Sanitarium91

Sanitarium91's Profile Comments

NosferatuZodd09 wrote on Jul 3rd, 2013 2:18am

oh you bet your ass I do mang, I'll accept them now :D

NosferatuZodd09 wrote on Jul 2nd, 2013 11:33pm

hey mang, Intestine Baalism up on the queue go vote it in haha
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/home/tab_detail.php ?tabid=1401039

NosferatuZodd09 wrote on Jun 25th, 2013 4:30am

Sanitarium91 wrote on Jun 24th, 2013 at 7:48am :
Hahah, nah, UG doesn't seem to agree. They didn't approve my tab. I don't know why, I didn't think it was that far off. I thought maybe they didn't take it cause I transferred it to gp4 format before I sent it, so I sent it again in gp5 format. At least I hope that's it, so if you wanna help out: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/home/tab_detail.php ?tabid=1399002

haha I voted it in my brother. but maybe it was all our weird comments. I'd build you an altar if you tabbed out rainwound haha

NosferatuZodd09 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2013 3:19am

who's a fucking hero? sanitarium's a fucking hero

RX120D wrote on Aug 10th, 2011 4:53am

Hey man, I just posted a Dimmu Borgir cover I recorded this week for school on my profile. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Cheers!

revtend wrote on Jul 3rd, 2011 8:56pm

Hi, thanks for accept my friend request!

Cheers!!! ;)

Vermintide wrote on Jun 21st, 2011 10:59pm

Aww, you took down the Scary Sev pic. Grown your hair back now?

Limaj_daas wrote on Mar 28th, 2011 6:29pm

No problem. I'm actually looking forward to the album a lot as I enjoyed the last one quite a bit. Would you happen to know anything similar to their stuff?

Limaj_daas wrote on Mar 16th, 2011 3:36am

Hey, I remember you as being a Alex Skolnick Trio Fan. Hopefully this is of some interest to you:

Vermintide wrote on Feb 1st, 2011 8:56pm

Needs to grow back that hair bro. You look scary :(

peacemabar wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 5:08pm

Hi Dear

how are you today i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also my name is peace from west l am searching for a real friend that is trust and worthy and caring.a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust in each other a mature partner that will be faithful to me and will understand that
a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile and email at internet i feel a great joy in my heart withing me . i took interest on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest partner that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box above please try to mail me back on my email address (peacemabar @ y a h o o . co . uk)
so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you.
Miss peace

Vermintide wrote on Jul 31st, 2010 4:34pm

How's being in teh Army going?

MC Lukesta wrote on Apr 22nd, 2010 5:41pm

Been looking into those jazz rec's and I love The Inner Mounting Flame so much that I'm getting for my birthday. Cheers ol' wise one!

Kronn wrote on Mar 15th, 2010 3:50pm

Thank you for rating my tabs!

ThrashAttack666 wrote on Mar 13th, 2010 6:23pm

The url is www.myspace.com/septikshock by the way, forgot to put it in hte 1st post.

ThrashAttack666 wrote on Mar 13th, 2010 6:21pm

Incase you're still interested, my band Septik Shock (formerly Prophecy) have most of our demo up on myspace. 2 of the songs are jokes, and the other 3 are serious. Most of them haven't been formerly mixed yet, so excuse the quality/messiness. It's being mixed tommorow.

sglover34479 wrote on Feb 17th, 2010 12:46am

Harro ಠ_ಠ

RX120D wrote on Jan 30th, 2010 7:24am

Sanitarium91 wrote on Jan 27th, 2010 at 12:32pm :
Cool dewd! I missed a chance to see them last Summer.

Definately one of the best new wave thrash bands, even though their debut album didn't really do much for me. WiN is pure win though!
Fuckin' right man. Waking into Nightmares is a masterpiece. I saw them twice within a month when they came to Montreal. John Kevill is so down to earth man. Loves the fans. Got a picture with him too. I'll post it later on if I haven't.

Limaj_daas wrote on Jan 27th, 2010 7:52pm

Sanitarium91 wrote on Jan 27th, 2010 at 8:18pm :
Why thank you, kind sir.

It is a fantastic album isn't it? I think I might have finally found an avatar worth keeping.

Indeed it is a very excellent album. I enjoyed it more than Goodbye to Romance and Transformation. Their original tracks were quite nice and the variety was astounding, like the difference between tracks like Last Day in Paradise and Western Sabbath Stomp. The very stripped down production added to the feel too, though the double bass should have been just a tad bit louder.

Limaj_daas wrote on Jan 27th, 2010 4:34pm

I believe your avatar is the cover of Alex Skolnick's "Last Day in Paradise" and because of this, I consider you to be amazing.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 read next