Roxie*420

Roxie*420's Profile Comments

guitarded420 wrote on May 9th, 2009 2:44am

Roxie*420 wrote on Apr 6th, 2009 at 2:13pm :

hey wats up. how have you been? yeah havent been on in awhile, long while. but yeah thats a funny story.

hey whats happening? i live in ca now haha. i havent been on ug because i didnt have a computer for like 7 mos.

Zach Dunn wrote on Apr 13th, 2009 3:48pm

heyy :) I was wondering if you could send me just the guitar track because i cna master it and fix it up so it sonds nice and clean (hopefully) also what are you looking for...an acoustic lead or electric lead? Because i have some nice metally/post grunge type stuff that could sound cool, but i prefer recording acoustic as i know how to make it sound best (go to www.myspace.com/ADireDispute and check out Take My Hand)

then after if you record your vocals on a seperate track i could master and maybe lay some backing vocals down?

Write back :) x

kr46 wrote on Apr 7th, 2009 5:21pm

Hey thanks for the listen on my mp3's and wonderfull comment...hope ya come back soon..peace

dimebag148 wrote on Apr 10th, 2008 12:04am

wow i haven't talked to you in a while, i haven't been on much because i'm have been getting a new band together. its a black metal, death metal, and heavy metal band. insane i have learned alot mote on the guitar since like 2 or 3 months ago
so woooooooooooooooooo |,,| what have you been up to

guitarded420 wrote on Mar 27th, 2008 2:14pm

dude cali is the shit. youre so lucky you live there. i am moving to LA in august. i had the time of my life out there. i also crashed a mini bike at 45mph, like the one in dumb and dumber, with my friend. it exploded into a million tiny pieces and we were on the ground in seconds! it wasnt registered or insured so we ditched the pieces and ran away...it was nuts i still have the scab on my knee, and lower back, and elbow, but it couldve been way worse...and the pot out there...man im high just thinking about it. hope youre enjoying the left coast...talk to ya soon.

emosk8tborder wrote on Mar 17th, 2008 1:45am

nothing much here. so what have you been up to?

evil_in_you wrote on Mar 15th, 2008 4:45am

just slacking at work. you?

guitarded420 wrote on Feb 20th, 2008 4:43pm

whats up? im going to cali (LA) to visit my friend for my spring break march 7. im expecting to be mindfucked when i arrive there from rhode island...are bars expensive there?

jsik6 wrote on Jan 28th, 2008 2:11am

Nice "Screaming Trees" reference; pretty obscure nowadays...

guitarshark2099 wrote on Jan 21st, 2008 3:06am

hey whats up? this is josh (guitarshark2099) from clean as dirt. check out our new song "Diamond Jack" and leave a comment at the site telling us what you think about it.

-guitarshark

emosk8tborder wrote on Jan 2nd, 2008 11:12pm

hey. i read ur profile and u seem pretty cool.

Aqua Dementia wrote on Dec 4th, 2007 3:18pm

Thanks, various bands: I dig them. :)

Not too much is up, have been playing a lot of guitar, bass, and drums lately and writing stuff for my Blanket Party In The Burn Unit project.

So what going on with you? I see you smokes teh pot aswell, hella cool.

evil_in_you wrote on Dec 4th, 2007 10:16am

just gettin off work :) and yoo?

kaylita wrote on Dec 4th, 2007 8:34am

yeah...we all do need friends...im good...had to work todai..reali im not allowed to work at this place but they desperately needed a nurse at the nursing home (where my mum works) so i filled in...so i didnt go to skool...aniwiaz....how r u?? i dont reali speak to u that often...but hey..we're taklin now..so yay!!!

sori but i gtg..cya round otai??

byby

ranbat wrote on Dec 4th, 2007 3:09am

What's up back at cha'. You need to get some Mp3s up on here, just because !

deadxseductress wrote on Nov 23rd, 2007 6:13pm

lol yeah, that's why I use Guitar Pro it at least helps me get used to the sound of other instruments while I play, you know?

Heroin Bob wrote on Nov 10th, 2007 9:03pm

yo man check out my bands music I think you'll like it I sent this message to alot of UG accounts to get more exposure for my band so If you get the time listen to my bands music ratings and comments are more then welcome negative or positive.

fretmaster5000 wrote on Nov 8th, 2007 12:23pm

We have five repots in the same subject due next week so yeah, howmework is very queer

dimebag148 wrote on Nov 6th, 2007 3:23am

absolutly nothing, what about you?

1 2 read next