SeeEmilyPlay

SeeEmilyPlay's Profile Comments

Satch1032 wrote on Aug 19th, 2010 6:06pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Aug 19th, 2010 at 4:56am :
That's still awesome though. Did you come up with lyrics?

Well, I have some lyrics that I made up without music and I tried putting them in with this song and I think they fit pretty well actually.

Satch1032 wrote on Aug 18th, 2010 3:51pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Aug 17th, 2010 at 7:21pm :
So did you write a new song today? Were you feeling inspired?

Yes, I did write a song today. Only thing is, it wasn't an upbeat song at all. More of a metal/post grunge song really...funny how inspiration can vary I guess :p

yodadax wrote on Aug 17th, 2010 9:10pm

hey hows it going?

Satch1032 wrote on Aug 17th, 2010 3:09pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Aug 17th, 2010 at 5:03am :
Hi! I'm quite well myself. And you?

Well, I'm doing pretty well too. I'm really happy today for some resaon...hmm, maybe today would be a good day to write a new sing... I don't know...oops, sorry for rambling on like this... cheers!

Satch1032 wrote on Aug 17th, 2010 1:47am

Hey friend, how's it going?

brokendolly wrote on Jul 26th, 2010 11:03pm

You're very welcome, i just call it as I see it.
SG is doing pretty well I suppose. I go by pretty often to check out the latest, but I'm not as active on there as I once was, although I do plan to shoot another set pretty soon. I also shoot sets on occasion for other girls, so if you're ever my way and still are interested in becoming a suicidegirl let me know I'd love to shoot a set for you.

Yeah Riff is my sweetheart and it is indeed a very small internet world. :)

brokendolly wrote on Jul 26th, 2010 6:23pm

Thanks for the add! I really like your music and i find you to be very talented. :)

Mr Meow Meow wrote on Jul 26th, 2010 11:50am

Hey......how u?
ur music is kick ass..........and i m having some white russian to go with that ur music felt like me being on clouds..............so u a pretty lady,u talented too.....howcome u havent been discovered by the big guns of music industry........u being in USA..........its one heck of a market............u r an undiscovered gem i guess..........so u like white russian?just inquiring

black amendment wrote on Jul 16th, 2010 12:16pm

It's Russian time!
Я люблю радио, но обычно я слушаю мой mp3 плеер! :D

btw, I still really like Hollow :)

guitarchick678 wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 5:18pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 at 10:16pm :
That's great! I added you as a friend on You Tube! Let me know when you have something posted and I'll check it out

Ok. So a change of plans. Our new youtube channel is called "EKMEproductions" and were currently working on some vids. :)

salmon philippe wrote on Jun 18th, 2010 8:02am

BushMasterFlex wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 at 9:38pm :
JOIN THE "I LIKE TURTLES LEGION"!!!!

this guy wrote this on a lot of pages ... spam ?

he is just telling us that our music is running too slowly :haha:

BushMasterFlex wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 9:38pm

JOIN THE "I LIKE TURTLES LEGION"!!!!

guitarchick678 wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 6:24pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Jun 8th, 2010 at 2:08am :
hey! How are things?

good :) im starting a youtube channel with my friend. you should check it out. its called vocallyepicandguitar :)

packman7996 wrote on Jun 8th, 2010 1:50am

wow. i hate my life.

guitarchick678 wrote on Jun 8th, 2010 1:06am

hey! you should check out the lyrics to my song! leave a comment if you like it or whatever :)

cdr_salamander wrote on Jun 6th, 2010 4:28am

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Jun 5th, 2010 at 9:24pm :
Hey thanks. I know its tough in the rock music world, but really I just enjoy creating, playing with the best people and fulfilling my passion. Good luck with you too- I know moving out of state is a big decision and can be scary. The experience will be a good learning one I'm sure.

We have not gig'd yet. We actually only found our bass player a few months ago, so we're finally making much needed progress with song writing and such. We plan to start playing out mid-late summer

I'm stoked!

I bet! I would be so stoked! Just standing there playing guitar and watching the audience groove with it would be such a high! You seem like you have everything pulled together for the master plan though! If you guys ever make it enough to go on a tour, promise me you will stop by either St. Louis or Dallas. :)

cdr_salamander wrote on Jun 6th, 2010 4:20am

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Jun 5th, 2010 at 9:03pm :
Yeah I started on electric, then got really comfortable with acoustic, and now I prefer electric. I guess I go through my phases but I love both. Electric just gives you so many options, and acoustic is unique in its own.

Hey thanks for checking them out! Even though they are crappy live/practice recordings. We couldn't wait to get some music up but we're going to re-do them and record more songs.

Good deal! All I can do is offer the best of luck lol. I am thinking about moving back to Missouri and being a rhythm guitarist for my buddy's band. It is nowhere close to my own style but it is gigging experience, which I will need.

You guys done any gigs yet?

cdr_salamander wrote on Jun 6th, 2010 3:32am

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Jun 5th, 2010 at 8:26pm :
Hey!
Yeah I hear ya- I take a leave once in a while. Some times the real world just gets sooo busy. How is everything going?

Good! I was playing my acoustic for the longest. Decided recently to venture over into the electric world. So much more to take into account! Other than that, just being me I suppose! What about you? I heard your songs on MySpace, completely awesome!

cdr_salamander wrote on Jun 6th, 2010 2:26am

Emily! Good to see your still around and rocking as always. I took a huge leave, you probably don't remember me, but you were one of the first to say hi on my profile. Just stopping by to say hi... again. :D

packman7996 wrote on Jun 1st, 2010 1:00am

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on May 31st, 2010 at 5:50pm :
Of course! Let me know when you have something posted and I'll come take a listen. Thank you!!
give us about a month and a half and we'll ahve something. our old vocalist quit and were looking for a new one. baker is such a cock-bite.

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next