RockstarAdam

RockstarAdam's Profile Comments

Jacques Nel wrote on Aug 16th, 2013 10:23am

RockstarAdam wrote on Aug 16th, 2013 at 11:59am :
Okay, cool I'll follow you back
Cool thanx

Jacques Nel wrote on Aug 16th, 2013 8:57am

Hey Dude. followed you on twitter, I'm @JayMan_Nel

Most_Triumphant wrote on May 23rd, 2013 11:57pm

RockstarAdam wrote on Nov 22nd, 2012 at 1:28pm :
Howzit! (Pointless South African jargon - nevermind) Good to see a Favourite Bands list with something I can relate to! *thumbs up*

It's going pretty well! Thanks man, rock on!

Pope668 wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 11:30am

RockstarAdam wrote on Oct 30th, 2012 at 5:44pm :
Hey you recently voted on my article. I just realised you're from SA! You're the only one I know on UG
I only saw your comment now. lol sorry. there must be more of s I'm sure :p

shakyjake316 wrote on Jan 10th, 2013 9:02pm

RockstarAdam wrote on Jan 5th, 2013 at 1:55am :
Hey again... Again

When can we expect a new Fiction Article? Either an interREview or a story like The Lime Green Riff? They're really good

Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Unfortunately, I've moved on from Ultimate-Guitar. Though it was a lot of fun posting here for awhile, I'm now writing for some sites that pay their authors and offer wider exposure.

Thanks for reading and keep up your good work here.

- Jake

RockstarAdama wrote on Dec 31st, 2012 2:34pm

Going to a costume party where we need to dress up as a singer. I decided to dress up as Kurt Cobain xD If you want pics please go to @Broken_Boulevrd on Twitter, thanks guys!

RockstarAdama wrote on Dec 25th, 2012 6:25am

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a good one!

DanBrown93 wrote on Dec 18th, 2012 2:33pm

RockstarAdam wrote on Dec 18th, 2012 at 1:29pm :
'Come on people now smile on your brother everybody get together, try TO love one another right now'

Haha I'm gonna take that as a yes since you know the intro to Territorial Pissings

'you know you're right' ;)

DanBrown93 wrote on Dec 18th, 2012 9:33am

RockstarAdam wrote on Dec 18th, 2012 at 6:51am :
How do you feel about Grunge?

Anik Biswas wrote on Dec 18th, 2012 4:22am

O great!:)

RockstarAdama wrote on Dec 17th, 2012 5:58pm

Black Mustangs, go home.

RockstarAdama wrote on Dec 16th, 2012 8:25pm

It's funny that the people who are the quickest to downvote a Contribution are the ones who have made no contribution to the site - or their own profiles - at all. They all basically show up, downvote, and leave.

Jacques Nel wrote on Dec 13th, 2012 1:36pm

Awe Adam

Jacques Nel wrote on Dec 10th, 2012 5:57am

RockstarAdam wrote on Dec 7th, 2012 at 9:00pm :
Oh man I really feel like a moron. Those last 4 messages or so were meant for you after all. I was really sleepy. But yeah I can't download that program since its meant for computers only. And I only have a blackberry and no computer. Any other ideas?

Hey dude.

I've been enjoying UG a lot ey. Made a lot of new music friends and learned a lot which I incorporate into my playing. And support for the music you make is awesome.

As for the app for blackberry, I don't know I don't use Blackberry, but a friend of mine, also a musician, does so I'll ask him later and hit you when I find out.

Enjoy

RockstarAdama wrote on Dec 8th, 2012 11:28am

Okay, final advertisement for the band mentioned in the last few messages. Please also Like their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/customerparking

And just another to read about my mp3 problem a few messages down and reply if you can help me. Thanks :)

A quick link to the youtube video: http://t.co/U760oJZ

RockstarAdama wrote on Dec 8th, 2012 11:20am

The name of the YouTube video mentioned below is "Customer Parking _ my time to shine (practise
session)"

Thanks once again

RockstarAdama wrote on Dec 8th, 2012 11:12am

Please follow my friends' band on Twitter @CustomerParking and please watch their YouTube video. They're really making a lot of effort and this would really keep them motivated. Thanks all :)

Also, please read my last 2 comments below, they are important for me and I didn't want this message to distract most readers from it. Thanks again :)

RockstarAdama wrote on Dec 8th, 2012 11:02am

RockstarAdam wrote on Dec 8th, 2012 at 12:59pm :

*bitrate

RockstarAdama wrote on Dec 8th, 2012 10:59am

I need some help. I found an email that converts my BlackBerry's audio files into mp3 format, the only problem is that the bitratr and the play speed is incorrect. Is there a website that I can go to to help me with that? The only problem is that I don't have a computer so if you tell me about a website, it has to be able to run from a blackberry. I found a app on the blackberry app world but it costs R53 (about $9 for you Americans). I would be fine with buying this but it's been rated as 1 star.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Jacques Nel wrote on Dec 7th, 2012 2:24pm

RockstarAdam wrote on Nov 22nd, 2012 at 10:45pm :
I desperately want to upload some of my recorded songs to the site but they are all recorded off my phone and are not in the required MP3 format and I have no idea how to convert them. I'm also not near a computer often and don't have the cable to link the phone (BlackBerry) to the computer. Are there any apps out there or any helpful suggestions that anyone could give out regarding this?

Download formatfactory. It converts anything and everything. I converted my friend to Christianity with it even

1 2 3 read next