Sbullet4

Sbullet4's Profile Comments

sglover34479 wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 10:39pm

WHERE ARE YOU?! :(

Miss you Sam :hug:

durhamdynamo wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 5:22pm

Sbullet4 wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 at 4:07pm :
Hey man, I just got back from my cottage about 3 days ago for 3 weeks. I'm so glad to be home... lol. And I still can't figure out how to put any of those pics from the Green Day concert on the computer
It was amazing though And yeah they played lots of songs fro 21st century lol.\How are you? How's your summer going? I have abut 2 weeks and then back to school!
Right now I'm at work, not doing what I should be doing.. I have a shitload of papers on my desk that I'm ignoring

I'm gooood thanks =) and yeah my summers been ok. I get my exam results in 2 days :O but my birthday is on monday :D

You?

MetalMilitia101 wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 12:29am

Sbullet4 wrote on Jul 20th, 2009 at 7:48am :
I completely agree.

yeah so whats up

vinc3nt wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 12:06am

Sbullet4 wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 at 1:41am :
HI
So I just creeped your profile, and I just have to say... I love you! And you're not a nice older brother
How's life man?
And thanks for the add!

:haha:
Thats good to here! Someone apreiciates my existance in this world!
And yes i'm not a great older brother, but i can be sometimes.

Life is good! Holidays are almost over which really sucks., but i can live with school, so its ok.

How about you?

Vince.

durhamdynamo wrote on Jul 20th, 2009 10:17pm

Sbullet4 wrote on Jul 20th, 2009 at 2:47pm :
Lmfao it's ok. I do't have a social life either

AND HOLY SHIT FUCKING LIFEGUARD BULSHIT! I have this re-exam next weekend... Because yeah I failed the first time. And my parents are being bitches so they're actually making me practise... like fuck!

THE GREEN DAY CONCERT WAS AMAZING! They took away my fucking camera! But I got some pics of a phone so once I figure out how to get them on the computer I'll send them But they didn't pla Wake Me Up When September Ends
The set list was amazing though

I'm so bored. I'm being shipped off to my cottage for about a week.
How about you?

I'm really bored as well =/ but the city flooded on Saturday so was good =)

Wooooooooooooo I'm glad that Green Day was good =) Lookin forward to those vids like :P they play any from 21st Century Breakdown?

Alienepidemic25 wrote on Jul 20th, 2009 8:11pm

Sbullet4 wrote on Jul 20th, 2009 at 9:49am :
Awesome about hte band stuff I hope you succeed in having a great band
And eww... the beach... water... sun... lmao ew!
ewkay.

unclehowie wrote on Jul 14th, 2009 9:11am

hey sam, just posted a bunch of new gear and other pix if you wanna see.

Alienepidemic25 wrote on Jul 10th, 2009 3:34pm

Sbullet4 wrote on Jul 9th, 2009 at 2:15pm :
'Ello mate
I'm doing well lol. Just hanging out and staying inside to avoid the sun. How are you doing?
Awesome! :) Creating some future band plans. That's including influences, style, etc. And I'm also excited about going to the beach next month. \m/!

MetalMilitia101 wrote on Jul 10th, 2009 3:05am

Sbullet4 wrote on Jul 9th, 2009 at 12:16pm :
Yeah, but trust me, I'd be bawling... lol. I'd be so depressed... lmao.
But I think now the MJ thing is getting even more annoying and overrated. It's like Elvis' death...

I know i've gotten annoyed everytime the news is on there is something about mj and theres more serious stuff at the bottom of the tv screen

durhamdynamo wrote on Jul 9th, 2009 9:01pm

Sbullet4 wrote on Jul 9th, 2009 at 7:14pm :
WELL SAYING THAT ABOUT WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS YOU DESERVE TO BE SUNBURNT!! Lol, jks man. That's why I avoid the sun... I'm super pale, so I die in the sun... well sometimes. If I burn, it's a 3rd degree burn.
I'm just chilling... my parents forced me to do this fucking lifeguard training for the entire 2 weeks... AT 7AM! It's bullshit... I don't even wanna be a fucking lifeguard! Bitches can drown for all I care! FUCK SWIMMING! As you can see, I'm not really enjoying it But it's done tomorrow And then just doing nothing for the rest of the week, and then Thursday is GREEN DAY!! .
And what are you doing with yourself buddy? :P

Well apart from going into town every saturday...nothing lol. I don't have a social life lol ='(

Haha lifeguard school :D I can't even swim lol...so I guess I'm fucked lol

Well have a nice time on Thursday =) take videos and send me them please =)

So (apart from lifeguard classes) hows it going?

MetalMilitia101 wrote on Jul 7th, 2009 11:39pm

Sbullet4 wrote on Jul 6th, 2009 at 12:19pm :
Honestly, MJ's death didn't faze me... But I can see how that sucks. If Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day died I'd be bawling. (First song I learned was When I Come Around )

yeah i can see that only if someone you were into music wise died but i wasnt bawling cuz i knew that people would get over it

Alienepidemic25 wrote on Jul 6th, 2009 11:31pm

greetings, how art thou?

durhamdynamo wrote on Jul 6th, 2009 11:01pm

Sbullet4 wrote on Jul 6th, 2009 at 2:46am :
Lol freedom

OMG SHUTUP JUST STFU LOL GREEN DAY WILL BE AMAZING AND THEY BETTER PLAY THAT SONG SO HA! I'm gonna video it and send you the song lmao.
And I'm alrightt super fucking bored though You?

Same =( sunburnt aswell :'(

And I look forward to seeing that cringeworthy piece of crap on video :O not a patch on Viva la Gloria like =)

So you doing anything this week/end

MetalMilitia101 wrote on Jun 26th, 2009 5:22am

Sbullet4 wrote on Jun 17th, 2009 at 7:41pm :
One more week for me.
I can't wait until it's just me and my guitars.
I recently did a small gig at a pup the other night... I don't usually like preforming solo, so I was actually pretty nervous about it. But it ended up going no too bad... I think.

thats pretty cool i'm very sad today i know i'm like supposed to be about metal but micheal jackson died and the first song i learned to play on bass was beat it so yeah i'm feeling sad about what happend

durhamdynamo wrote on Jun 19th, 2009 10:50am

Sbullet4 wrote on Jun 19th, 2009 at 2:44am :

LMAO. Haha, that sounds like something I would do! Well about an hour ago I was just in an epic insane nerf gun fight with my brothers lol. I twas pretty random, first we were all in our own rooms, then all of a sudden we're screaming and running all over the house . Great bonding time! Haha!
That's awesome! Looking forward to it? Summer I mean, not the exam lol. Yeah only 1 more week! Well technically it's over for me on Monday, but I think I'll stick around my school for the last two days for all the other kids, just because it will be my last time there lol. Kinda sad actually But looking forward to summer, and GREEN DAY

It's over!!!! ^^ my god I'm so happy =D going back there for another two years tho lol :/

Green Day will be mint like, am almost jealous lol (as long as they don't play WMUWSE lol <activate flameshield>;)

Sooooo how are you?

Venom77 wrote on Jun 19th, 2009 3:38am

No, Thank You! lol Lifes Going Good For Me, Right Now. My Bands Gonna Be Playing In My Hometown For Canada Day, Im So Excited For That. lol Oh, Yeah. My Names Jordan. lol How Life For Ya? lol

durhamdynamo wrote on Jun 18th, 2009 6:37am

Sbullet4 wrote on Jun 18th, 2009 at 2:40am :

Lmao, you're pretty random sometimes. It's ok, random is good!
And sweet about the Pokémon. I just got my picture taken with pikachu last week, I was at some gay Anime Convention that my friends dragged me too, and the only thing I reconized was Pokémon!
And damn! That must have fucking sucked about the bus, well I guess it's all good having excercise :P.
So what's new my friend?

Well...I managed a cripple fail last weekend lol =( managed to sprain my wrist, twist my knee and get concussion in the space of 3 seconds :/ only I could do that lol

But my last exam is tomorrow ^^ then I'm off school until September =D you have 1 week left yeah?

So whats new for you? Hope your good

unclehowie wrote on Jun 15th, 2009 9:25am

hey, hope you're doing ok, hang in there, school's almost done for the year. spent a good 5 hours on the SG yesterday, friday nite i got "love it to death" by alice cooper which i had on vinyl since like '72. played a bunch with that and some from "killer". forgot how much i liked playing good old alice. they're fun to jam with. ---l8r.

Mainer wrote on Jun 12th, 2009 7:23pm

Sbullet4 wrote on Jun 10th, 2009 at 11:30pm :

Sick! Same here, except my grad is on the 22nd.

cool

MetalMilitia101 wrote on Jun 12th, 2009 1:56am

Sbullet4 wrote on Jun 10th, 2009 at 9:31pm :

Hey man, that's great to hear! I hope you guys are rockin'! I haven't been on in a while either, lotsa school work and crap gotta finish up before the summer lol.

yeah i'm glad schools finally over it gives me more time to practice

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next »