SavageNights

SavageNights's Profile Comments

minibrowny wrote on Oct 19th, 2008 2:07pm

Insane drunk, same thing.

minibrowny wrote on Oct 19th, 2008 12:44pm

Thats most odd, you're quite clearly insane, you need to be lobotomized. Also, its 'You, Eli and I", what is it that you pretend to study again?

synysterangel wrote on Oct 19th, 2008 6:44am

SavageNights wrote on Oct 18th, 2008 at 10:53pm :

Yo, yo. I am spamming your page yo.
you call that spamming? ha!
i laugh at your attempt

synysterangel wrote on Oct 19th, 2008 6:43am

SavageNights wrote on Oct 18th, 2008 at 10:42pm :

Freaks, dude. TThe freak.

I am leaving Angel her pissed comment.
you're a freak.

but i'm a freak, too.
so it works out

MoshPitRock wrote on Oct 19th, 2008 4:24am

SavageNights wrote on Oct 18th, 2008 at 11:20pm :

Lol, behold!

I am pissed as a shit.

Lol. No doubt. :p
That chick had better buy you dinner lmao.

woMANintheBOX19 wrote on Oct 19th, 2008 4:03am

SavageNights wrote on Oct 18th, 2008 at 10:43pm :

Cassie, Cassie, Cassie. What ever happened?You don't talk to me anymore James! :(

Apologises I am drunk.

minibrowny wrote on Oct 18th, 2008 7:29pm

I just wanted to confuse you.

minibrowny wrote on Oct 18th, 2008 7:11pm

GROW IT BACK DAMNIT! I WANT YOU BEARDIER THAN EVER BEFORE!

Well I don't, the female population of Shoreditch does.

minibrowny wrote on Oct 18th, 2008 5:04pm

Oh dear, I reckon its because you shaved off your silly little beard.

:mad: YOURE NOT FIT ANYMORE!

minibrowny wrote on Oct 18th, 2008 4:46pm

Yes, it would appear that you do!

minibrowny wrote on Oct 17th, 2008 9:33pm

Yeah, except one of us didn't get all sad about it :p

minibrowny wrote on Oct 17th, 2008 5:34pm

Harrooooooooooo. When we last conversed it appeared you were in a reflective yet depressing mood, which in turn put a downer on my evening. :(

Rhitard wrote on Oct 17th, 2008 5:20pm

Mini showers ftw! They must have something like that invented already right? I'm such a freak I always carry this bottle of gel called "cuticura" It's so cool it's like the hospital stuff that just dries up. My room is usually a mess too, but I can't stand dirty things so there's no 4 month old pizza boxes under the rubble or plates & cups stacked up. How about yours?

Oh wow you got to walk on it! Did you get a pic of your boxers showing through your jeans? *creepy perv face*

Arrr man there goes my plans for getting a guitar from Japan, I can just go to London. Did you go to one of those stores where you can buy like dinosaur costumes & stuff? I always wanted one of those :[

Ooh btw, I'm on msn, just appearing offline so some tool won't talk to me. I could block him but then I'd have to block all our mutual friends. Talking through UG comments is fun though, it's like having a penpal without the cost of envelopes & stamps, & also better for the enviroment, wahey

I REACHED THE CHARACTER LIMIT YAY!

Rhitard wrote on Oct 16th, 2008 6:16pm

Reply attempt #2 :D

Oh man I forgot what I typed up...

Aha when I went to sleep and woke up the puss would go crusty and I couldn't open my eyes. The first morning I was freaked out and going "I'M BLINDDDDD! HELP ME JEEBUSSSS!"

I hate it when I feel dirty too! I have to wash my hair every day because I can't stand it being the slightest bit greasey. Can you imagine us both trying to cope at a festival? Hahaha.

Oh man I've never been to Uluru. Did you get to walk on it? I think they stopped letting tourists do that because the rock was getting eroded or something right?

Haha I'm scared of those beday thingys. Did they have automatic toilets?! When I went to Singapore or somewhere I remember the toilet flushing on me and I got scared & started crying :$

Did you get to check out the guitar shops in Japan? They look amazing in the pictures I've seen.

& I can't cook so my chances of being kidnapped is pretty much screwed :'[

synysterangel wrote on Oct 16th, 2008 2:58pm

which email would you like me to send things?
i usually send to your gmail... but i was just wondering which you prefer.

Rhitard wrote on Oct 16th, 2008 12:35am

Oooooh found it! http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=b8paf8&s=4

Rhitard wrote on Oct 16th, 2008 12:32am

Haha you should have seen my eyes from when I flew to Australia without any sleep.

"I was coming out of the cyber darkness creepily touching your shoulder and started to chat" LMAO you're a funny one, imma keep you in my pocket & feed you twice a day :D So did you end up in Perth then? How was Japan?! I wana go there so badly to get some harajuku girls of my own.

Aaw mannnn prrreeeaaase! :[ I'll go in a diet so I can fit in the potato sack - I promise!

I'm a festival virgin so I don't know how it all works, but I know there was a big hype about Jay Z doing glastonbury as the headliner. & I think The Offspring were at Download right? Yet Metallica and Slipknot did Reading...

Well anywhoo I just fried an onion & I keep crying so I'm off to stick ice cubes in them :|
xx

Rhitard wrote on Oct 15th, 2008 6:37pm

Arr hayfever sucks. Haha you're just like me, I remember scaring my friends when I was about 7 because I had conjunctivitus :D not that it was anything to smile about at the time...

Ohh I remember you telling me about that before summer, you said you might be going to perth right? See I was paying attention!

Man you gotta kidnap me & take me to see slipknot & C.O.B!

I wanted to go to download but the lineup for this year looked pretty crappy. Next year I'm so going! We should organise a bunch of people from UG to come haha :P

xx

synysterangel wrote on Oct 14th, 2008 3:01pm

i'm back at school.
everyone is like "what's happening with you and matt?"
it's making me angry soooo hard

Rhitard wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 2:55pm

I have no idea if you can see in red contacts. I guess if the pupil part was clear then you could. Still, they would look wicked though whether you could see or were running into walls heh.

Ohh I meant when I was going through photos of you the scenery changed a lot haha :D

Aaw man I have the same problem here. I have been to about 3 gigs in my life, one of them being the Pussycat Dolls, lmao :| How about you? At least now I know a few people in my area who like similair bands. Once I had to drag this guy along to a Flyleaf concert & he didn't even know who they were...

Oh man I wana know what the blog was about!! :'[ damn internetz & UG!

read previous 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 read next