RockerxMichael

RockerxMichael's Profile Comments

Wondewall7 wrote on Mar 24th, 2009 4:13pm

RockerxMichael wrote on Mar 24th, 2009 at 11:10am :

hey i suscribed to your blog iight, later dude

Thanks

Wondewall7 wrote on Mar 24th, 2009 4:01pm

thanks for the add

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Mar 17th, 2009 3:24pm

Cheers new friend! :cheers:
Nice to meet you!

WtrPlyr wrote on Mar 2nd, 2009 3:50pm

Hey,
Thanks for the comment. You can see all my pedals on my profile, just look up some demo's on Youtube or something so you can hear what they sound like. I like messing around with them.

mjkshreds wrote on Jan 16th, 2009 3:28pm

your from detrtoit! Im from a place bout a half hr away

nevershoutnever wrote on Jan 13th, 2009 12:12pm

RockerxMichael wrote on Jan 8th, 2009 at 12:15am :

hey dude whats goin on? not alot here. i just learned the song war pigs its sweet. lol. what have you been working on latley? me ive been working on my chords. i figure if i get better at those i can get alot better at almost anything else. good thing i have a poster with most of the used chords lol. well ill ttyl dude. keep rocking never stop. Rock On!

hey man
um i havnt really been playing much lately coz iv been on holidays n yeah,
but im about to start working on my chords to
and a couple more songs
dont know which ones =)

rockon1824 wrote on Jan 9th, 2009 8:26pm

RockerxMichael wrote on Jan 8th, 2009 at 10:27am :

Hey whats up, not alot here. im just chillen. what have you been working on latly? me its been chords scales and palm muting. especially palm muting i need to really improve on that. lol ok ttyl k bye
I have been working on learning to play with my nose. I've almost got Bach's Fugue No. 2 in C Minor down.

alexyeung wrote on Jan 7th, 2009 11:17pm

its pretty cool but i havnt done anything since october with them hahaha .. im planning some stuff though. and yeah i think u might find another band its better than wait for ppl to do stuff you have to start it lol

kr46 wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 4:32pm

RockerxMichael wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 at 3:57pm :

Yeah i know there the new breed and all, and im not saying they are so bad, im just wishing that the awesome bands i love would still be around. thats why im gonna try and bring it back. but i need to get extremly good. wish me luck

the awesome bands will live 4 ever in us dude,people like dimebag who we all miss...good luck dude