SeeEmilyPlay

SeeEmilyPlay's Profile Comments

maidenbassist94 wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 12:50pm

how was ur vacation (holiday)??

crazycram42094 wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 5:07am

thanks for the add haha

gaby gabriella wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 12:34am

hey im fine well thanks for the add your the first one to add me !!!!!

Jamizal wrote on Aug 26th, 2009 7:59am

cool..

dmatt22 wrote on Aug 26th, 2009 5:49am

thanks for the add. nice vids!

rhampster wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 6:47pm

myspace.com/archaia

myspace.com/rhampster

talk to me on there not here if you want, i dont really use this site for socal stuff just posting tabs

DougM wrote on Aug 24th, 2009 9:15pm

Love the videos, you are very good.

HouseBoy83 wrote on Aug 24th, 2009 2:59pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Aug 23rd, 2009 at 4:05pm :
Hello!
It was definitely fucking amazing! I'm a bit sun-burnt and peeling horribly. I am praying my skin evens out for the wedding...it's less than 2 weeks away now!!!

thats awsome..well not about the sunburn part..haha. im sure you will be fine for the wedding. Aloe lotion works wonders and so does baby oil

stykerwolf wrote on Aug 24th, 2009 1:58pm

I finally managed to get my mic to not bloom my sound and i recorded a demo out of the blue, it's my pure imagination. It's just my crappy X10 plugged into my keyboard amp, heck i don't even think it's an amp, though it sounds pretty clean if you ask me :P

So i'm going down to a studio today with my new band, i might get a demo, though don't expect much; there are two Marshall MGs there and we are just going to down in flames in terms of tone lol

PS, i don't play well, and since my guitar's neck is all oiled up i can't slide so economically.

stykerwolf wrote on Aug 24th, 2009 11:27am

Hehe it's allright, i've got plenty of time on my hands, ı'll see if ı can download them onto my computer and listen to them over and over again for more feedback, though i doubt i'll be able to find any cons about your work.
Lookin' forward to hearing your band's mp3s :D

-claude

exterious wrote on Aug 24th, 2009 2:09am

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Aug 23rd, 2009 at 5:04pm :
My vacation was great! I went to 3 different islands in the Carribean on a cruise ship!

That's awesome! We are still looking for a good practice space that's cheap. Sure do wish we had an option like that.

That's awesome! I love cruises..though I've only been on one. They're so magical. I hope it inspired you to write some music :).
Yeah, practice spaces are rare to find indeed. Drums are especially hard to control for.

stykerwolf wrote on Aug 23rd, 2009 11:30pm

I'd say Rein would be my favorite out of them, it just suits my night time music taste.
The lyrics coulden't have been better, your singing is just amasing really. Though if i'm going to point out a small con, i'd say you used "you" too much, but that's just me.

Great lyrics though, and great playing :D

HouseBoy83 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2009 5:35pm

Hey Steph!
how was your trip?,...wait let me guess..FUCKING AMAZING!! ? haha

stykerwolf wrote on Aug 23rd, 2009 12:06pm

I asked her if he plays guitar and she said no lol.
And great playing by the way, gread videos Emily :D

exterious wrote on Aug 23rd, 2009 7:09am

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 at 10:26am :
Hi! My summer is great! busy busy busy! I just got back from my vacation. Is the song on your profile? I am going to start recording most likely in September when things settle down and I have some time

Busy as usual :). How was your vacation? Where'd you go?

Two of the songs are up now, at the top. Glad to hear about the recording. Luckily we've been using my mom's barber shop as a recording studio after she leaves her work. It's a brilliant idea.

Guitarfreak809 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 7:41pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 at 11:25am :
Hi! Thank you for taking your time to watch and give me some feedback- I greatly appreciate it! Yes I wrote the "originals"- glad you like them! Do you have any videos posted?

yeah. i have a few. their on my page. BMX though. not guitar

Guitarfreak809 wrote on Aug 21st, 2009 5:12am

i was just watching your youtube vids....wow. great voice AND songs. when they say original, does that mean you wrote them? cuz if you did...i worship you. WORSHIP. i write songs and i've been told they're pretty good, but yours. they blow me away. i love 'em.

stykerwolf wrote on Aug 18th, 2009 11:29am

You look so much like my spanish teacher it's scary lol

dyllan93 wrote on Aug 15th, 2009 11:47am

so you ready for the weekend? last one before school starts :(

exterious wrote on Aug 15th, 2009 1:44am

hey, how's your summer going??
I've been busy trying to get some recording done. The singer, Mark, recorded one of his songs. I thought you might be interested.

I'm still waiting for some mp3s. what's going on there :).

read previous 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 read next