Sakke

Sakke's Profile Comments

tume wrote on Aug 23rd, 2014 12:32pm

Sakke wrote on Aug 17th, 2014 at 2:10pm :
https://soundcloud.com/officialdarkenedsky/sorrow- you-love-and-hate

Siin�. C4C ja niin eesp�in.

Vähän sekavan kuulosta menoa omaan korvaan ja laulua vähän hankala kuulla välillä. Sen mitä tosta ottaa selvää niin teillä on ainakin ihan asiallisen kuulonen laulaja + rumpali handlaa hyvin tonttinsa. Veikkaan, että ois jo melko hyvä paketti kun ois vähän paremmat saundit ja niin edespäin. En usko että näistä äänitteistä saa irti ihan teiän koko potentiaalia. Onko teillä jotain muuta matskua jossain?

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 2:00pm

Sakke wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 1:06pm :
Damn that headstock looks slim! Hope it won't crack.

Ain't any slimmer compared to other basses I've seen and I've seen plenty. :D But damn dude,don't say things like that... :haha:

tume wrote on Aug 17th, 2014 8:32am

Sakke wrote on Aug 17th, 2014 at 2:33am :
Mit�s Amaranthelle k�vi?
Ei kai sille mitään oo käyny? :D

tume wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 10:58pm

Ootkos muuten btw lukassu Lopakan Marraksen jo? Omasta mielestä mielenkiintosta luettavaa kannesta kanteen. Tosi kaunistelematonta kaikin puolin. Välillä sai nauraa ja välillä ahisti itteäki..

tume wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 5:56pm

Sakke wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 6:48pm :
tume wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 2:57pm :no kyll� sit� itekki sai ajaa ihan kiitett�v�sti t��lt� keski-suomesta.. Siell� etel�ss�h�n yleens� kaikki tapahtuu..
Oulun metalliskene on l�hes paras maailmassa. L�himaastosta kun ovat tulleet Sentenced, Eternal Tears of Sorrow ja Kalmah. Niino, ehk� Etel�-Suomessa tapahtuuki, mutta t��l Varsinais-Suomessa ei tapahdu mit��n.

Mitä nyt oon Oulussa viettäny aikaa ni ei siellä hirveesti metalli näy katukuvassa toisin ku esim. Jyväskylässä. Voi se tosin olla, että metallimiehet riehuu eri mestoilla. :D

tume wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 1:57pm

Sakke wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm :
T�m�n ja muun sadan syyn takia vihaan asua Etel�ss�.
:D no kyllä sitä itekki sai ajaa ihan kiitettävästi täältä keski-suomesta.. :D Siellä etelässähän yleensä kaikki tapahtuu..

tume wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 9:33am

Sakke wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 7:51am :
Siinähän olet kovien tekijöiden joukossa. Käy kateeksi.
Olivat Oulun äxässä paikallisen musiikin viikoilla tiskin takana ni pitihän sitä käyä perkele! :D

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Aug 3rd, 2014 12:12pm

Sakke wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 12:40am :
GuitarManiac110 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 11:31am :Each to his own dude. I've always liked challenges...
Hope it isn't too much.
It's just always when I think that "I only need to learn this and that" and then I find myself writing songs with bass techniques that I couldn't pull off. I can basically just use a pick and go sort of fast. That is too bassic. Get it? :P

:haha:

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 10:31am

Sakke wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 7:24am :
GuitarManiac110 wrote on Jul 21st, 2014 at 10:10pm :Oh,just had to write this. I want to buy a bass because I find it to be a pretty interesting instrument and I want to learn it+I like to do things myself,my way...
Yeah, but sometimes doing things yourself and your way can lead to very frustrating moments, especially when we are talking about an instrument that has the easy road and the heavy, but also rewarding road. That's why I'd prefer to have a versatile bassist instead of becoming one myself.
Each to his own dude. I've always liked challenges... :haha:

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Jul 21st, 2014 9:10pm

Oh,just had to write this. I want to buy a bass because I find it to be a pretty interesting instrument and I want to learn it+I like to do things myself,my way...:haha:

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Jul 21st, 2014 2:22pm

Sakke wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 1:05pm :
Sakke wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 3:04pm :
Get a very good friend that will play bass for you any time. Solves a lot of things out, hahah. And speaking about serving time in the army, save all up of that money you can, it could give you a good pair of speakers.
Now, good speakers don't need to cost much. M-Audio/KRK have some very good ones and are dirt cheap for the price.
Dirt cheap for the price.. now I look stupid. Dirt cheap for what you get.

Just got my paycheck. If the weather stays like this=people drink more=I get to work more(in a bar :D )=more money. Propably going to get me some monitors sooner than I thought...

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 12:25pm

Sakke wrote on Jul 18th, 2014 at 11:20pm :
Headphones are not the best way to listen to your recordings. They might give a false image of how the EQ sounds. If I was you, I would shoot for some good, mid-price active speakers. And just to add... how on Earth do you need a computer like that for that system? o.o
I mean, ofc you need one if you've got like 60 tracks going on a 15 minute epic song but.. yeah..
Nonetheless, congratulations.
Thanks. About the computer:I got the RAM from my friend and he asked only 30e for them so it was ridiculously cheap. At least I don't have to update for a long time if I ever need to. And yes,I know that a pair of speakers would be a lot better than headphones but currently I don't dare to buy any because I need the bass. I'm not rich and the life of a student is waiting for me... :haha: If I get a decent job before I have to serve my time in the army(starts in January) I'll propably buy a pair though... Oh,the life of a musician drains my bank account dry. :D

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Jun 26th, 2014 9:50pm

Sakke wrote on Jun 26th, 2014 at 5:09pm :
Congratulations. Been thinking of getting one myself, but I've got a looper on my Boss too
I bought the pedal months ago but I was just too lazy to inform the community about it... :haha:

craig-sansum wrote on Aug 12th, 2013 4:21pm

Sakke wrote on Aug 12th, 2013 at 11:11am :
What?

craig-sansum wrote on Aug 12th, 2013 4:08am

sakke you sexy beast

Jackal58 wrote on Aug 8th, 2013 4:00pm

Sakke wrote on Aug 8th, 2013 at 9:57am :
Well, you asked for it:
Hi.
Well I certainly left myself open for that didn't I?

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 7:02pm

Sakke wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 2:02pm :
GuitarManiac110 wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 12:26pm :http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embed d ed&v=vbS6_2vA1E0 Moving out of the country. I�m seriously considering it.

Haha.. yeah and Sturm und Drang have started to make disco pop rock too, like every other metal band have.
:haha: Btw,have you listened to the new Bodom record? I think it´s actually pretty good.

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 11:26am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedd ed&v=vbS6_2vA1E0 Moving out of the country. I´m seriously considering it.

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Apr 24th, 2013 7:05pm

Sakke wrote on Apr 24th, 2013 at 7:30pm :
To me, it was nothing amazing.
Then again, my birthdays haven't ever been amazing, just the people that have attended and arranged them have been.

Damn right.

tume wrote on Mar 21st, 2013 8:13pm

Sakke wrote on Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:09am :
Terve!

T�ss� ois mei�n omaa musiikkia. Tied�n, ett� seurasit meid�n b�ndiprojektia nimelt� Breeze, joka ajautui pois death metal innostuksen loputtua. Nykyisin soitetaan t�mm�st� metallia aika lailla samalla kokoonpanolla, ollaan saatu perkeleen hyv� rumpaliki.

Eipä kuulosta huonolta tämäkään! :) Laulua ens kerran isommallen! Pitänee tilata teiän kanava youtubessa ni pysyy kärryillä, että missä mennään. Tsemppiä vaan jätkille!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next »