Roulie

Roulie's Profile Comments

tzipporah23 wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 5:40pm

Anybody looking for Country blues rock chords to fulfill I looking for some help

Any Aubrie Sellers songs like
Sit here and cry
Living is killing me
Loveless rolling stone
Dreaming in the day
Liar liar
Paper doll
Light of day

I fell in Love Susan Tedeshi
Shelly Fairchild ready to fall
Shelly Fairchild Time Machine
Shelly Fairchild Damn Good Lover
Shelly Fairchild why cant we carry eachother
shelly Fairchild Mississippi turnpike
Shelly Fairchild muddy water
Shelly Fairchild eight crazy hours in this story of love
Shelly Fairchild Take me down

tzipporah23 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 2:00am

Poll: What should be my next cover? I want to really work hard on something for lately I have just been playing for fun not putting time into it. I want to show that I can do a good job. I am thinking something maybe by one of these three artist Sheryl Crow, Carole King or Linda Ronstadt but I would love to hear what artist and songs you would like me to work on too. I promise to give it due time and truly work at it. I am just learning so it's not gonna be perfect or fancy. I need people to give feedback too. Here is the link to my poll it would be alot easier to have the answers in one place https://plus.google.com/+KayannaOttawayMyAutobiog raphy/posts/YEFUUXNqAwS

tzipporah23 wrote on Feb 7th, 2015 11:50pm

Could you check out my tabs that are in the review process Brandy "in my own little corner" Rose Falcon It i had a heart" and Eden's Edge "Christ Alone" They are just stuck in the process and I want to use them and even improve them but I need help and to also print them out so I can write notes and all that too. if you can make them better please help me do so that would be great. i am very new to being able to do any tabs and i do not know all the names of chords so they stay basic but i really want them to be right on and be able to play them the way they should be. i can play a lot more chords then i can hear. so any help in that area is much appreciated. i do the tabs because no else does these songs. I just need them approved so i can add it to my collection both on the site and in my printed one. thank you for your time - Kayanna

Dairybeat wrote on Aug 19th, 2014 2:38pm

Hi Julie, I'm Dairybeat from The Netherlands, and you might know, also a member of the UG Contr. Group. I just saw your Tabs of the Dutch 'girls': Anouk, Ilse DeLange and Trijntje Oosterhuis, and I think that's great!
Cheers,
André

yendricaluv wrote on Dec 14th, 2013 10:49pm

can you please tell me the strumming pattern for let me down and honestly it would really help me to learn the songs

believe2wish wrote on Oct 18th, 2013 4:19pm

No problem :)

cristy♥twilight wrote on Sep 24th, 2013 5:18pm

Wow, just noticed, thanks for being the 300th to rate "Mean" :) :) !!!

cristy♥twilight wrote on Sep 24th, 2013 5:17pm

Thanks for rating "Mean" :)

catking99 wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 4:12pm

Hi ;)

catking99 wrote on Mar 13th, 2013 9:23pm

Thanks for the awesome Taylor Swift tab

PuppyLuv wrote on Dec 16th, 2012 12:23pm

Roulie wrote on Dec 16th, 2012 at 1:34am :
Hey Michaela, thanks for the friend request

Thanks for accepting it, Julie! And for the record, you're a great tabber! Keep up the awesome work!

linds203 wrote on Aug 8th, 2012 4:48pm

Thank you for the perfect Carrie Underwood tab. (: Keep up the good work!

guitardiva2 wrote on Jul 2nd, 2012 6:10pm

Yay thanks for putting Amy Macdonalds the 4th July Chords up.. Im a novice so its good that theirs ppl like you to help us out!!!
If you have a spare moment could you please take a listen too KT Tunstalls Throw me a rope!! Its mostly Finger Picking Style and so i cant work the chords out to just Strum it xx

tzipporah23 wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 4:39am

Is there anyway that you or someone who could can post Unlock that Honky tonk by kellie pickler. I love the rythmn of the song but the only site that has it done is wrong in lyrics and probably chords. Could you check it out. There are some other songs but I will wait on those. Thanks so much. I really loved what you did with Lauren Alaina.

tzipporah23 wrote on Dec 10th, 2011 12:48am

I noticed that you have put all the Lauren Alaina songs up but there are two i cannot find anywhere on the internet and those are the two i want learn. 1st Growing her wings and the 2nd one is georgia peaches do you have the chords for them or possibly figure them out. i would if i knew how but i very new. you guys who post a awesome because people like be just starting have a chance to play alot of our favorite songs. its nice. thank you so much.