Sakke

Sakke's Profile Comments

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 10:31am

Sakke wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 7:24am :
GuitarManiac110 wrote on Jul 21st, 2014 at 10:10pm :Oh,just had to write this. I want to buy a bass because I find it to be a pretty interesting instrument and I want to learn it+I like to do things myself,my way...
Yeah, but sometimes doing things yourself and your way can lead to very frustrating moments, especially when we are talking about an instrument that has the easy road and the heavy, but also rewarding road. That's why I'd prefer to have a versatile bassist instead of becoming one myself.
Each to his own dude. I've always liked challenges... :haha:

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Jul 21st, 2014 9:10pm

Oh,just had to write this. I want to buy a bass because I find it to be a pretty interesting instrument and I want to learn it+I like to do things myself,my way...:haha:

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Jul 21st, 2014 2:22pm

Sakke wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 1:05pm :
Sakke wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 3:04pm :
Get a very good friend that will play bass for you any time. Solves a lot of things out, hahah. And speaking about serving time in the army, save all up of that money you can, it could give you a good pair of speakers.
Now, good speakers don't need to cost much. M-Audio/KRK have some very good ones and are dirt cheap for the price.
Dirt cheap for the price.. now I look stupid. Dirt cheap for what you get.

Just got my paycheck. If the weather stays like this=people drink more=I get to work more(in a bar :D )=more money. Propably going to get me some monitors sooner than I thought...

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 12:25pm

Sakke wrote on Jul 18th, 2014 at 11:20pm :
Headphones are not the best way to listen to your recordings. They might give a false image of how the EQ sounds. If I was you, I would shoot for some good, mid-price active speakers. And just to add... how on Earth do you need a computer like that for that system? o.o
I mean, ofc you need one if you've got like 60 tracks going on a 15 minute epic song but.. yeah..
Nonetheless, congratulations.
Thanks. About the computer:I got the RAM from my friend and he asked only 30e for them so it was ridiculously cheap. At least I don't have to update for a long time if I ever need to. And yes,I know that a pair of speakers would be a lot better than headphones but currently I don't dare to buy any because I need the bass. I'm not rich and the life of a student is waiting for me... :haha: If I get a decent job before I have to serve my time in the army(starts in January) I'll propably buy a pair though... Oh,the life of a musician drains my bank account dry. :D

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Jun 26th, 2014 9:50pm

Sakke wrote on Jun 26th, 2014 at 5:09pm :
Congratulations. Been thinking of getting one myself, but I've got a looper on my Boss too
I bought the pedal months ago but I was just too lazy to inform the community about it... :haha:

craig-sansum wrote on Aug 12th, 2013 4:21pm

Sakke wrote on Aug 12th, 2013 at 11:11am :
What?

craig-sansum wrote on Aug 12th, 2013 4:08am

sakke you sexy beast

Jackal58 wrote on Aug 8th, 2013 4:00pm

Sakke wrote on Aug 8th, 2013 at 9:57am :
Well, you asked for it:
Hi.
Well I certainly left myself open for that didn't I?

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 7:02pm

Sakke wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 2:02pm :
GuitarManiac110 wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 12:26pm :http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embed d ed&v=vbS6_2vA1E0 Moving out of the country. I�m seriously considering it.

Haha.. yeah and Sturm und Drang have started to make disco pop rock too, like every other metal band have.
:haha: Btw,have you listened to the new Bodom record? I think it´s actually pretty good.

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 11:26am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedd ed&v=vbS6_2vA1E0 Moving out of the country. I´m seriously considering it.

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Apr 24th, 2013 7:05pm

Sakke wrote on Apr 24th, 2013 at 7:30pm :
To me, it was nothing amazing.
Then again, my birthdays haven't ever been amazing, just the people that have attended and arranged them have been.

Damn right.

tume wrote on Mar 21st, 2013 8:13pm

Sakke wrote on Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:09am :
Terve!

T�ss� ois mei�n omaa musiikkia. Tied�n, ett� seurasit meid�n b�ndiprojektia nimelt� Breeze, joka ajautui pois death metal innostuksen loputtua. Nykyisin soitetaan t�mm�st� metallia aika lailla samalla kokoonpanolla, ollaan saatu perkeleen hyv� rumpaliki.

Eipä kuulosta huonolta tämäkään! :) Laulua ens kerran isommallen! Pitänee tilata teiän kanava youtubessa ni pysyy kärryillä, että missä mennään. Tsemppiä vaan jätkille!

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Mar 3rd, 2013 8:13am

Sakke wrote on Mar 2nd, 2013 at 8:55pm :
Sit�paitsi, parempi j�tt�� eleet kitaransoittoon kuin riehumiseen.
Totta on tuokin. En tosiaan meinannu,että alatte heittämään voltteja siellä lavalla :D

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2013 12:48pm

Sakke wrote on Feb 23rd, 2013 at 6:18pm :

Siin ois mei�n b�ndi� liven� suoraa lukiolta.

:O Vaihdoitte laulajan ja perustitte uuden bändin!? Ihan hyvältähän tuo kuulostaa,mitä nyt kameran mikin läpi tulleesta kohinasta saa selvää :D Yrittäkää kuitenkin panostaa hieman enemmän esiintymiseen,älkää seiskö siellä tatteina. :D

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Dec 21st, 2012 11:50am

Oops, some typing mistakes in there. Sorry about those. Anyway, I´m very happy with the ENGL. :haha:

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Dec 21st, 2012 11:49am

[/quote]
Sakke wrote on Aug 20th, 2012 at 11:13pm :
Congratulations.... you. But thing is, how does it clean up? Does it handle Jeff Loomis distortion tone and just with a step on the switch a tremendously amazing clean tone?

Sorry for such a late answer,dude. :( I didn´t notice your comment. About the ENGL,yes it handles Loomis tone PERFECTLY. I´ve actually found myself just sittin´ and playing Nevermore tunes over and over again, just because of the tone. :haha:
The cleans are also great, which surprised a bit, since the amp is very simple and the channels share the gain knob. I like to split my 707s and then hit the clean channel, which gives a great clean tone. Very good cleans, considering that the thing is meant for metal and hard rock. Can´t wait to it live. :D

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Dec 18th, 2012 8:20pm

Record or write down every good riff you come up with. I have dozens of riffs on my computer and when combined they could make a few songs... Sometimes you just write a song in an instant and sometimes you come up with some great riffs but you don´t know how to go on with them... Songwriting can be tricky. :D

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Dec 18th, 2012 7:25pm

Sakke wrote on Dec 18th, 2012 at 8:19pm :
Sucks to lose a member. We did too, but then again, we changed our genre after that as well. We were going to anyways.

Learning harmonies shouldn't be too hard, you have that skill to nail them down. Remember to use your imagination with the 7, don't just djent. If you even use your 7 in the band anyways...

We've got 2 songs on the rehearsal list and 3 more to be soon added there. We share the lead duties, even bass does some lead, which to me is pretty much mandatory and must have.

I don't probably dig Time pt.1 as much as you do because I've pretty much outgrown from death metal.. or extreme metal in general. Surely I do listen to some of the bands, but it's pretty rare right now.

Fear not, the seventh string has been used many times in our songs and will always be, if it serves the song. I have also decided to learn songs by ear from now on. Some tabs here that are given 5 stars are just...horrible and so wrong. And i hate djent. :haha:

AJSaw wrote on Nov 19th, 2012 12:33am

Sakke wrote on Nov 13th, 2012 at 5:02pm :
Well, me and Aimo have been doing great lately. We have 2 songs finished, one we have already played twice live and uhh.. the other one is getting added to our rehearsal list of course. One song needs a little bit of "polishing" so to say and some solo work too. Then I've also got an instrumental ready to be added on the upcoming album which we haven't thought of much for now. I mean, it's still so far away, although we've already surpassed many difficulties. Like, I myself, have found a pretty good resource for inspiration.
Hope you'll reply soon.

That's excellent! Musically speaking, what "vein" or style are you writing in? Curiosity is flowing now :D I'm really glad to hear things are going well for you guys.

AJSaw wrote on Oct 30th, 2012 6:37am

Sakke wrote on Oct 28th, 2012 at 2:42am :
Haha, sorry, I laughed really hard at this one. A piece of WOOD. That helps a lot and the differences can be quite drastic. Which is why I'll go little piece at a time. Yeah, different speakers would definitely help, but I like these a lot. A huge wall of sound, you know. I just want a little bit bass. Also, opening the back allows me to dial more volume from the amp, which means power amp saturation. When tubes work harder, the sound is better.
By the way, I replaced my HT-1's tubes with JJs. A lot better sound now.

XD Oops. My bad. I'm just going to blame that little mishap on sleep deprivation. Oh really? Well I've never heard of it, I'll look into it though. Seems interesting. I gotcha.
I haven't heard a lot about JJ's. What kind of sound change do they provide?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next »