SaintsofNowhere

SaintsofNowhere's Profile Comments

guitarxo wrote on Jul 18th, 2012 5:57pm

SaintsofNowhere wrote on Jul 18th, 2012 at 4:46pm :
y u scare everyone like dis

i supa sowwy :sad:

guitarxo wrote on Jun 24th, 2012 2:47pm

Happy birthday! :D

Saint78 wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 1:57am

SaintsofNowhere wrote on Jun 18th, 2012 at 6:45pm :

You are a monster!

That was my first and favorite book by him...

Although, I was mildly amused...

MILDLY

lulz I'll eventually go back to it and make it better. This only took like 10 minutes.

Saint78 wrote on Jun 18th, 2012 11:29pm

I finished your song. http://soundcloud.com/saint78/goodbye-blue-monday- wwkvd

guitarxo wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 6:57am

yhour thread
chili dark chocolate is amazing :3

CodChick wrote on Nov 19th, 2011 4:15am

Sounds awesome dude! I'm glad you had fun :) And any concert depends on the crowd too, not just the music.

Yeah I heard about that. Seems really complicated. How hard is it? I know if I actually played Portal I'd give up in like .323 hours.

I actually don't have a LIVE account. :sad: But for sure campaign is fun :)

Sorry for taking forever to respond btw, >_< what's happened to you lately?

CodChick wrote on Nov 6th, 2011 8:19pm

SaintsofNowhere wrote on Nov 4th, 2011 at 4:25pm :
Why thank you. It really is something to be experienced, not explained. And yep. I mean I doubt it would affect it really, it's not like I didn't like music. Just I didn't like it anymore than normal. I'm gonna see Skrillex tonight!

I'm in love with the game. I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I kept replaying the interrogations over and over... until I got sick of it and started using a guide that gives me the answers, lol. I haven't finished Gears either, the multiplayer's really fun so half the time I just play that.

NOICE DUDE! Was it fun? I only have like one Skrillex song on my ipod, I need more!

My friends that do have LA Noir tlak about it all the time. And just screw the interrogations and arrest the creepy looking people. Obviously they did it >_>

I don't have a LIVE so I'm stuck on campaign. It sucks and I haven't beaten it yet. I play for like 30mins before I get bored of it. XD

CodChick wrote on Nov 4th, 2011 4:21am

Damn, you are a writer. I love your diction!

And I guess I'm just going to have to try it out for myself at some point, sounds really trippy though :)

And music is amazing to me right now, so if I don't over use mid altering stuff whilst music-ing, I should be okay, si?

And nice! I want to get LA Noir, but it's a puzzle game and those I usually get mad at pretty easily. I'm working on GOW3 and my friends spoiled the ending for me.

CodChick wrote on Oct 30th, 2011 2:21am

SaintsofNowhere wrote on Oct 28th, 2011 at 11:55pm :
Not gonna lie, totally just clicked your profile because you're a chick. Oh yeah. My name is Cameron, and I like psychedelic music, folk music, and drugs! Tell me about yourself. Beyond what your profile info already gave me, I mean. Lol.

Oh you men on teh interwebz :P

And there's not much else to say than what's on my profile. It'd be easier is you asked for specifics. :)

And I'm more into the heavier music that what you have. Do drugs make your songs 783425234 times better? I assume it does but I want to hear what you have to say.

CodChick wrote on Oct 29th, 2011 3:24am

SaintsofNowhere wrote on Oct 22nd, 2011 at 9:16pm :
lurk lurk lurk.

*lurk back lurk back lurk back*

Jimmy.Page wrote on May 19th, 2011 7:15am

HEY THANKS FOR THE ADD!!!! CHEERS:}

jemjabella42 wrote on Apr 6th, 2011 5:04am

SaintsofNowhere wrote on Mar 25th, 2011 at 1:29am :
"dreadful shame"...you just had to go there didn't you ahaha.

Well... I think that sometime you should actually go for them and see how they look! And if you don't like them, you can always cut them and go back to your normal style. Just a suggestion... and if you do, please tell me so I can see haha.

Thanks for the encouragement! I'll definitely let you in on any hairstyle changes.

jemjabella42 wrote on Mar 25th, 2011 12:11am

SaintsofNowhere wrote on Mar 24th, 2011 at 2:15am :
I know this may seem strange... but recently I remembered that dreadlocks thread you made a long time ago, because I was looking for that first picture of the girl with the dreads. And so, I come here wondering... did you ever decide to just let your hair go to natural dreads? Or did you promptly fix your hair before they formed?

I never did let those dreads develop. It's a dreadful shame.
In fact, I brushed my hair today... which rarely happens but now that I've been using conditioner, the dread-fetuses as i call them stopped forming.

moominman2 wrote on Mar 11th, 2011 7:07pm

SaintsofNowhere wrote on Jan 28th, 2010 at 3:31am :
Not that bad, actually, 1400. They were 2000 USD new back when they sold em, and I was GONNA get an American Deluxe Strat for 1600 USD before I saw that FB.

I love Wolfmother! Although I have to say I liked the old band much, much better. Have I told you about Radio Moscow?

Hey man, I know this comment was OVER a year ago! But I keep meaning to get a Radio Moscow album! They're savage

KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT wrote on Mar 2nd, 2011 3:24am

Pretty cool guy for knowing who Wavves are, I saw them in Nov last year and toked with the band, :)

they had some pretty bodacious support bands, too.

LezPaulEpiphone wrote on Mar 1st, 2011 4:14pm

Link to the documentary you were interested in. :cheers:

neyon786 wrote on Jan 24th, 2011 12:02pm

SaintsofNowhere wrote on Jan 20th, 2011 at 10:44am :
Sounds pleasant.

oh it is.

unet wrote on Jan 24th, 2011 9:45am

hey! :D

neyon786 wrote on Jan 14th, 2011 11:58am

SaintsofNowhere wrote on Jan 4th, 2011 at 8:58am :
Happy New Year?

fucked up new year =)

neyon786 wrote on Dec 28th, 2010 9:12am

SaintsofNowhere wrote on Dec 19th, 2010 at 8:13pm :
Except... in the bush. I'm so smart.

lol yeah you are