Rockford_rocks

Rockford_rocks's Profile Comments

That Old Geezer wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 12:46am

Hey Zack, it's Cody. I got an action replay recently, because I wanna breed a Gardevoir with hyper voice, but I can't figure how to work this damn thing, have any good websites that explain how to use it? Thanks.

ibrahimasood wrote on Jul 17th, 2013 10:16pm

So jelouse that you have seen Scale the Summit

Metalmarcs wrote on Jun 18th, 2013 4:11am

Yeah, like your tastes. Interesting insert for fav guitar players, lol yep too many to list, but I tried. You may have taken the right approach, it was a lot of work.

ToxXicSixString wrote on Sep 26th, 2012 8:59pm

Hahaha

WCPhils wrote on Jun 21st, 2012 9:56pm

Rockford_rocks wrote on Jun 21st, 2012 at 3:40pm :
*gives man nod*

Suuuuuuup?

*gives slight shoulder shrug*

Not much.

T00DEEPBLUE wrote on Jun 17th, 2012 9:05pm

Rockford_rocks wrote on Jun 17th, 2012 at 5:56am :
Fo sho, I named one after six of the people who frequented Pagan's let's play thread. You were one of the chosen few. :

I totally want to see this LP now. :haha:

T00DEEPBLUE wrote on Jun 16th, 2012 6:12pm

Rockford_rocks wrote on Jun 16th, 2012 at 3:57am :
Our conversation today has made me glad I named one of my pokemon after you in my Let's Play.

You did? DUDE!

rid_the_disease wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 12:02pm

Hey, thanks for that PM, man. Didn't get to thank ya before the thread was closed.

Insanity ninja wrote on May 13th, 2012 10:16pm

Well, they supported The Darkness on their UK tour... And they were brilliant! I ended up joining part of the tour with The Darkness' sound tech, so I got to meet em all and have a chat :) Daisy is such a nice guy!

Insanity ninja wrote on May 9th, 2012 8:26pm

I just saw your sig... Are you a Foxy fan too then?! I've not come across many people who've even heard of them >.<

L2112Lif wrote on Apr 28th, 2012 3:41am

Excellent job getting the # of posts for Bodom's thread right! You deserve an E-Cookie...

IF I HAD ONE!

genghisgandhi wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 9:15pm

Rockford_rocks wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 5:14pm :
Very late response, I know.

I eventually gave her my number, which is about all I could do for the amount of time I got to talk to her.

She didn't call. Life went on for two semesters of college... and now, I'm expecting to begin work again back home. She still works there. Who knows what might happen?

Aww that's too bad :(

Thrashtastic15 wrote on Apr 13th, 2012 3:00pm

> Any questions?

why are you such a fag?

karla earon wrote on Feb 6th, 2012 2:45pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link http://toptitleweb.com/vb

Andragon wrote on Aug 20th, 2011 2:14am

Hawks fan in Hockeytown?! WTF?! :O

randomthoughts wrote on Aug 3rd, 2011 8:12pm

Love to see fellow Hawks fans on here.

peacemabar wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 4:54pm

Hi Dear

how are you today i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also my name is peace from west l am searching for a real friend that is trust and worthy and caring.a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust in each other a mature partner that will be faithful to me and will understand that
a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile and email at internet i feel a great joy in my heart withing me . i took interest on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest partner that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box above please try to mail me back on my email address (peacemabar @ y a h o o . co . uk)
so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you.
Miss peace

peacemabar wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 4:53pm

Hi Dear

so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you.
Miss peace

ivan_2894 wrote on Feb 15th, 2009 2:29am

hey nice musical tastes :)

1 2 3 read next