SeeEmilyPlay

SeeEmilyPlay's Profile Comments

Hydra26 wrote on Sep 21st, 2009 10:09pm

Dunno why I never noticed but I totally did not picture you playing an EC model. I kinda associate you with the Dano's. :)

FrustratedRocka wrote on Sep 21st, 2009 2:50am

Is there a point to friending almost everyone on the site?

HendrixRock97 wrote on Sep 20th, 2009 11:32pm

Hey i got a friend request from u... and nice playing in the first video at the top!

porhobo420 wrote on Sep 18th, 2009 12:06am

p-good and you?

nice username btw, love syd.

HouseBoy83 wrote on Sep 17th, 2009 6:13pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Sep 17th, 2009 at 10:43am :
HA ha I totally agree!
I signed up for this site a few months after I started playing guitar...don't know why really...guess I thought I had to sign up to get tabs. Now it has transformed into a social networking site. I don't care to talk to many people on here either due to the fact they are mostly 14 lol.

hahaha..i was googleing stuff about some wiring info on my Mk heads and one search ended me on this website. saw the forums and was like cool. so i signed up to get feedback on my problem. was on here for a while and never knew about the profile stuff and the "myspacey" part like this was on here..haha

HouseBoy83 wrote on Sep 17th, 2009 5:39pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Sep 17th, 2009 at 10:28am :
ha ha yeah I know what you mean. I don't really go on myspace other than to send messages really. Facebook- don't ask me how I got sucked into that...I still don't know. I don't really have much time to hang around on either for too long. When I'm not at work I'm always busy! Whether it's music or something I'm always go go go, but that's how I like it.

Cheers to you for not conforming!
lol

and honestly and if this webiste didnt have all the muisc forums on it and have people to talk to about music and gear and all, i prob wouldnt be on here anymore. too many kiddos and crap..haha

HouseBoy83 wrote on Sep 17th, 2009 5:14pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Sep 17th, 2009 at 10:00am :
Thanks for your comments on my pictures!
I have soooo many awesome ones from inside Guitar Center- it's insane...if you want to check them out I have them on my myspace: www.myspace.com/lostinwonderland.
I can't remember if we are friends on there...I have a facebook too if you want to add me there lol

i dont have a myspace..had one for a while but deleted a while back. alot of those sites ive never really messed with cause they get addictive and sucks the life out of you...hahaha. but everyone i meet are like "yeah man just hit me up on FB sometime" and im like "whats FB?" and they say "what?! its Face book" and i say dont have a "facebook" and they say "why not?!..everyone has a face book"..haha

black amendment wrote on Sep 16th, 2009 6:07pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Sep 16th, 2009 at 10:36am :

That's awesome!
I think you would really like the new material I've been working on with my band. Hollow sounds great with bass and drums and I've made 3 other songs since then that I'm really proud of.
Life is awesome! I am so blessed for everything and everyone that I have in my life right now.
How are things on your end??

:) Really? I wouldn't mind giving some more stuff a listen if I have a chance! It's really great that your life is going well; congrats for that! I wish I could say the same, but I'm getting there...I guess I'll see what happens.

black amendment wrote on Sep 16th, 2009 12:05pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Sep 16th, 2009 at 6:58am :

Thank you for taking your time to watch and give me some feedback- I greatly appreciate it!

It was my pleasure :) The opening riff for "Hollow" is very awesome. I actually said that out loud to myself when I listened to it :haha:

How has life been treating you lately?

black amendment wrote on Sep 16th, 2009 10:57am

Just watched the videos here on your profile; that's good stuff! Keep up the good work my dear :cheers:

tripleh1822 wrote on Sep 14th, 2009 2:52pm

Hey i'm Angel

synyster_A7X wrote on Sep 12th, 2009 8:35pm

hey i just recently uploaded 2 new tracks, i would appreciate it if you would tell me if its alright or sucks

c.a.m.a15 wrote on Sep 12th, 2009 2:18am

hi : )

atornoe wrote on Sep 11th, 2009 3:40pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Mar 17th, 2009 at 10:05pm :
Cheers new friend!
Nice to meet you

haha nice to meet you too XD

synyster_A7X wrote on Sep 11th, 2009 7:07am

ah it was my pleasure of hearing it
so thank you;)

synyster_A7X wrote on Sep 10th, 2009 7:30pm

you're welcome, glad to hear ;)
your acoustic song is really great :)

Rocker396 wrote on Sep 10th, 2009 4:07pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Sep 10th, 2009 at 10:05am :
Hmm yes I suppose- I do wish I had started sooner but I'm glad I even started playing in the first place. I play mostly rock/alternative and original material...which I've yet to figure out what style that is lol

lol yea. Im mostly a rock/metal type of person but I like some alternative and acoustic stuff too. Idk i like it all I guess. :)

Rocker396 wrote on Sep 10th, 2009 3:56pm

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Sep 10th, 2009 at 8:35am :
Hi!
I've been playing for a bit over 6 years

Wow. Thats quite a while lol. What styles of music do you play??

Rocker396 wrote on Sep 10th, 2009 2:27pm

Wow you have a lot of guitars. How long have you been playing??

maidenbassist94 wrote on Sep 9th, 2009 5:48pm

gooooooooooood evening from england! how ya doin'??? :)

read previous 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 read next