Scourge441

Scourge441's Profile Comments

\Powerslave/ wrote on Feb 7th, 2014 12:25am

Yo scourge, do you still go to Umass Amherst...and are you still in the band?? My best friend from high school is currently in the band.

severed-metal wrote on Mar 12th, 2013 12:21am

Scourge441 wrote on Mar 9th, 2013 at 9:48pm :
Free metal will be provided to you from the internet. Free beer will be provided to you by your liquor store of choice, with a small service charge of whatever they charge you for the beer.

Gee thanks! Do I need a promo code or anything? If so what is it?!

severed-metal wrote on Mar 9th, 2013 11:12pm

I liked your page on fagbook, do I get free beer and heavy metal now?

Minkaro wrote on Aug 12th, 2012 12:28am

A while back you recommended that I get Frozen's Enemy Soil. I did. It was awesome.

Just wondering if you knew that they released a new album (3) in 2011? I looked them up to see what happened to them, and found that. Thought you might want to know.

BurnedGuitarist wrote on Jul 10th, 2012 4:18am

Scourge441 wrote on Jul 10th, 2012 at 3:02am :
http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/07/02/more-footage- of-the-randy-blythe-incident-surfaces/

That has video of all three instances where the dead Lamb of God fan jumped on stage. Which is the one you saw?

Hi, probably all of them, but as the comment in video says, there is not that deadly incident. And I agree with that. I'm pretty sure that the questioned incident happend in the between two songs. That dude jumped at the end of one and was thrown down during the break. Problem is that there was loads of people trying to jump up and stage dive, I haven't seen video with the proper one yet and these are deffinetly not deadly and I admit that it doesn't look that bad as it was live. The proper video from the accident would be the one, where Randy immediately after throwing down the fan says "Too many people on stage" I don't know if you are searching for true story or just questioning my credibility, but I'm 100% sure that these 3 aren't the proper ones.

buzz1 wrote on May 27th, 2011 9:18pm

Scourge441 wrote on May 27th, 2011 at 1:23pm :
Yeah. Banned the account.
ye. arite. cool.

buzz1 wrote on May 27th, 2011 3:20pm

Scourge441 wrote on May 26th, 2011 at 9:26pm :
FYI, baby4love was a spambot. So I wouldn't email that address.
Holy SHIT!!!!lol. i knw some shit was wrong with that dumb ass msg. thanks brah. did u get it too?

OverUnderOnward wrote on May 17th, 2011 3:37am

Yeah... I've found really the only way to get a solid grasp on notes is to play a lot, lol. I played in the pit for the Theatre Guild production of Cabaret and it really forced me to get my shit straight with accidentals and areas of the staff that I'm fuzzy on. Definitely a good playing experience.

OverUnderOnward wrote on May 17th, 2011 3:05am

Yeah, I was one of the hoop trumpets. Thinking about trying out for bass next year actually, cause I'm a way better bassist.

I'm actually neither, I'm a polisci major, but I'm nowhere near good enough to try out for the drumline, so I wound up just taking the class to learn to drum. If by the end I thought I had a shot at making the drumline I would've tried out, but I really had no chance in hell. Check patterns really are applicable anywhere, though, and they definitely helped my bass playing.

OverUnderOnward wrote on May 17th, 2011 2:57am

That was an epic recognition. Knew you were into metal from the shirts but never would've guessed you were also into UG, haha.

severed-metal wrote on May 10th, 2011 12:01am

Scourge441 wrote on May 9th, 2011 at 9:34am :
I determined my second metal album for the special. Dark Quarterer - Symbols.

Alright, thanks. I'll add it on the front page, mang.

genghisgandhi wrote on Apr 16th, 2011 12:19am

lol 2-9. I think I'll stick with my Yankees.

Gyoung1991 wrote on Apr 30th, 2010 6:16am

Thanks bud!

Gyoung1991 wrote on Apr 29th, 2010 1:16am

Hey, I'm not trying to accuse you guys of censorship, but I was wondering about what exactly was the threshold for inappropriate content. I've seen a lot of front page articles having comments deleted or warnings posted and wanted to know what was up!

Iamyourbuddy wrote on Jan 31st, 2010 12:13pm

marching band cool
Where are yer braces? D:

90722 wrote on Dec 22nd, 2009 7:09pm

Hey
Thanks for the add
Steven

severed-metal wrote on Dec 9th, 2009 12:53am

Scourge441 wrote on Dec 8th, 2009 at 4:39pm :
Metal Archives has their most recent album coming out in 2008. Are you talking about Mysticism?

Strange, from other sources, such as The Old Outpost, it says 2009. But yes, Mysticism.

severed-metal wrote on Dec 9th, 2009 12:37am

Scourge441 wrote on Dec 8th, 2009 at 3:27pm :
Never heard of them.

Decent black metal mang. 2009 album, cool stuff anyways if you're interested.

severed-metal wrote on Dec 8th, 2009 11:15pm

Scourge441 wrote on Dec 8th, 2009 at 3:06pm :
It's definitely in my top 10, but not my top 5. It's a damn fine album, but at the end of the day there were at least five other albums that I liked more.

I saw that. :p:

You heard Khors new album? It's ok, worth listening to if you haven't already.

severed-metal wrote on Dec 8th, 2009 10:12pm

So, the lurker I am..You should have put Askival higher on your 2009 album list! :mad:

Just got the album, absolutely brilliant.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 read next