the case. It's always a good idea to have separate emails like that. Just wanted to put it out there anyway. :D

forsaknazrael wrote on May 5th, 2010 12:48am

I don't recommend placing your email in your sig, just because data mining bots may find it and either send you spam or sell your email to companies who will send you spam.
Just FYI. :)

ClaytonElgin wrote on Apr 26th, 2010 6:01pm

I think you're sexy and talented ;)....rock on!!

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next