Seb1uk

Seb1uk's Profile Comments

somuchforcomb wrote on Oct 12th, 2013 8:38pm

Can you please do Don't Jump The Shark Before You Save The Whale by Broadway?

~Flounder~ wrote on Jan 8th, 2013 6:48am

hey dude! For the first time in ever I have a full band recording of one of my songs. It's called 'Elements' you may remember it from like 4 or 5 years ago on the tab forum lol. If you have the time stop by reverbnation.com/HerotoBe and listen to it, its come a long way since I first posted it, plus its on legit instruments and with good growling!

ovechkin39 wrote on Mar 28th, 2012 2:27am

Hey man, your proggidy post-hardcore song was the first post-hardcore song my bands main writer heard so you influenced him a lot. I'd critique your stuff, but honestly i love every piece of it so there's not much i can say, however i was wonder since you were a big influence..would you mind checking out our gp tabs for our first album and giving some feedback? I'd really appreciate it and i look forward to listening to more of your music on the forum

meliasuny wrote on Feb 9th, 2012 11:17pm

meliasuny wrote on Feb 9th, 2012 10:28pm:

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link

www.lovers-blog.com

BigBigWater wrote on Feb 11th, 2011 4:05am

Seb1uk wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 1:06pm :
Hey man I did a bit more work on my latest song and I'd like to know what you think of it now if you got the time. Cheers

Sorry! I don't typically check my profile for some reason, haha, didn't see that until just now. I'll try to get around to it late tomorrow after work and all.

corrda00 wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 7:42am

I'd just like to thank you for your crit on my peice the other day, it really helped :).
I tried that outro you put and got it to flow into my 3rd song and it works perfect. Thanks a bunch man.

Rory's_strat wrote on Jan 5th, 2011 10:16pm

OH and for my drums i use Addictive Drums, seriously underrated software for what it is, but I'm trying to get hold of Superior Drummer haha

Rory's_strat wrote on Jan 5th, 2011 10:15pm

Seb,
Cheers for your comment on 'I'm All ears' Yes I can sing, Yes I could give writing some vocal lines over your stuff a shot and yes I'm in a band, but there's like two of us atm, we're hoping to find some more members or we're probably just gunna give up and try other stuff; nonetheless here is my band: http://www.facebook.com/acrashcourseincollision :)

Rory's_strat wrote on Dec 31st, 2010 10:56pm

Seb1uk wrote on Dec 31st, 2010 at 10:44pm :
Ha we'll see. Ah, you're pretty much the opposite side of London from me. I'm from Hounslow, SW London. Just wondering btw, when you recording 'Gravity Gets Us Down', how did you get your guitar tone? It's quite sick.

ahh at least you're fairly local haha, what kind of vocalist are you after? I got my guitar tone through amp sims, they're the lepou sims and carthasis impulses :)

Rory's_strat wrote on Dec 31st, 2010 7:51pm

Seb1uk wrote on Dec 31st, 2010 at 5:58am :
Ha cheers man. Yeah I kinda do, but it's just me, another guitarist and a drummer. We still haven't found a singer or bassist D: I noticed you're a Londoner as well, whereabouts you from?

ah cool I look forward to hearing about you on the scene possibly! Yeah I'm from Bexley, South East London. How about yourself?

Rory's_strat wrote on Dec 31st, 2010 2:26am

matee your stuff is too sick, you got a band?

huevos wrote on Nov 8th, 2010 8:58am

Damn, I could see why 161 is getting such praise. It's got that perfect mix of rhythm to melody ratio, without sounding sterile nor over-the-top chaotic.
And the tone of all the instruments. It sounds nice and crisp.

That's some good stuff man. Did you use a drum machine or do you just know a really talented drummer?

andre27 wrote on Nov 5th, 2010 3:44am

I'll check out rock 161 in the morning, its 03:40 here :P The post-hardcore song was great. Let me know if you get any more songs up on UG :)

JesseBlanchard wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 12:56pm

rock161 rules soooo hard. you got a band?

kamjam7 wrote on Jun 13th, 2010 7:31pm

I liked it. The whole mood of the song was great. It has a unique chord progression. The lead guitar part gave the song a lot more emotion, but kinda slacked at about 2 30 to 2 50 and 4 00 to 4 10. I would suggest trading some of the lead parts for vocals. I Really liked it and it is something i would pay to hear. It can be better though. feel free to crit mine on my profile

logan91 wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 6:41pm

Seb1uk wrote on Jun 8th, 2010 at 1:51pm :
Thanks for the crit on mine. Sounds pretty intense, good fun, but it's pretty generic. Wasn't very oustanding. I liked the short break at like 1:15. The song flows really well together but most of the song is quite generic and not that special. But still, good fun to listen to.

yeah you're, right it's generic, but take in mind that was my first composition ever, back dec. 2008 approx. All my other songs are a lot more technical :)