RockUAway

RockUAway's Profile Comments

dougmo wrote on Jun 27th, 2017 10:56pm

About 2 years ago I started to post my music videos to You Tube, Iron Maiden (most are of Iron Maiden) But others including, Stevie Ray Vaughan style, B.B. King, Pink Floyd, Eric Clapton, using Guitarbackingtracks.com MP3`s, and a few of my other videos I use a green screen with back ground animation that I created using computer programs like Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, among others to get the background and most of the intros to my videos, please watch and subscribe.My channel on You Tube, just type in You Tube Search doug mozingo

tokiohotelluvr wrote on Feb 11th, 2010 8:41pm

lol its all good. I haven't been on here much either
ah, thats cool. i think it would be much easier just to do back ups =D
honestly, i don't know. i don't even remember what we were talking about lol
aww well what a nice brother you are =D
aww!! haha thats actually quite funny lol
maybe god wanted you to go to applebee's xD
aww well that was really sweet of you. I'm pretty sure your mom enjoyed that =)

aww well Congrads! =D
um me, noooo. not really...
Im glad though cuz i just got a new phone =D lol
i know lame right, ive never had a phone before cuz we couldn't afford one for everyone in our family but we got a good deal and im glad i have a phone lol
maybe ill just spend v-day with my phone lol

craig-sansum wrote on Feb 11th, 2010 7:57pm

RockUAway wrote on Feb 11th, 2010 at 6:16pm :
WHAT'S HAPPENING CRAIGORY!

nothing man really bored :( you?

tokiohotelluvr wrote on Dec 26th, 2009 11:42pm

It's all good, i honestly forgot i had an account on here lol
O thats cool, Do you like to sing or play the guitar ? or doo both, yes it seems confusing but like if your awesome i think you could manage it lol
Me umm... my christmas wasn't as awesome as i thought it would be. I usually think of Christmas to be fun and celebrationy but i ended up sitting by myself crying about life....
So im sure your Christmas was way better then mine. lol
btw MERRY CHRISTMAS :D
How was your Christmas?

tokiohotelluvr wrote on Nov 11th, 2009 5:16pm

O How Cool is that :D
oo well yeah that sounds better then joining an already started band cuz then you don't really know where you are in that band cuz you haven't been there from the start... Makes Perfectly Superior Sense =)
O well that sucks... Keep Trying Though ;)
Don't let that Bring You Down... Im sure you will find someone
Be sure to check craigslist! lol sounds wierd yes i know but sometimes people but up bulletins like that right?... idk xD
Aww... well im sure you will get alot of fans...
You just have to have a better Attitude about it!! lol
and try to get really involved in letting You (& whoever) be seen or well Heard lol :D
Hope you have a Mind-Blowing Week!!!! :D

--- <3 Tater-T0T

tokiohotelluvr wrote on Nov 3rd, 2009 3:36pm

Exacatully, Trick-or-Treating is like Thee Shizzz
and its so fun lol only when its not cold as fuck out...
This year it was only 39F out and that totally ruined my whole costume!!
uhh
and wow only 4 wat a dousche you are!! lol jking :P
jeez that would be awesome if i was in a band...
Did you create the band or did you join it after it already started... (Strange question... but you get what im sayin lol)

tokiohotelluvr wrote on Oct 30th, 2009 9:41pm

Me?
Nothing really just going trick or treating up in Genoa...
yes im getting a lil old for that lol but hey its fun and your only a kid once right...?
so might as well have your fun
and wait your in a band?
K00L =D

tokiohotelluvr wrote on Oct 30th, 2009 9:34pm

Lolz i know
I live in Toledo xD
and i know it pisses me off, all the good concerts are in Cleveland and thats about 3 hours from me and it just really really annoys the fuck outta me...
uhhh, but o well and strange name for a band, what kind of music are they?
but thats always cool and no Toledo doesnt have any concerts...
atleast none of the bands i like lol

tokiohotelluvr wrote on Oct 30th, 2009 4:05pm

Haha yeah Spencers is just an Hilarious Store!! xD
lol
that would be awesome to work there
and Steak & Shake those are like the bestest 2 foods in the world!! lol
and Hell yeah i need to go to more Concerts
If they had good concerts less then 3 hours away i would go!!!
So , what are you doing for Halloween?

tokiohotelluvr wrote on Oct 28th, 2009 10:29pm

W0W!! Well Congrads!!! :D
jeez atleast your enjoying life lol
so what are the choices?
hehe first job, thats always fun right
One fuck up and you done lol
Meh...
Nothing, absolutly nothing
my life is boring really really boring
just getting ready for halloween i guess and my moms bday was today woo big fun! lol nottt...

tokiohotelluvr wrote on Oct 22nd, 2009 9:17pm

No Prob :)
So hows Life?

tokiohotelluvr wrote on Oct 21st, 2009 10:18pm

Thanks For Accepting Me :)

craig-sansum wrote on Sep 11th, 2009 8:36pm

RockUAway wrote on Sep 11th, 2009 at 7:33pm :
Haha I should probably get some recordings up here soon eh'??
yea lol

craig-sansum wrote on Sep 9th, 2009 10:20am

RockUAway wrote on Sep 8th, 2009 at 11:44pm :
craig, don't be a boring ass bitch, bro!
then rock me away ;)

craig-sansum wrote on Sep 5th, 2009 8:29pm

RockUAway wrote on Sep 5th, 2009 at 7:26pm :
SKILLED!
mhm

evolucian wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 8:22pm

RockUAway wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 at 10:04pm :
ok! so when i upload my finished track, do i upload it in mp3 format too??

yeah, cubase will convert it for you too

craig-sansum wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 8:14pm

RockUAway wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 at 7:03pm :
i do believe i have spoiled him with what i got his first guitar to be.

A fully loaded schecter hell raiser, crimson red/black paint, gothic cross fret inlays, floyd rose tremolo, EMG pick ups, and some push-pull knobs for the pick-ups. Got him getting a nice strap and hard case too, along with strap locks, and more.

Its gorgeous lol
>.< lucky

evolucian wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 6:09pm

You've been challenged by zhilla... :)

evolucian wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 12:05pm

RockUAway wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 at 3:14am :
will do man, thanks =)

can you explain how i incorporate the drum tracks and what-not into my recording?

I have a lexicon interface (more details if needed)
You can basically drag the mp3 track into your recording program, it should pick it up as audio (automatically converting it). Set your tempo to 120 and it should line up perfectly in the 8 bars, then copy it for another 8 bars or use a different drum track, its your call. Hope that works for you :)

craig-sansum wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 1:20am

RockUAway wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 at 12:14am :
just got back from guitar center, my friend has been playing acoustic and wants me to help him choose his first electric guitar =]
lol